[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1500944319704.png (349KB, 579x587px) Image search: [Google]
1500944319704.png
349KB, 579x587px
What went wrong?
>>
>>385156454
What am I looking at
Did Laylee kill them all?
>>
The level designer for Banjo still works at Rare.
>>
>>385156454
Who's the middle one?
>>
File: cry.gif (3MB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
3MB, 433x433px
>>385156454
Don't tell me that castlevania game fell through OP, don't do this to me.
>>
>>385156819
Why does there need to be ANOTHER Castlevania game? I like Symphony and all but I still haven't beat all the DS and other games. Is there really that many people who have cleared all the Castlevanias from their backlog? They still hold up.
>>
>>385156818
Exactly.
>>
File: Igarashi.jpg (30KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Igarashi.jpg
30KB, 800x450px
>>385156818
A video game who's kickstarter was run by this man
>>
File: 1491075025399.jpg (72KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1491075025399.jpg
72KB, 456x402px
>>385156454
Hello, /v/. I am the father's cousin's girlfriend's hairdresser's accountant of that game you loved as a kid and I'm going to make a spiritual successor!

Rather than making an entirely new game that takes inspiration from the classic title, I'm going to ripoff the game wholesale and make minor tweaks to make it look original.

This is going to be a great game, I promise! You just give me all your money now, and you'll get the game whenever.

Trust me. I practically made the game you loved as a kid.
>>
>>385156819
No, but it's been officially stated that Inti Creates isn't working on the game anymore and Dico has taken over from them.
>>
File: What_have_we_here.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
What_have_we_here.gif
2MB, 167x200px
>>385156937
All the good ones sure?
The point of getting a new Castlevnia free from the shackles of Konami is that we've seen how high quality the formula can get with Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow. Even Harmony of Despair was pretty good.
So we have 4 arguably great to fantastic exploration focused Castlevania titles and the idea of getting an all new title without reused assets is tantalizing as fuck for anyone finished with those mostly old ass games.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.