[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best wife in skyrim Aela is my queen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (281KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 1600x900px
Best wife in skyrim

Aela is my queen
>>
If she's so great then why'd you mod her appearance?
>>
>>385192868
Because the mod looked nice, out of vanilla skyrim in my opinion shes still the best. So why not cement that
>>
>>385192791
>liking smelly mutts instead of noble vampire waifus

The absolute state of casu-els.
>>
>>385193109
At least i can marry mine (cough cough serana cough cough)
>>
>>385193109

Serana is babby's first waifu. Literally any other girl is better.
>>
That's not Shahvee.
>>
>>385193250
>>385193561
Who said anything about Molag Bal's sloppy seconds? I make my own waifus.
>>
>>385193107
Mjoll is the best
>>
That one girl in Brotherhood looks better
>>
She's got some shit on her face.
>>
Camilla is mai bijin waifu. I couldnt say no after that amorous adventure quest. Sylgja is a close second.
>>
>>385192791
>she dosent transform when you do to wolf pack the shit out of everyone
Too bad.
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (909KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
909KB, 1920x1080px
Why not marry all of them?
>sit back
>they slay dragons and do everything
>they randomly ask you for for a quicky
>yes yes im the dragonbor... whatever
>>
>>385195848
polygamy mod?
>>
I'd agree if I could make her look like that. How?
>>
>help her kill giant
>offers me a spot in the companions
>join
>she teaches me archery
>uses her blood to transform me into a werewolf
>we were meant to be
>marry her
>>
File: daedric party.jpg (774KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
daedric party.jpg
774KB, 1920x1080px
>>385196006
Multi Marriage and the new protitution one for the random sex in the middle of a battle.
>i need to have sex
>i need to have sex
Shit took me more time to set up than visual mods.
Since seranna decided to not use daedric at all (even after nude her and script her to wear the armor), randomly starts to do shit i didnt ask her to do and the other grills randomly attack her i just tell her to fuck herself, so she became human, but i later regret that for not seding her to the boethiah's sacrifice.
Same shit happen with the other chick from the blades (full left one in this pic) , she randomly put that stupid hat she had instead of muh enchanted tiara so she dosent die all the time.
>>
>>385196721
Nice. Need to try that for myself
>>
>>385196721
I know this feel. Thankfully my followers have realized that raping me in the heat of battle turns out badly for everyone, because then they get raped and/or killed.
>>
File: bowlgruf.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bowlgruf.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>385197580
The biggest trouble will be with that FIN ragdoll bullshit.
The sexlab framewokr ask for FIN stuff that dosent exist anymore, and sometimes it bugs the placement or the animations, and you need to sorta compile it again every time you change anything via an external *.exe.
The other prolem, that i didnt solved is the soft body physics for tit and ass jiggles, never worked, or people became floating heads.
The rest is quite easy before and after that, patches, animations and and how do you engage.
>>385198115
>going 3 way while a dragon is killing everyone in town
>random dude came and say "hey your naked"
>then dies
>then we cum
Feels so good for some reason.
>>
>>385198567
You have any screen shots of your sexual adventures with your harem?
>>
File: its cold.jpg (651KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
its cold.jpg
651KB, 1920x1080px
>>385198772
Nope, but this is all i have from this install.
>>
>>385192791

why the fuck are your armor textures so low-res but everything else is fine?
>>
>>385198869

looks like a bad case of the samebody.
>>
File: TESV 2016-10-07 22-08-16-60.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TESV 2016-10-07 22-08-16-60.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'd rather make my own waifu
>>
>>385199894
Once i find a way to fix the soft body physics, i should find a better body+skin combo.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.