[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best games with ships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: SDII shot0013.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SDII shot0013.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
What are the best games with ships?
>>
Pirates of the Carribbean Online
Assassin's Creed 3, 4 Black Flag, and Rogue
Sometimes Naval action
>>
>>385197239
> What are the best games with ships?
Fire Emblem
>>
>>385197860
??
I only played 7, there were missions inside ships but you never controlled them, do you control ships on other games?

>>385197239
there's a pirate mod in Gmod.
>>
>>385197239
There are no good games with ships. That is, games with ships AND good gameplay.

Once someone figures out how to make complex mechanics AND actually include water physics and wind as movement devices, maybe. Not talking about a boring simulation but Pirates! amped up. Like what SotC did for riding (and no one emulated since so video games still use horse bikes).
>>
>>385197239
Age of Pirates 2
>>
Empire and Napoleon Total War had good ship battles
>>
Sid Meier's Pirates!
>>
Silent Hunter
>>
File: Assassin's Creed Black Flag.jpg (86KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
Assassin's Creed Black Flag.jpg
86KB, 400x321px
>>385197239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A72NoMuQst0
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Early in the morning!
>>
>>385200770
>An Irish Drinking song from the 1800s is being sung by Caribbean Pirates from the 1600
wot
>>
KanColle
>>
>>385200770
Sea of thieves looks way better than that.
>>
>>385200770
>Dont let bloodlust cloud your purpose
Yeah, nah, im gonna find one guy and target him all game.
>>
>>385197239
Sea Dogs. Sea Dogs 2 (Pirates of the Caribbean). Modded Sea Dogs like New Horizons. Naval Action, but that game is still a little too barebones.
>>
Zelda: The Wind Waker
>>
>>385197519
>Assassin's Creed 3,
kill yourself you stupid cunt
>>
>>385200770
This looks like shit. Big explosions and pretty graphics, but mechanically deficient. I bet the game doesn't even have weather that changes naturally on its own or varying wind directions and speeds. Typical ubishit. And why the fuck are ships moving with the speed of a motorboat?
>>
>>385201626
>I bet the game doesn't even have weather that changes naturally on its own or varying wind directions and speeds

Ass BlackFlag had that, and it looks good
>>
File: 1353722837968.gif (418KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
1353722837968.gif
418KB, 220x263px
>>385199975
>>
File: newmeta.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
newmeta.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
BLACKWAKE
NO
DISCUSSION

Its so much fun
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.