[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went in with low expectations because of the things you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: motives.png (68KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
motives.png
68KB, 200x271px
Went in with low expectations because of the things you guys said but I ended up really liking it.
>>
Congrats, you're dumb.
>>
>>385133742
I'm glad you were able to derive enjoyment from it. It hurt a lot when the wait was 5 years and the schrodingers hype built expectations the game could never reach.
>>
File: IMG_3442.jpg (132KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3442.jpg
132KB, 401x500px
>>385133742
No time to explain, I just need you all to dump your Zero Escape memes
>>
>>385133936
>Congrats, you're smart.
Fixed
>>
>>385133742
You're retard then
>>
File: download.jpg (64KB, 921x880px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
64KB, 921x880px
>>385134254
>>
File: 1467955303358.png (991KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1467955303358.png
991KB, 936x936px
>>385134254
>>
A Y Y L I E N S
Y
Y
L
I
E
N
S
>>
File: dumbslutgettingstrangled.png (93KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
dumbslutgettingstrangled.png
93KB, 250x188px
>"h-hi Junpei, w-welcome home..." Akane submissively whimpered upon Junpei's return to their house
>"I-I'm sorry honey b-but I burnt the casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Akane!" Junpei screamed, slamming Akane's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Junpei starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"J-Junpei, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Junpei screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night at Crash Keys and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck dick? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Junpei said
>grabbing Akane by the throat he began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry J-Jumpy" Akane struggled to say
>"DON'T YOU FUCKING JUMPY ME BITCH! I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY!" Junpei slams Akane's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Seven, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME GOD NOT EVEN THE MORPHOGENETIC FIELD WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Junpei slams the door
>Akane trembles in a stew of blood and charred casserole on the floor
>"H-he loves me, I should've done a better job for him" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal
>>
>>385135241
is this pasta part of something else?
>>
File: CARLOS.jpg (436KB, 1312x1500px) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.jpg
436KB, 1312x1500px
>>385133742
As a fan of 999 and VLR I thought it was okay. A disappointment in some ways, but the way some people treat it you'd think it murdered their entire family. And the biggest problems with the game have pretty much nothing to do with Delta. Memes were a mistake.
>>
>>385133742
It was shit, and this >>385134254 is what every Zero Escape thread is reduced to now.
>>
>>385133742
it was a mediocre game marred by the shitty reveal and the ending.
>>
File: diorestrainend.png (184KB, 537x238px) Image search: [Google]
diorestrainend.png
184KB, 537x238px
>>385134254
>>
File: 6.jpg (181KB, 640x683px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
181KB, 640x683px
>>385134254
>>
File: pXFI7mb.jpg (228KB, 1703x720px) Image search: [Google]
pXFI7mb.jpg
228KB, 1703x720px
>>385134254
>>
Carlos, Junpei, or Sigma?
>>
>>385133742
That was how I felt after finishing it, but discussing it with /v/ made me realize how dumb and pointless the entire game was and how Uchi sold his fans out for easy cash
>>
>>385133742
Why? Nothing happened the whole game. They spent the last game developing Esper powers to go into the Mars testing site and stop a terrorist. And then they spent the whole of this game developing the exact same goddamn powers to go stop another terrorist.

Can't wait for ZE4 where the terrorist that killed everyone was also some guy with complex motives that just wanted them to develop the same powers all over again so they can defeat the alien overlords or some shit.
>>
>>385141164
Sigma > Carlos >Junpei
I love Junpei but I think Carlos and Sigma are better protagonists.
>>
>>385141164

Sigma > Junpei > Carlos

Though I liked Carlos, I felt he was the blandest of the three, although he was way more active than they were in their respective games.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.