[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best horror game? i think its the ORIGINAL F.E.A.R Game hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Best Game....jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Game....jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Best horror game?
i think its the ORIGINAL F.E.A.R
Game hasn't aged one bit
Combat is great
Story? The story was fucking amazing and actually made you want to hear it to the end
Their werent any jumpscares, the scares were well timed and were actually fucking spooky and made you jump
The game has the best A.I i have ever seen in a video game before.
and keep in mind this was released in 2005.
(AND THE DLC WAS FUCKING GREAT)
>>
There were a lot of jumpscares, and I loved a ton of them. Also, the expansions and sequels were all shit.

But I agree in general with you. F.E.A.R. is godlike.
>>
File: sadfrog.png (15KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
15KB, 493x500px
I tried the steam version but the audio was bugging out for some reason and I couldn't get it to work
>>
File: 1419819150403.jpg (12KB, 262x312px) Image search: [Google]
1419819150403.jpg
12KB, 262x312px
>>385162093
>horror game
>>
>>385162093
Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the rape scene more than I should've.
What are some other games were the man gets raped?
>>
Condemned: Criminal Origins

Perfect blend of oppressive atmosphere and gameplay that doesn't hamstring the player. Shame that 2 basically falls apart in the second half, since the first half is even better than the first game.
>>
>>385162437
only horror game that has ever made me jump out of my seat.
When i saw Alma spider walking through a vent at me i fucking fell out of my chair and knocked myself unconscious for like 2 hours because i smashed my head on a bookshelf
>>
>>385162093
>horror

Game was way too fun for me to be scared. It's the same with DS, I have so much fun with the combat that I just kinda over look it's horror elements
>>
FEAR 2 was better.
>>
>>385163380
>less close-quarters combat
no thanks
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>385162093
>>
Going to get a lot of shit for this, but I really like Until Dawn.

Yeah it's more movie than game. Don't care, it gave me the experience I wanted to have: Be in a cheesy horror movie and control the characters.
>>
>>385162093
Afraid of Monsters: Directors Cut.
As good as FEAR is, only half of it is a horror game, and that half suffers from how the game lets you know every time it switches to horror, so it feels more like action sequences connected by haunted house rides.
That being said I still haven't touched Perseus Mandate because Extraction Point spooked me out of my gourd.
It's good horror, but there are games that do it better, like AoM:DC.
>>
>>385162698
that's only because you were a little kid
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.