[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did your coffee say today, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: york coffee.png (304KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
york coffee.png
304KB, 640x359px
So what did your coffee say today, /v/?
>>
that I am gay and pathetic

fuck you coffee
>>
F... K....
>>
File: york grinning.gif (943KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
york grinning.gif
943KB, 180x180px
>>385194407
IN THE COFFEE
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>385194321
Mirrors are more fun than television.
>>
B..G... board game in the coffee
>>
Did anyone actually see through Keysen before the twist?

Or through sheriff for that matter?

Because I didn't, at least for a long time. It's kind of impressive that they throw massive clues at you from the very beginning but they make you dismiss them almost immediately as red herrings.
>>
DOUGLAS FIRS
>>
>tfw I let my coffee burn for too long
>All the cups were dirty so I had to use a smaller vase which means it didn't have enough milk
Tasted like warm tap water and office coffee, disgusting, I gotta do better.
>>
>>385194321
My coffee begged me to spit in it because I work at Dunkin' Donuts and fucking hate every vapid cunt that I serve.
>>
>>385198547
George and Thomas were my main suspects from the start. It was obvious that the "upside-down" peace sign could be formed with George's scars and I figured what Thomas' tattoo meant. But I thought Kaysen was a red herring or that he was the one selling the trees but didn't know what people were doing with the seeds.
>>
>>385194321
I don't drink coffee unless I really need to shit.
>>
>>385194321
It said that it loves me as always. I'm beginning to think that this doesn't work when you order a latte.
>>
>>385194321
That all the charm about this game is stolen from Twin Peaks and that SWERY is a hack.
>>
>>385198547
keysen sequence was kino af
>>
>>385200051
>all the charm about this game is stolen from Twin Peaks
I actually disagree.
The atmosphere of the town is imo quite different from Twin Peaks.
It uses the same shtick - like that all characters must be lol so quirky - but they are quirky in different ways. There really aren't many parallels between characters other than the Pot Lady and that York likes coffee.

To me, DP's charm comes from weird pacing, NPC routines, insanely memorable story moments between long and slow comfy section, and campiness.

Similarities with Twin Peaks are really only surface level and begin/end with the premise:
>small town with woods
>mysterious murder of a young girl
>quirky FBI agent
Everything else plays out differently though.
>>
File: fug.jpg (336KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
336KB, 1920x1200px
>>385198547
>game spoils major plot point in the intro sequence
>>
>>385194321
>don't drink me I stain your teeth!

I did it anyway. fuck you coffee
>>
>>385200457
So, exactly twin peaks?
>>
>>385200457
>pot lady/log lady
>york likes coffee
>red world/red room
>muder victim is a popular young girl
>the town seems to be a quiet little town but has dark secrets (literally a lynch ripp off)
>shadows/ghosts
>red seeds/garmonbozia

In other worlds, a total fucking rip off with some slight story changes so David Lynch doesn't sue SWERY's ass to hell.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.