[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escape from Tarkov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: escape-from-tarkov.png (674KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
escape-from-tarkov.png
674KB, 1920x1080px
closed beta around the corner boyos

thoughts on the game?
>>
Looks good, the only thing I've been watching with any interest. Been holding off on buying it though, been burned by the early access jew before.
>>
>>385192289
how do you feel about the game being so hardcore? as in, you have the chance to insure your shit before you go into a raid, but that doesnt mean you'll get it back. whatever is lost, stays lost.
>>
it's shit
>>
>>385192763
why
>>
>>385192408
I think that's great, why would it be any other way?
>>
>>385193029
do you get S.T.A.L.K.E.R vibes from this game?
>>
Got huge buyer's remorse when they confirmed that it's completely PvP focused. I just wanted to hunt NPC bandits and soldiers with my friends to find gear and build guns.
I'm sick of PvP horseshit.
(Yes, they did confirm that they have no plans for a purely PvE mode; PvP only + random scavs only).

Personally I think it's retarded to not include a PvE co-op mode. There's literally no reason not to.
Whining about people getting gear from PvE and using it in PvP? Then have two separate inventories; one for stuff from PvP and one from PvE. Fucking simple.
>>
>>385193431
>he wants to kill programs
>>
>>385192224

My only issue with this game is that its another battle royale, i was hoping for some story elements, hell, even some PvE looting focused mode, that could've been great.
>>
>>385193431
you should have just bought into survarium
>>
>>385193184
Never played it, but it does bring me back to my DayZ Epoch days. Going out into the world finding whatever bullshit I could to take to the traders to save up for a vehicle. Killing a player and taking his fancy backpack and sniper rifle, then hurrying back to my little hideout in a bard in the middle of the woods and heading back out with a rusty AK to do it all again, while I leave the good loot in crates stacked to the roof because I don't want to lose it.
>>
>>385193513
well Stalker worked out pretty good. Maybe he wants something similar but modernized. I think it would be cool too, since I'm not big into PVP
>>
>>385193513
>he wants to:
>A) play against hackers
>B) be a hacker
>>
>>385193609
Same. Game reminded me of stalker and had some hopes but battle royale... Kinda lame but worth a try.
>>
>>385192224
How are the system requirements? Is the game CPU intensive? I have a RX480 with 8GB of VRAM and 8GB RAM on my rig, but only a FX-6300 CPU. Will I get anywhere near 60fps in this game?
>>
>>385194087
with an fx-6300? fuck no lol upgrade your god damn motherboard + cpu

or at least get an 8350 and overclock the fuck out of it god damn
>>
looks like total shit
>>
>>385194148
>with an fx-6300?
I get 45fps average in Total Warhammer battles with all graphical settings maxed, guess I'll just stick to playing strategy games.
>>
>>385193609
>>385193957
It's not really a battle royale because there's nothing forcing you into combat. I mean, I don't know what you expected though, dialogue choices? It's still an FPS at the core, not an RPG.
>>
>>385194253
it has RPG elements

you can rank up certain perks with your main character

my thing is the loss of gear

lets say i spent a week finding parts for an M4 and building it up, making it fucking sick

then i die with it on me, someone takes it, and thats that

fucking shit m8, waste of time
>>
>>385194359
Try not dying.

>describing something as "fucking sick"
Actually try dying.
>>
File: 1501005492845.png (38KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1501005492845.png
38KB, 210x230px
>>
>>385192224
I like it its pretty good.
Haven't played it for a while since had surgery and can't use hands.
>>385192289
This one is not bad. It's as buggy as stalker but good massively outweighs the bad. Grab around 2 or so people to play with and you'll have a lot of fun. 5 stack makes it too easy and boring.
>>385192408
It's nice, makes you play more reasonably and makes your descisions matter.
>>385194359
how bout you don't die?

honestly EFT is really good, been playing since first wave of admissions with cheapest package. Allready got my moneys worth.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.