[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First DW9 gameplay https://vid.me/wmtEz Nice scale.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

First DW9 gameplay
https://vid.me/wmtEz
Nice scale.
>>
>>385192895
Well at least people won't be whining about rehashed gameplay now.
who I'm kidding
>>
>>385192895
>more rehash garbage
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>385192895
Looks good but i'm afraid the open world meme just gonna add travel time with no new features
>>
>>385194215
features were already described tho, seems quite a bit of fun stuff there
>>
>>385194863
What features?
>>
File: 529842-dw5e___ps2.jpg (406KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
529842-dw5e___ps2.jpg
406KB, 640x920px
I'll just wait for the Empires version like always.
>>
>>385196242
Damn, I know some anon made a nice image with all features listed, hell if I can find it now
here is some info from last months famitsu
■ Mission Link System

The difficulty of missions required to advance the story will change based on the player’s actions.

For example, here are two ways to approach the same mission:

The Easier Way – If you break through the castle gate by using a ram car, it will take some time and effort, but you can easily destroy the gates. There is also an advantage in that you can invade the castle with ally soldiers alongside you.
The Harder Way – If you don’t use the ram car, you can invade the castle using a grappling hook, but then have to take on a large number of guards all on your own. To make up for the easy infiltration, it will be a tough battle once you’re actually inside.
■ Transport Units

You will encounter transport units all over the continent. By attacking transport units, you can get valuable items and money. Doing so may also affect future battlefields.

■ Misc.

In addition to requests and missions, occasional “encounters” will also occur.
You will encounter various wild animals, including wolfs, tigers, and pandas. Pandas won’t attack the player.
Locations such as The Great Wall of China, Jianning County, Guangzong County, and Xinye County will be represented through unique models.
>>
>>385196663
You're implying here that Dynasty Warrior games are actually hard
>>
>>385196778
So you never played them after beating tutorial?
aka story on normal
>>
>>385196343
I never played any Empires. What's the difference?
>>
>>385196902
I have actually, maybe I died a couple times on a boss but I've never really struggled
>>
>>385193527
well the gameplay is still pretty much the same. youre just not confined into corridor maps anymore.
it may be "open world" now but the gameplay is still the same "mash attack buttons while hundreds of soldiers surround you while doing nothing".
>>
>>385193635
Guan Yu's moveset actually looks like it has a few new stuff in. I don't recall him having that airdash combo.
>>
i really hope there is more to the world than the usual missions and “random encounters with animals“ which probably will be over within a minute

unless they manage to mix things up, shit is gonna get boring fast
>>
now on youtube
https://youtu.be/YzXoYqomyo0
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.