[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally just puts poison all over itself on the 3rd phase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Thirsty_beast_large.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty_beast_large.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>Literally just puts poison all over itself on the 3rd phase

I'm about to blow my fucking brains out.
>>
Dodge diagonal left into the boss, you will rarely get hit
>>
>>385123532
That's what I've been doing, but what am I supposed to do about this faggot filling up my poison meter on the last part of the fight if I get anywhere near him to attack?
>>
>>385123786
>antidote+ highest poison resistance armor
>acquire and save the flamesprayer until this part, and burn it
>>
>>385123786
Antidotes and wear the Yharnam Hunter set as it has high Poison Resistance. This shit isn't hard.
>>
>>385123786
Get antidote. I managed to do it on the first try with only a bit of health left for the second half simply by doing what >>385123532 said. All you need is timing and a bit of patience to not overdo it. Its really all about doding to the left
>>
>>385123786
Two-hand the hunters axe, it has more than enough range to stay out of the poison for the most part
>>
>>385124127
I already had the set. I thought there was a way to avoid the poison when it starts coating its body with it (thought using fire would negate it or something) but from what everyone's saying I pretty much have to chug through antidotes.
>>
>>385123369
BSB is the casual filter. Git gud or get out. You just have to be aggro as fuck while not getting hit. Dodge into the boss's attacks, swing twice, then do it again.
>>
>>385125249
>Casual filter
>Not Gascoigne

Poison is the only reason newshits die to BSB because they forget antidotes exist or get stuck on his 'final form' like OP.
>>
>>385126032
To be honest I forgot about it the first time I did it, but I ended up killing him fast enough that it didn't even notice until my second play through.
>>
Pungent Blood Cocktail works on him, he is blood starved after all
>>
>>385123369
Throw blood cocktails at a corner and then burn it alive with your flamethrower.
>>
>>385123369
I wreck this dude every time but when I decided to play through the game with a co-worker we got hung up here and kept getting insta-killed by his shit grab move that leaves you with no health and poisoned.

After about 7 tries we just burned it to death with the flamesprayer. I dunno if it works just as well alone but with two people it can't do shit. Was pretty satisfying honestly.

So just burn it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.