[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bed of Chaos is the worst designed boss of all ti-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (365KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-7.jpg
365KB, 1280x720px
Bed of Chaos is the worst designed boss of all ti-
>>
Nioh's bosses were unmemorable as fuck outside of Nue and Tachibana.
>>
File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>385149981
I remember ice bitch and foot bitch though
>>
>>385149076
There is literally nothing wrong with Gasha-Dokuro.
>>
>>385151861
t. Gasha-Doruko
>>
>>385151953
Just use living weapon. The level's designed for it.
>>
File: 1500678444955.jpg (21KB, 484x479px) Image search: [Google]
1500678444955.jpg
21KB, 484x479px
>tfw STILL have trouble with Nue and Edward Kelly Hallway despite beating Way of the Strong
>>
>>385149076
I think you meant to post a picture of Giant Centipede who is objectively the worst designed boss in the game.
>>
>>385152023
Just beat him. Dunno if living weapon boosted my dps that much tbqh.

Btw what are good stats in this game?

I have 25-30 in body heart and stamina and everything else at min. Is this bad for a katana user?
>>
>>385153372
Body is your main stat for your katana. I'm level 150 myself in Way of the Strong for the DLCs and NG+ and if I leveled to 51 Body from the 50 I'd have now I'd get another 4 points of damage. I'm not sure how high things scale for.

Body gives you lots of Ki and lots of single Katana damage, it's the best thing. I stopped levelling Body at 25 but if you want to get tankier go ahead and keep levelling it. You might also want to use Ninjutsu or Onmyo magic, they're pretty good compliments to any melee combat style.
>>
>>385153749
>>385153372
I'm retarded, HEART is your katana damage. Body is for spears and life. My Heart is at 50 and Body is 25. You might also want to level Spirit to 25 to unlock all the Guardian Spirit inherent bonuses too.
>>
Anyone playing DLC2 yet? How are the tonfas?
>>
>>385153926
>>385153749
Thanks bruh. Was worried I was really imba but I'll keep up the heart levels and maybe some living weapon
>>
>>385154072
Tonfas are godly
>>
>>385154191

More fun than the kusari gama?
>>
Why do people still think giant bosses can be good? Boss fights work best as a mirror of the player, not something so big in comparison to the normal pool of enemies it makes combat against it cinematic QTEshit or plain unfun and tedious.
>>
>>385154527
You get a Shoryuken followup to a perfect block in mid stance, you get really good Square/Triangle while blocking attacks like rushes, jumping attacks like Triangle while Blocking that let you jump OVER enemy attacks and Yokai to hit them, and the Demon Dance on your Ki Pulses that let you move seriously fast. He also flicks the blood off them after you've killed someone.
>>
>>385154758

Nice. Did they add any new normal enemies in this DLC?
>>
>>385154869
So far in the siege I've seen a red reskin of those lanky horned guys with the twin cleavers or single sword from the first DLC. There are also Ninja Dogs that throw kunai with their teeth straight out of Ninja Gaiden and there are these weird dwellers with bombs on their backs that you have to destroy before they go off. There's also a Phalanx type version of the small Umi-Bozu. Also new magic and ninjutsu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.