[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix the competitive scene for this game? I say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2363.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2363.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
How would you fix the competitive scene for this game? I say making this game a "competitive moba" was a mistake
>>
>>385131995
Make the game not Overwatch.
>>
>>385131995
Have bots and shit to shoot that isn't just other players.
Have maps that are PvE with bosses and shit.
It's not like this game has any customization outside of skins and emotes and phrases.
It's barebones just add some minions and bosses and it would add a new fun mode before everyone stops playing.
>>
>>385131995
Remove the competitive scene
>>
>>385131995

I would make the reporting system actually do something.

I've been throwing game since january and haven't been banned yet lol.
>>
>>385131995
It was a quick cash grab that's had its' run.

The best it can do now is continue what it was doing before, milk money from hatgrabbers. More limited timed events and it'll just keep printing money.

And don't pretend the game had a competitive scene to begin with, that's laughable. It'll survive in Korea for a bit longer at best.
>>
>>385131995
Fuck the whole idea of the competitive scene and make it fun instead.

Competitive focused games fucking suck.
>>
>>385131995
Its competitive scene is forced, it will never have the success as other games with a competitive scene built on passion for the game
>>
>few months ago
>/v/ loves overwatch
>now
>/v/ hates overwatch
what happened
>>
It doesn't need a competitive scene. Blizzard only wants one because $$$ made from sponsorships and such. Every game wants to be LoL or Dota 2 tier in comp scene money making these days.
>>
>>385133162
The vast majority on /v/ has hated Overwatch for a while now
>>
>>385131995
The games too chaotic to have any esport appeal. I've played the game and even I think there's too much going on to track. Now imagine someone who's never played it trying to watch.

They should ditch the esports angle and just focus on something else.
>>
>>385133162
/v/ is not one person.
>>
>>385131995
There's nothing wrong with it right now other than balance issues related to doomfist still not being available
>>
If this game didnt have forced counter-picking and divecomp metas, then I think it would have a bit more appeal. Comp should just be removed imo
>>
>>385133162
popularity
>>
>>385134034
>Theirs nothing wrong with it
you mean like roadhog? Or soldier?

Just wait and soon tracer and pharahs getting nerfed for whatever reason
>>
>>385131995
Remove everyone except Soldier, and give him a double jump. Then the game will be perfect.
>>
>>385132980
Nigga this, literally i been throwing games every single day for months and nothing happen.
i just love to see and hear people suffer and cry as they lose that game they need to get into diamond over and over again, please stop me.
>>
I already made a video about this a month ago. Definitely the worst one because It was the first one but it gets the point across.

https://youtu.be/RVdoNBVgT5g

tl;dr for those who don't want to watch

>increase level requirement to play
>lock comp unless you have X amount of hours in 2 heroes per class (stops one tricks, smurfs)
>start everyone in bronze and have them rank up instead of putting everyone in the same fucking rank
>bring back avoid player but only have it enabled for people on your team so you people can't abuse it against enemy players that are better than them. This lets people filter out playing with trolls/griefers on their teams.
>>
There's no fixing this game
The core gameplay sucks ass
>>
>>385135230

>first video is a little over a month ago
>179 subscribers

holy fuck how did that happen? I been making videos on youtube for over a year and I just hit 133. you sound like AVGN which imo is good because I like a jersey accent.

keep it up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.