[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did his death motivate Nintendo to make people understand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: direct.png (373KB, 598x638px) Image search: [Google]
direct.png
373KB, 598x638px
Did his death motivate Nintendo to make people understand?
>>
>literally died from ass cancer after his shitty game wasn't received well
>>
>prizzandastandaru
>>
>>385201257
It did not motivate retards to stop using Nintendo IP for their retarded fan works and playing Nintendo games on non-Nintendo systems.
>>
>>385201257
Only thing I understood was don't fuck against the Yakuza unless you want to fall victim to a murder/coverup.
>>
>>385201287
this is an incredibly disrespectful post
>>
>>385201257
Should have taken that garbage company with him.
>>
>>385201287
And yet, he lived a better and fuller life than anyone posting on this board probably has or will.
>>
>>385203508
Yakuza do what nintendon't
>>
Would Iwata have stayed president until he was an elderly man like Yamauchi?
>>
File: Rest In Piece, Iwata.png (37KB, 280x388px) Image search: [Google]
Rest In Piece, Iwata.png
37KB, 280x388px
>>385201257
Press F to pay respects.
>F
>>
>>385204357
Fuck off sonyshit. Nintendo is one of the only few company that still cares about making good games.
>>
Much love to Iwata
>>
Iwata was responsible for the "Wii Bubble". It brought in an extreme number of casuals and alienated the core fanbases. The bubble popped, casuals abandoned ship for mobile, and left the unhappy core crowd. He then tried to replicate the success with the Wii U and we know how that turned out.So I am glad that he died.
>>
File: 1501057406059.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1501057406059.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>385201287
>One of the most accomplished programmers at Nintendo, let alone the whole industry
>Always led Nintendo towards being distinguished enough against MS/Sony to survive the market
>Even with the flop that was the Wii U he never let a layoff happen; cut his salary to ensure that
I dunno man Iwata was pretty based
>>
File: Average Nintendo Fan.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Average Nintendo Fan.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
>>385205047
SEETHING
>>
>>385201257
No more Iwata threads please. It still fucking hurts.
Edgelors can go fuck themselves.

>>385205047
Unironically this. Niggers and FIFAdrones will never understand that Nintendo literally NEEDS to care about games because that's the only thing they do.
>>
Do you undahstand

Undahstand

Undahstand, Undahstand

Undahstand, Undahstand

The concept of rovv
>>
>>385205498
HIs youtube if you want to thumb down.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3JMzLbq7fgFLampM2dNLMA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.