[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boredomgrounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: PUBGLogoHeader[1].jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
PUBGLogoHeader[1].jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
boredomgrounds
>>
>>385179238
kys faggot.
>>
randomgrounds
>>
>>385179238
le fotmgrounds xD
>>
File: 1455069624922.jpg (3KB, 87x105px) Image search: [Google]
1455069624922.jpg
3KB, 87x105px
>>385179238
Oh hey it's that game no one will give a fuck about next month.
>>
>>385180935
They've been saying that for the past couple of months.
>>
>>385180935
>March: Oh hey it's that game no one will give a fuck about next month.
>April: Oh hey it's that game no one will give a fuck about next month.
>May: Oh hey it's that game no one will give a fuck about next month.
>June: Oh hey it's that game no one will give a fuck about next month.
>July: Oh hey it's that game no one will give a fuck about next month.
Maybe this will be the month!
>>
is it actually any good?
>>
>>385179238
Bandwagon gamers btfo
>>
>>385181470
Its good
>>
>played the fuck out of dayz,h1z1,rust,arma 3 king of the hill

How is this any different
>>
>>385181389
I honestly don't understand how this game is still popular. I picked it up a week ago having never played day z or anything like that and I was done with it in an hour.
Probably the most boring, poorly designed and constructed shooter I've ever played and yet people can't get enough of it.
>>
>>385181604
I don't like walking sims, but I've tried Rust and WarZ before and got bored of both of those games. I just got PUBG and it's fucking awesome. You get right down to looting and getting a car quickly and you can find the high traffic areas with ease to go kill.
>>
>>385181783
you're an antisocial loser neet, of course you don't get this game.
>>
>>385181783
Better than sinking hundreds of hours into utter garbage like TF2 or BoI.
>>
>idiots complaning about boredom in a game where you can actually pick our own playstyle

never cease to amaze me, /v/

if you think you're good, drop into a high population area, knock some faggots heads off, run into houses with shotgun in tow and wreck shit. if you complain about being camped, then git gud faggots
>>
>>385181841
this sounds promising, literally refunded 7 days to die because not only did it keep crashing but I just got bored of walking around looking for shit.
>>
>>385182018

In fact you dont even need to loot. Just kill some loser and take all his shit. Free medkits and scopes.
>>
>>385182116
watch a good player play one game of pubg and it should show you what it will look like when you're high level. im mid tier in terms of skill in the game and i have a blast. i play more defensive than offensive, but i still go hunt for the kills. the most fun part for me is talking to a guy im hunting on the mic.
>>
>>385181783
>I don't understand why people like what I don't like
>>
100% sure it's switchfags who hate this game because they think it "looks" open world like BotW, therefore, a "threat" to it
>>
>>385183715
Looking too much into it, I think it's just shitters with no friends. Gotta justify their inept social skills somehow.
>>
File: 1462033357584.png (58KB, 314x346px) Image search: [Google]
1462033357584.png
58KB, 314x346px
>pre-game lobby screaming and insanity
>>
>>385183868
but none of the people i know play this and i play solo almost exclusively when not playing with random teammates once in awhile. i think it's people with no creativity or imagination. the game gives you a lot to do, different ways to play, and all they can do is call it a camp/walking simulator and hate it because it's popular. the game calls for creativity and improvisation to be decent at it
>>
>>385184028
Probably some of both. Look at the complaints, lots of them are about the game being luck based, that's definitely just sore losers. My win ratio is absolutely horrendous and I don't give a shit but someone who is a sore loser would probably hate the game.
>>
>>385184017
>join Asian Server
>CHINA NUMBA WON. CHINA NUMBA WON. CHINA NUMBA WON. CHINA NUMBA WON.
>>
>>385184017
>angus get on skype
>china mumber wone
>everyone drop at school
>everyone punch the preorder faggot
>>
RYAN GET IN THE DISCORD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.