[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is luck for the first 2 minutes but after that it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: pubg.jpg (227KB, 1513x965px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
227KB, 1513x965px
This game is luck for the first 2 minutes but after that it's a pretty skill based. It's not SWEET FPS FRAG skills like Quake, rather it's all about positioning, knowing when to move and listening to audio clues as to where other players are.

I figured this out real quick and have taken home 6 chicken dinners in my first hundred games with maybe 30 top 10s in total.

I even made a bet that I could get to top 10 by positioning only and made it to 2nd place without firing a shot.

Sure it's hide and seek simulator and you can rag on it for that, but I think it's fun.
>>
>>385110746
Why do i enjoy playing this game solo more than with my very good irl friends?
>>
>>385110746
Nobody has for real ever said that PUBG doesn't take an immense amount of git gud to play.
If they did, they're retards.
>>
>>385110746
It's all luck-based. It all comes down to who has cover in the last circle. The shit 20Hz tickrate doesn't help either.
>>
>>385110956
I really like both but I actually prefer solo most of the time too. If I die I don't have to wait for my friends to dick around until I get to play again and also I get to move at my own pace and I don't feel guilty for crouching behind a tree for 3 minutes waiting to kill a dude as he runs out of a house. Also there's something to be said for not fighting 2-4 people who come out of hiding in the most random places when you shoot at their teammates.
>>
>>385110956
Because you're friends are shit and you don't like the way they play.
>>
>>385111267

I've never seen a last circle with only 1 spot of decent cover.
>>
>>385110746
>This game is luck for the first 2 minutes but after that it's a pretty skill based.
>MLG420XDBRO snipes from 400m away as you are advancing to the designated area
>MLG420XDBRO was only camping for 32 days there because skill
>>
>>385111350
I guess it comes down to luck
>>
>>385110746
>skill based
>enemy finds a kar98k with a 8x scope
>all you find is a shotgun
Okay.
>>
>camping2win
no wonder you people are so boring
>>
File: 1500872298354.jpg (466KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1500872298354.jpg
466KB, 1600x1600px
>>385110746
>rather it's all about positioning, knowing when to move and listening to audio clues as to where other players are.
p much all shooters, glad you finally figured it out OP
>>
>>385111586
>walking in open fields with a shotgun instead of going from house to house
>not finding a vehicle to move around in until you get some decent medium/long range options

If u wanna frag play cod or something
>>
>>385110746
>>385111793
This, any FPS at a high level requires a lot of game sense and good positioning. Anybody who disagrees or thinks this is exclusive to games like PUBG is just shit at shooters.
>>
>>385112050
the type of positioning and gamesense in pubg is a lot different than in quake or tf2 or whatever which is why a lot of people seem to be idiots about it
>>
File: vg PuBg Anime.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vg PuBg Anime.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>385110746
>>
>>385110746
It's a very casual game, mechanically. It's easy to play and accessible. There's nothing inherently wrong with that. On the other hand, high skill-ceiling fps like quake take great amounts of both mechanical skill and game sense.
>>
>>385112301
>キル
ive seen so many jap girls playing this game on twitch
they all succc but damm the voice is cute shouganai
>>
>>385112767
p much this

low barrier to entry and low skill gap since everything is random

the only thing you need is basic map knowledge
>>
>>385110746
got any tips/videos for getting better at Solo?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.