[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related: history's only great superhero game. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: xbox_233.jpg (3MB, 3215x2148px) Image search: [Google]
xbox_233.jpg
3MB, 3215x2148px
Pic related: history's only great superhero game. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>385169872
More than 3/4 of all video games star superheros, MCUck. The don't all fit your retarded formula of "loser encounters miracle and decides to dress like a professional wrestler and fight injustice" or hail from your favorite brand, but they're still super heroes.
>>
>>385169872
Played it for the first time this year, it's really enjoyable.
>>
>>385169872
>"MCUck"

The art of creating portmanteaus is officially dead. Also if anything I'd be a DCuck

>the don't all fit your retarded formula of "loser encounters miracle and decides to dress like a professional wrestler and fight injustice" or hail from your favorite brand, but they're still super heroes.

Let me guess, you just finished watching that HISHE episode with Mario and had an epiphany, didn't you?
>>
>>385169872
God I love this game and the prototype games too they just make you feel so powerful n shit
>>
>>385171682
Myself I just miss the Radical hero games.
>>
>>385169872
Sup.
>>
File: Spider-man_2_2.jpg (75KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-man_2_2.jpg
75KB, 620x453px
spider-man 2
>>
>>385172353
Is the 7th gen version too different from the 6th gen version? I beaten it on my PS2.
>>
File: 1499872576403.jpg (91KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499872576403.jpg
91KB, 720x540px
The Punisher game for the PS2 was pretty good.

Wolverine Origins' tie in game was surprisingly not shit and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Definitely more than the trash movie.

Ultimate Spider-Man is good too, and I think Venom in that game is basically the prototype version of the gameplay that they'd re-use and improve on in the Hulk game.
>>
>>385172823
Wolverine Origins is the best Wolverine game ever
Didn't they actually get Huge Jackedman
>>
Deadpool is short (6-8 hours) but is fun as fuck
>>
File: file_67002_legomarvel.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file_67002_legomarvel.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
It was good enough for me.
>>
File: unzips.jpg (20KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
unzips.jpg
20KB, 196x200px
>>385169872
I literally can't
>That impeccable sense of weight and strength
>All those moves
>Can grab and throw almost every enemy and vehicle
>So many mobility options
>All those items you could use
>Wrecking Balls, Bowling, THROWING MISSILES SO HARD THEY ACTUALLY LIGHT UP AND TARGET ENEMIES
>Car gloves were so fucking amazing that they were in the reboot movie
>All those alternate pants
>Joe Fix-it
>Playing as Bruce
>Big Mech boss becomes normal enemy
>Cheats you unlock by exploring
>So many ways to fuck with random civilians
>That stealth mission where you disguise yourself as a truck
>Slamming a robot suit soldier from the highest point in the game

Fuck, I need to play it right now. Thanks for reminding me anon.
>>
File: Ultimate_Spider-Man_boxart.jpg (47KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_Spider-Man_boxart.jpg
47KB, 256x315px
>>385169872
Really?
>>
>>385175081
you forgot flattening trucks and using them as Hulk-sized skateboards
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.