[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your platinum trophy*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: Art-bloodborne-screen-b06b.jpg (385KB, 1280x786px) Image search: [Google]
Art-bloodborne-screen-b06b.jpg
385KB, 1280x786px
*blocks your platinum trophy*
>>
File: Transforming_Cane.png (382KB, 1920x727px) Image search: [Google]
Transforming_Cane.png
382KB, 1920x727px
>>385194571
sup
>>
>>385194571
Fuck that little bitch, I had more trouble on the Amygdala.
>>
>>385195004
This

Amygdala was stupid difficult. Watchdog can be beaten with precision but Amy just loses her shit and 1 shots you
>>
>>385194571
You honestly just have to get good to beat him, and not in the elitist smug posting kind of way.
Hotdog with the health debuff/curse was the 3rd hardest boss for me.
>>
>>385195004
>>385195073
I had the moonlight greatsword for amygdala, ranged that bitch into oblivion, couldn't pull that off with watchdog
>>
Watchdog is surprisingly easy when you have a weapon with a long, high reach and take it slow and steady. You'll be tempted to break the legs for a fast kill, but lead it around booping the nose after it misses bites and you should never get hit. Trying to break the legs like usual I had a hell of a time but once I aimed exclusively for the head with a tricked Church Pick it could not touch me. Once it's low on health bites can come out quick but there was always just enough time to dodge.
>>
Didn't block mine.
>>
>>385194915
/thread
>>
File: 1499636989492.jpg (82KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499636989492.jpg
82KB, 1080x1080px
Implying.
The electric doggo in the 1 hit dungeon is much harder.
>>
>>385195991

His main form of attack is reducing the frame rate to single digits.
>>
Would be such an easy boss if he had good hitboxes.
>>
Is this a joke? They even added a NPC hunter to help you wail on him some years back.

Ithyll Descendant is way more annoying imo.
>>
>>385195073
>>385195004
All you do is bait jumps and hit his big melon head, pretty simple for single player. Having phantoms fucks it up.
>>
>>385194571
I don't know about other weapons, but the Beastcutter trivialized the fight for me.
>>
Bloodletting beast and Amygdala gave me a lot more trouble. Depending on your weapon the Watchdog has many attacks you can bait so you can hit it while it recovers from attacking.
>>
>>385197037
>headless bloodletting beast in a cursed root chalice
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
Watchdog is one of the most predictable bosses in the entire game and I have no idea why everyone seems to have so much fucking trouble with it.
>>
TOKI WA TOMARE
*unsheathes chikage*
*breaks your skull and all your limbs*
hmph, nothing personal, dog
>>
>>385197135
hotdoggo in the C&D pthumerian chalice has a shitton of hp and if you fuck up even once you will most likely get oneshotted. it's also easy to get greedy whacking his shins and then get nuked in his counter AoE.

i don't think he's particularly difficult so much as frustrating as fuck. i hope no one's bitching about him in regular dungeons though, he's pretty stupid easy unless he decides to charge attack while you're in mid-swing underneath him.
>>
I just shoot him to death
>>
>>385197135
Because they get killed by its charge and rage.
>>
>>385197325
Serrated damage
Bolt Damage
Beast Blood Pellets

I really don't get it, there's tons of ways to deal damage fast. BMA shots to his face fuck him up too.
>>
File: Headless_Transform.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Headless_Transform.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
I couldn't beat this guy. Never finished all the chalice dungeons because of him.
>>
>>385194571
How? He's easy as fuck
Bait out his over head swing and run to the hind leg corresponding to the direction he swung from. hit a few times, back off repeat.
>>
>>385197474
Stay up in his asshole, if you're far in front of him you're going to get fucked.
>>
>>385196231
>All you do is bait jumps and hit his big melon head,
How do you do it without exploiting the silly AI?
>>
File: No mere hotdog will defeat me.png (2KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
No mere hotdog will defeat me.png
2KB, 126x121px
>>385194571
>Took all of my energy to beat Hotdog
>Stopped playing after that
>>
File: HMPH.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HMPH.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>385194571
*HMPHS your platinum trophy*
>>
>>385197581
You can just dodge his attacks and hit his big melon head with ranged attacks? I've cleared chalices 13 times at this point so I barely even think about these bosses as challenges any more, sorry.
>>
>>385197452
just tryin' to explain why people bitch, friendo. personally i avoid going beast mode since i tend to get greedy and end up paying for it.

i suspect mostly it's just the whole 'fuck up once and you're dead' thing.
>>
>>385196231
It was a piss easy fight, it's just that it had so much health and you took so much damage that it became a battle of seeing how long you could go without fucking up.
>>
>>385197474
It's been a while but the way I remember it is to roll away for the first one or two hits of his combos the roll into him for the second / third hit and wail on him while he finishes.
If you roll into him too early in the combo he punishes it by doing a slam which is easy to avoid but prevents you from doing much damage.

The only thing that's really annoying about headless is that almost untelegraphed lunging attack that thing coming out of his neck does. Difficult to avoid and can really fuck you up on a low-level run.

>>385197614
Fuck this bastard on BL4. Easily my least favorite boss in any Soulsborne game, period.
>>
>>385197798
>>385197737
This is why you play smart and don't fuck up. These are battles of keeping your cool and not getting greedy or getting sloppy.

Your panic levels are far more dangerous than any attacks these bosses have.
>>
>>385197828
Damn dude, you're nuts, lowest I've ever done was bl29 and it was still a pain in the ass.
>>
not even an issue anymore since they added that broken NPC summon that blows up its head. summons were a mistake.
>>
>>385197929
Yeah I don't recommend it. I spent like 12 cumulative hours alone on Pthumerian Descendant. What a pain in the ass.
>>
>>385198015
Yeah I'll probably never do it since bl29 lets you coop with everyone bl30 and below, I can't imagine I'd ever beat HMMMPH , especially factoring in those goddamn pillars.
>>
File: threaded_cane.jpg (16KB, 408x409px) Image search: [Google]
threaded_cane.jpg
16KB, 408x409px
*slaps you in your ugly face from across the room until you die like a literal bitch you are and proceeds to the aforementioned platinum trophy*
>>
Your Frenzy meter is now rising.
>>
>>385198824
Good thing I have 10+99 Sedatives then :^)
>>
>>385194571
Hotdog is one of those bosses that might look intimidating at first but once you learn you can just walk backwards to avoid most of his attacks you can take it slow and wait for safe to punish attacks.
Amygdala, especially in room with pillars is harder to deal with.
>>
>>385195004
Staying upclose and in front
ez win
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.