[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Demons Souls got emulated on PC before we got a proper remaster/remake/sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: demons souls ps4.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
demons souls ps4.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>Demons Souls got emulated on PC before we got a proper remaster/remake/sequel

Jesus Christ.
>>
but remakes are souless cash grabs made by trash studios
>>
>>385156206
It's comfy. Finished it when it first came out on ps3 and replayed now, starting from today. It made me realize how worthless DaS2 and 3 are and how FROM has milked the franchise dry. Great game.
>>
>remake of a game that doesn't need a remake
kill yourself
even my cousin 6 monhts old kid would waste less money than you
>>
Well, duh.

Demon's Souls is owned by Sony. It's a Sony exclusive. For life. Unless someone buys the rights off of them.
That's why From had to change future games names to Dark Souls, since they wanted to make it multiplatform.
>>
This gen is fucking bloated with remasters. Enough.
>>
>>385156798
>That's why From had to change future games names to Dark Souls, since they wanted to make it multiplatform.

what misinformed youtuber did you get this information from?
>>
File: wut.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>385156905
If they didn't want to make a multiplatform game they would have just made another Demon's Souls for Sony.
>>
>>385157146
>different puisher approaches them to make a demon's souls like game
>naturally they'll ignore all copyright laws and make demon's souls for them
are you retarded?
dark souls is owned by a completely.different company than demons souls, it's not froms decision on what game to make next when the game is literally funded by a specific publisher via contract.
>>
>>385156578

>NAMCO has milked the franchise dry

Demon Souls was Great
Dark Souls was excellent
Bloodborne was Very Good

Dark souls 2 and 3 were pretty meh
>>
>>385156206
>ps3 got emulated before 360
didnt expect that
>>
>>385157610
That's what I said, you imbecile.
Sony owned the Demon's Soul brand, so From couldn't use the name or story elements.

I don't mean "wanted to make a multiplatform game" as in a needed desire, I mean that Sony wasn't footing the bill for their next game.
>>
>>385156206
Can it include certain gameplay enhancements like the drop attack? Because if not then they shouldn't bother. The game is still too new. A remaster is stupid. I would prefer to see them do a remake like what happened with Resident Evil. Remake DeS but with differences.
>>
>>385156798

It's also never coming to PS4

Sony never ever'd themselves
>>
File: jok.jpg (179KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
jok.jpg
179KB, 800x800px
>tfw already platinumed it so don't really care
>>
>tfw you're finally playing Demon's Souls but you've been stuck resetting for over an hour because your autism demands that you beat Vanguard round 1
What starting class does the most damage to him?
>>
>>385158051
The PS3 has Demon's Souls, Persona 5, and the best version of Okami. Xbox 360 pretty much only has Lost Odyssey going for it.
>>
why in the name of god would anyone waste time and money remaking an old, poorly aged game that's not at all rare or hard to find?
>>
>>385159679

>Killing that one fucking skeleton guy 500 times for that fucking sharpstone or whatever it's called.

nope nope nope
>>
>>385157992
DaS1 was an unfinished game with bad level design and enemy variety.
>>
>>385156578

The only really mediocre entry of the all of the Soulsbourne series was Dark Souls 2. Even with the DLC Dark Souls 2 was just fucking terrible in comparison to all of them. Felt clunky, looked horrible in comparison to Dark Souls 1 in every area aside from Majula.

Just such a disappointment.
>>
>>385158102
You are forgetting that the quality of the finished product was largely due to Japan Studio whipping them into shape. From cannot make a proper game unless Sony gets involved.
>>
>>385161638
Fucking hell, now I remember that bullshit. The Pure Bladestone I think it was.
>>
>Armored core V/VD will be emulated before a sequel can come out
>>
>>385161418
weeb detected, you're forgetting Halo
>>
File: header (8).jpg (31KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (8).jpg
31KB, 460x215px
>>385161623
>>
>>385159679
>never playing a great game again because you completed some checklist of arbitrary time sink activities

Trophies and achievements were a mistake.
>>
It's a good game I'm happy that pc users get to experience it. And at a better performance to? Nice
>>
>>385157992
DeS is better than DaS. DaS might have been better if it was finished. Instead of doing the smart thing like DeS and dropping unfinished content, they shoehorned it in and we got the second half
>>
>>385161909
3 is mediocre too, it's barely better than 2
>>
File: 1492373553443.png (199KB, 1054x581px) Image search: [Google]
1492373553443.png
199KB, 1054x581px
>>385156206
Jesus fucking Christ, how many do we need? We've had like 5 rehashes of the same game now. More if you include shit like Lords of the Fallen and Nioh.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.