[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you even play this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: rome[1].jpg (600KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rome[1].jpg
600KB, 1600x900px
how do you even play this game
>>
read the tooltips

click on stuff
>>
>>385156142
What this game called? Also how much?
>>
>>385156142
>check if your country is ok
>if positive, look for someone weaker than you
>if found, attack and blob
>>
start as a count and seduction focus to fuck the wives of other lords and bring them into your assassination plot
>>
>>385156142
Activate your autism
>>
play ireland
>>
Beat the weakest kids on the block while allying some big kids to avoid the rage of other big kids.
>>
>>385156583
this. and use mercs to fill infantry slots cause they die like bitches and will drain your mp.
>>
colonize non-western nations
>>
>>385156747
this, i seriously feel like i need a massive amount of autism to actually get into this game
>>
>>385156747
>>385158967
you need autism to play Vicky 2, not this.
>>
>>385156142
>determine who your valuable potential short-to-mid term allies are
>determine who your immediate targets are
>always keep your army as close to the force limit as you can
>try to stack morale bonuses early game, never attack defensible positions or across rivers if you can avoid it
>try to expand along same religion and preferrably same culture group lands
>never get greedy enough that you call attention to yourself by triggering coalitions of multiple otherwise neutral states
>if all else fails, savescum a lot

These are the basics, I think
>>
Establishment of the Holy Roman Empire is go. Praise Jesus.
>>
>>385156342

Europa Universalis IV

but Crusader kings 2 is way better
>>
I've played this game for 7 hours and I still don't know what to do cus the tutorial barely teaches you anything. Am I retarded?
>>
>>385159205
This, EU IV is very simple once one gets past the initial "oh god, so many buttons and tabs" phase. Just learn the important gameplay concepts and play a few games to get some game sense (how big army should I have, how much manpower can I safely burn through, who should I ally etc.), and it becomes mostly a very relaxing and simple game to play. That's as long as one doesn't try to complete some of those harder challenges with one province minors, of course.

Also, the game doesn't have nearly as much RNG in it as something like CK2 has, so once you get hang of the game, it's usually quite easy to predict what stuff will happen and how. Boringly easy, some would say.
>>
>>385159978
In-game tutorial is useless shit like it has always been in Paradox games, just read the wiki and watch some youtube tutorial videos.
>>
>>385159205
I play Victoria II, the game does look daunting, but many mechanics (such as politics, research, economy and international relations) are simplified versions of their IRL equivalents and are therefore pretty intuitive once you understand the UI
>>
>>385156142
uninstall.exe
>>
>
>
>
>>
File: eu4_41.jpg (810KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_41.jpg
810KB, 1680x1050px
>playing EU4 vanilla

Fault
>>
>>385163247
What mod?
>>
>>385156142
Play agar.io instead it's the same thing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.