[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memory Trees : RPG Life Farming simulation game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 293162.jpg (160KB, 997x702px) Image search: [Google]
293162.jpg
160KB, 997x702px
RPG Life+Farming Game
base on rune factory and harvest moon

Memory Trees RPG Life+Farming Game
Download Alpha public version :
https://sites.google.com/site/memorialtreesforgetmenot/home
>>
Looks shit
>>
>>385190718
I'm interested if this goes further. There aren't many options for this sort of thing on PC.
>>
>>385190718

nice advertisement
>>
>>385191090
Are you over 25?
>>
thx OP I cum on cat it hiss at penis
>>
>>385190718
Are there any waifus in this game?
>>
>>385191090
Stardew Valley could have been better if it didn't have shit tier graphics. I'm looking forward on this one as well just because the gameplay looks promising.
>>
>>385190718
Post more.
>>
is this wincest
>>
>>385190718

If you are gonna shill here and win /v/'s attention give us the patreon version otherwise fuck off
>>
>>385193242
Yes but harem as well. It's a win-win game.
>>
so, can I grow cabbage or not? youtube only shows how character can walk
>>
>>385191638
The problem with stardew valley was the shit tier portraits, actually.

You can easily fix this with a mod though.

I anime'd the FUCK out of that game bro, it's great, I can now marry EVERYBODY with a smile on my face
>>
>>385193691
Take a look at the portraits for this game. It's top notch, it's better than what Harvest Moon/SoS has to offer. In HM/SoS you get 1 or 2 really good looking bachelorettes and the rest are sub par or plain.

https://sites.google.com/site/memorialtreesforgetmenot/character-that-male-player-can-getting-married

But Stardew Valley's portrait is the absolute worst, I'm so glad mods existed and replaced them with that as well.

Also this game has fanservice which again beats the shit out of Stardew Valley in comparison.

The dev is one single girl, and she's working really hard for this game. I just wish /v/ would stop acting like a bunch of immature man child and give this game a chance. This game has everything I want, but it doesn't have the resources HM/SoS posses nor the the luck Stardew Valley had.
>>
>>385194294
>nor the the luck Stardew Valley had
No one stops you from shilling to streamers instead of posting about it here.
>>
>>385194294
The bachelors are worse than recent SoS/RF games though. Their designs are too similar to each other.
>>
>>385194681
I'm not the OP, you dumbfuck. But I completely support it as Stardew Valley is fucking overrated. SoS/HM went completely downhill, and RF is pretty much dead. I want more games like this.

>>385194701
It's similar to what RF had to offer, it's below HM/SoS where the bachelorettes are extremely bland. In the first SoS game only Elise and Iris are the attractive ones and the rest are shit, the 2nd SoS game all the girls are literally shit tier. Only Inari is an exemption but she can't live with you. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you like shitty lolis rather than full grown women.
>>
>>385190718
cool your game looks like farmville I love farmville I'll go tell my grandma you're developing an automatic game with zero gameplay with light social aspects thank you for your contribution to /v/ the best board on the internet websight 4chan.org have a wonderful day and I hope you feel good about your productivity.
>>
>>385195180
You must have a pretty shit taste if you think Elise is close to being attractive.
>>
>>385190718
http://store.steampowered.com/app/666140/My_Time_At_Portia/

Demo
https://patheagames.itch.io/my-time-at-portia

Here's a better game
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.