[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch hero delvopment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7753.jpg (89KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7753.jpg
89KB, 630x630px
From a blizzard employee

Hello! So I want to make thing clear about hero development and who are we working on.(Everything in this thread could be changed)

Next hero?-Our next hero either is a support or defense hero as of who they are one of them is Hammond who most likely not be our next hero unless will do the same thing with doomfist.Hammond is a summoner type hero who can summon gorillas and command them to attack,defend or attack specific hero(ex:make every gorilla attack mercy.)But the problem with Hammond is we felt that he's either too weak or too strong. as of making this thread Hammond has 75hp and 75shield with a passion that keeps him from getting one shot and also a jump pack that function like Winston's but it's shorter and has no cooldowns.While his primary fire is not in yet(currently using torb model and gun) We want it to be a throwing weapon of some sort. Overall Hammond will definitely be change later with some of his abilities(mostly his gorillas). As for our support we have 2 supports heroes.one of them is a offense support hybrid who use boomerangs and has a life steal effect(although Geoff goodman want to change the life steal effect because it didn't fit with the hero's personality or lore yes lore)and the other is team shielding/healing support

Hero's ult?
Yes I made a section for ultimates(All these will most likely be change)

Hammond-Big guns:calls in his best unit in battlefield which is three gorillas with laser guns (yes pretty bizarre)

Support hybrid-while the ult doesn't have a name yet it's a poison global effect like widow's venom mine but deals 15 damage per second

Shielding/Healing support- Another global ultimate works like symmetra's old ability provides 75 Shields to allies(is lost upon death)
>>
>reddit spacing
go away
>>
>>385202724
What the fuck even is Reddit spacing?
>>
>larping over Overwatch

Pathetic
>>
>>385202798
It's when you feel the need to section off your post into pseudo-paragraphs

You see what I'm talking about? The space between these sentences and the last one is Reddit spacing
>>
File: dasd.jpg (269KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
dasd.jpg
269KB, 1280x1810px
I'm about to ruin the image and style that you're used to.
>>
>>385202675
The best possible Overwatch hero is one that, upon pressing Q, uninstalls the game
>>
>>385202675
How about you make Orisa not fucking garbage?
>>
>>385202925
Reddit spacing is putting a space in almost every sentence. There's nothing wrong in dividing a long post in paragraphs.
Either way OP needs to fuck off regardless.
>>
Look, i'm in a thread that will be featured in a 10 minute speculation video :D :D
>>
Well, more supports would be nice.
>>
In the time between Orisa and Doomfist's release, Paladins have launched 8 new champions (now 30 for the total roster and all are actually viable), 3 maps and an upgraded game mode.

Gigantic is also launched and they have 3 new heroes in the pipe lines. I'm not sure about Lawbreakers but they are still on track for launch.

Why the hell is OW so slow and why is it you guys can come up with Orisa , a completely lame duck and disappoint with how simple Doomfist is.
>>
fuck off reddit
>>
>>385202675
My dad works at overwatch and says you're wrong
>>
NOTICE ME OHNICKEL SENPAI
NOTICE MEEEEE
>>
>>385202925
Damn, that's prrtty fucking stupid and autistic, m8.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.