[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you prefer 2 or 3 and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SH3.png (266KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SH3.png
266KB, 400x400px
do you prefer 2 or 3 and why?
>>
>>385109834
2 for its story,atmosphere, soundtrack and characters. 3 was a bit too short and relied more on gore. Was also a lot more straight forward and linear.
>>
Can you have the common sense to put the fucking game name in the thread title you stupid faggot? You expect me to know what shit game this is supposed to be from a picture of some bitch standing near the wall? Fucking idiot, show some respect.
>>
I prefer 1, because it's the best.
And we already have a blooming SH thread at: >>385108680
>>
>>385110257
b8
>>
>>385110309
kys
>>
I just got to the church in 3. Am I in for some crazy shit?
>>
>>385110740
Oh hey, I'm more or less at the same point, just finished the hospital and was told to fuck off to the church. How'd you like the hospital? Did those crawling assholes give you trouble? Do you kill enemies or run past them?
>>
>>385110907
>>385110907
cool man and yeah the crawling shitwads at the hospital were annoying as fuck. Also got shot by those nurses a few times too,hospital overall was real fucking intense i did a combination of combat and running. Some hallways were too narrow to run through without standing your ground a few times. The song for the leonard boss fight was nice too.
>>
>>385111171
>that room where they pit you against 3 nurses
Fuck the 1st floor in the otherworld hospital too
>>
>>385111442
Nurses aren't even a problem even in that room. It's the crawling things, it feels like you can't do anything to them, they're too fast. Good thing they don't do much damage.
>>
>>385111702
use jerky for crawlers
>>
>>385112115
I know, I know. I keep saving things because I think I'll need it for later
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.