[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/ wiki/List_of_moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: Pokemon.png (465KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.png
465KB, 1200x675px
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_moves
>>
Hypnosis
Teleport
Recover
Telekinesis

/thread
>>
File: 310.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
Self-Destruct
Explosion
Destiny Bond
Perish Song
>>
>>385136071
Attract
>>
Attract
Harden
Slam
Recover
>>
Harden
Sleep Powder
Attract
Bind
>>
Swagger
Sand attack
Leech seed
Confuse ray
>>
>>385136882
>No Transform
Shit list.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 404x500px)
image.jpg
34KB, 404x500px
>>385137232
Got a solid giggle out of me
>>
Stealth Rock, Spikes, Electroweb, Whirlwind.
>>
>>385136071
>Extremespeed - You figure it out
>Metronome - could be anything
>Attract - instant love
>Hyperspace Hole or whatever - can travel between realities and get my waifu
>>
>>385136071
>Bulbapedia instead of Serebii
DROPPED
>>
>>385136071
Transform
Thunderbolt
Recover
Payday
>>
Water Gun
Water Gun
Sky Attack
>>
>>385139131
But metronome could mean self-destruct. You really want to take that risk?
>>
>>385139131
>Metronome
Have fun living on the edge, self destruct and explosion are a bitch. Though I guess since Pokemon that use them don't actually die, it isn't too bad.
>>
Transform
Teleport
Recover
Telekinesis

That'd cover everything I'd really want or need.
>>
Spore
Wrap
Mean Look
Dream Eater
>>
>>385139598
Teleport feels a little redundant with transform. I mean, it feels like the only reason people are taking transform isn't because it means you don't have to take Fly. It's because it allows you to assume the form of people you want to be.
>>
>>385139262
Yes. I'll just hyperspace to find a Pokémon with damp and make him my pet. Maybe a Wooper.

>>385139309
Yeah, but I still might hurt my waifu or friends that I get.
>>
>>385136071
Screech
Leer
Rock Throw
Tickle

Fear me fags
>>
-Recover
-Quiver Dance
-Tri attack (basically flamethrower+ice beam+thunderbolt)
-Extremespeed
-
>>
>>385139820
Teleport is for transportation, transform is not.
>>
>>385137402

underrated
>>
Lick
Swallow
Lovely Kiss
Wring Out
>>
File: 1473209563301.jpg (683KB, 1613x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1473209563301.jpg
683KB, 1613x1144px
>>385136071
Slack Off
Belch
Brutal Swing
Sketch
>>
>pay day
>pluck
>thief
>trick
Gotta go for that Wario build
>>
Struggle
>>
True best choices with no jokes are
>Heal Bell
Cures status conditions like burns, poisons, paralysis, etc. This in reality would be a panacea and it doesn't just work on you, but your friends as well. Never have to worry about getting sick again.
>Teleport
Self explanatory. Go to real events across the world and end the day in the comfort of your own bed. Wanna hit up Tokyo Game Show, but can't take time off work? Easy solution.
>Pay Day
Again, self explanatory. Allows you to generate real fucking money. From nothing. Sure it's random and you'll have to pick it up afterwards, but you'd never have to worry about financial problems again.
>Fly
This one goes hand in hand with Teleport. Would make all forms of travel so much easier and would be just plain fun.

All of these moves have some purpose in reality and not only make your life easier, but better.
>>
>>385139006
>Electroweb
>Not Sticky Web
>>
>>385143740
I don't know many, Transform can do all the things Fly can do and more. Turn into a fish for that amazing swimming experience. Turn into a Bird for just as much flight. Turn into something small to avoid people or spy. Turn into another person for happy fun time, or other things. The only advantage that Fly itself has is to justify it for a human, you would be flying superman style, so it probably isn't physically exerting.

I would also argue that Recover is just as good as Heal Bell in different situations. Broken arm? Recover, instant fix. Recover is also suppose to restore Stamina, so no getting tired after a long days work.
>>
>>385144187
>Transform into my manager
>Give everyone the day off work
>Transform back
>Hilarity ensues
>>
Hypnosis
Transform
Fly
Dream Eater
>>
>>385143740
You have to hit someone with pay day though. And it makes them drop their money. You're basically just a mugger.
>>
Mean Look
Snarl
Yawn
Bite
>>
Rest
Never-Ending Nightmare
Last Resort
Self Destruct
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (34KB, 557x605px)
Perfect.jpg
34KB, 557x605px
>>385139598
You are now basically pic related
>>
>>385136071
Transform
Recover
Teleport
Surf
>>
nightmare eater
that's it. I'm so sick of nightmares.
>>
>>385136882
> no sleep powder
it's almost like you don't want to >rape
>>
Trick room
Teleport
Fireblast
Recover
>>
>>385145010
That isn't the way either the games or the anime portray the move. Look at the move description. YOU throw coins, which you pick up. If anything it would just be finding random coins laying on the ground, but that's still free money.
>>
>>385145323
>Surf
>Not Fly
>>
Sing
Transform
Harden
String Shot
>>
>>385145563
Except that when an enemy hits a player's pokemon with the move you drop money and you pick it up again when you win. If you lose you lose the money you lost when you got hit on top of the money you normally lose when whiting out.
>>
>>385145595
I wanted an AoE attack and Earthquake seems like a bad idea to spam around.
>>
Power-Up Punch
Destiny Bond (or Transform)
Telekinesis
Recover
>>
>>385145781
Except no. In generation 1 and 2, the coins were still bonus money you got when you won. In later games, they changed it so that no, it wasn't. Losing coins from the move was never a game mechanic, it is money from no where.
>>
Attract
Teleport
Recover
Transform
>>
>>385136071
Fly
Strength
Surf
Flash

All of you fags saying teleport have no idea the complications of what goes into picking a destination. It isn't just:

>Think of place
>I'm there

You have to take into account where the planet is in the solar system, its own rotation, and possible things that are temporarily occupying the space you want to arrive at (cars, other people, etc) lest you get stuck. The latter is the same problem with immortality, for the lot of you that keep taking "recover".
>>
>>385146287
I don't care for immortality. That's not what I intend to accomplish with Recover.
>>
>>385146287
Never even thought of using Recover for immortality, that's stupid. I'm using it for the stamina shit or just in case of injury, especially really annoying ones like small cuts on your finger, or when you pull that piece of skin near your nail.
>>
>>385136071
>Recover
Immortality
>Transform
Get everything I want
>Curse
Since I'm not a ghost I will just keep using curse to become an indestructive object of massive power.
>Trick room
An indestructible object of massive power that is also very fucking fast.
>>
dragon dance
focus energy
howl
growth
>>
Extremespeed
Heal Bell
Conversion 2
Dragon Ascent
>>
>>385136071
Pay Day to never run out of money
Fly to go anywhere I want
Leech Life to always feel great
Charge Beam but I'd yell out SPECIAL BEAM CANNON FIRE because that shit would be awesome
>>
SUPER POWER
ANCIENT POWER
HIDDEN POWER
COSMIC POWER!!!!!!!
ALL
POWER!
>>
>>385136882
fpbp
>>
>>385146287
>being an HM whore
>>
File: IMG_7726.png (730KB, 704x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7726.png
730KB, 704x546px
Extreme Speed
Extrasensory
Giga Drain
Shadow Force
>>
>>385140158
>final gambit
>memento
>healing wish
You're still not safe my man
>>
>>385145595
>can not only race across water, but also control the water to create huge waves
Pleb
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.