[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is DaS 2 the dark souls of the dark souls series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DarksoulsII.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
DarksoulsII.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
Is DaS 2 the dark souls of the dark souls series?
>>
>>385133719
Yes.
Everyone whines about how bad it is, but really they just need to git gud
>inb4 someone brings up ADP
lrn2roll, I've beaten the game many times without ever leveling it.
>>
>Faggots can invade you while hollow

why is this even allowed except for lel 2hardcore4u game design
>>
>>385133887
Agreed. It has the worst hit boxes in the series requiring you to memorize even more retarded logic than usual. This provides the deepest """experience""" from drones crave
>>
>>385134056
If you're that much of a pussy just burn an effigy.
>>385134113
Every DS game has terrible hitboxes. People only bring it up for DS2 because then they can be a part of the herd.
>>
>>385134056
It's not a game for DS3 babbies.
>>
Demon's Souls is the Dark Souls of Dark Souls.
>>
>>385134056
>retards complain about the best features of Dark Souls 2
next you'll say it's bad that you can be invaded after killing area bosses too

sorry dark souls 2 won't become a barren wasteland of no interactions like 3. 3 has lost the most players the tastes of any souls game. soon it'll drop lower than even 1 on steam, and 1 barely even has functional multiplayer even with DSCM
>>
>>385133719
Kys
>>
>>385134056
>why is this allowed
>no whole red eye orb, invaders have to PVP to PVP
>host has way of blue and seed
>invasion pool isn't dead after boss clear or hollowed
>especially with incremental hollow design meaning more people will likely stay hollowed for much longer

If you thought critically and looked at the shitshow that is DS3 invasions you'd understand.

>SM ruined it all and makes everything a moot point
>>
>>385137970
>What is the agape ring
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.