[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another one bites the dust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: wildlands-11.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wildlands-11.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
another one bites the dust
>>
What did op mean by this
>>
but Tom Clancy died like 5 years ago
>>
>>385133029
>STEAMPUNKS
Never heard of them, seems fishy
>>
>>385133029
Wasn't ghost Recon already dead since future soldier and if your a really big faggot Advanced Warfighter
>>
>>385133029

you're a faggot

game is pretty good
>>
>>385133670
It got cracked yesterday and there are no more AAA Denuvo games to be cracked, so Denuvo is essentially dead.
>>
>>385133820
>Never heard of them, seems fishy
me neither, I wouldnt risk downloading malware.
It's better just paying those 60 bucks and support the developers with a legit copy
>>
Nice. They made their money and now the poorfags (like me) have a holiday. Everybody wins!
>>
>>385133029
I'm pretty happy desu, tried it on free weekend and liked it, but couldn't be assed with spending 60 yuros. Pretty comfy operating, gonna make a bearded Sam Fisher and pretend I'm playing a new Splinter Cell.
>>
>>385135009
Fuck off, you're not Todd.
>>
>>385133029
They were better off remaking Future Soldier. Having a GR without PvP was the final nail in the coffin from the beginning.
>>
File: 1494100437275.png (125KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494100437275.png
125KB, 512x512px
>hundreds of patches later and still can't change teammate's looks and equipment or do lethal/non-lethal takedowns

WHAT ARE THESE DEVS THINKING? I DON'T WANT HIPSTER TEAM MATES!
>>
>>385134662
Wait, isnt this game online only?
>>
>>385133820
>never heard of them
They're scene. They've cracked denuvo games for months.

Anyway how's the sp?
>>
>>385135701
Nope
>>385133820
https://torrentfreak.com/mysterious-group-lands-denuvo-anti-piracy-body-blow-170607/
>>
>>385133820
SUMMER IS HERE
>>
>>385135701
No. The game only has SP and co-op, both play the same, offline you get AI teammates who behave like in Ghost Recon Future Soldier, you can use Sync shot and stuff.
>>
>>385135508
PvP is coming soon.
>>
>>385133789
What about Siege? Weren't they adding a new pvp mode soon in Wildlands?
>>
>>385135608
This, I mean what the fuck. Play the entire game as a custom character change outfits according to settings etc. but your team will always be in same threads.
>>
>>385133029
Congrats, 1/5th the gameplay of MGSV in the biggest, least interesting map ever devised. Thrill to the danger of playing against two AI factions: one that's too easy, and the other made of infinitely spawning bullet sponges.
If you and three idiot friends want to have a completely passable time online, buy now!
>>
https://youtu.be/_KE85LX_St8
>>
I've never wanted a Denuvo game, but wouldn't have bought one because of it. Godspeed.
>>
>>385138192
MGSV doesn't fight back. They have heaps of APCs and tanks that you never see outside of missions. At least there's a threat in this game
>>
got it for free with my 1080ti

its comfy
>>
>>385138518
>At least there's a threat in this game
UNIDAD patrols, you mean? Because that's the only thing that slowed us down in the campaign, that comes to mind.
Hell, aside from helicopters there's almost no enemy variation in GR at all. At least MGSV had skulls and riot suit guys.
>>
>>385135608
And also this: I have heard that one fucking line now about 200 times - What kind of psycho El Pozolero is? Do you think he's normal psycho or ...

Fuck if I hear that one more time I'm going to explode. I made a ticket about it first when the game was released and they didn't do anything about it.

This line is the only "joke" I have been hearing throughout my 60+ hours of play in Wildlands. When I first started the game it had couple of different banters but somehow it locked to that single "joke". It's a bug.

Ubisoft is bad developer. Wildlands has great potential and even now it's pretty entertaining but it has so many flaws which could be easily fixed if they just cared about their own product instead of jewing out DLCs and cash shops.
>>
>>385133789
no we mean like the person
>>
>>385139056
Tried replaying and completing the El Pozolero missions?
>>
>>385138986
>skulls and riot suit guys
Skulls don't exist outside of missions and riot suit guys are just bullet sponges. They can also be completely removed from the game by the push of a button. You can kill everyone and everything on the map in MGSV with little resistance
>>
>>385138986
>At least MGSV had skulls and riot suit guys.

Both of which are exclusive to missions. Skulls are the most anti-climatic battles ever and usually require some cheap cheesing to defeat them.
>>
>>385139542
>Skulls don't exist outside of missions
So?
>You can kill everyone and everything on the map in MGSV with little resistance
So like GR but with at least some visual variation, then?
>>385139638
>require some cheap cheesing
gt gd scrb
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.