[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead already.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: H2x1_NSwitch_Arms.jpg (736KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
H2x1_NSwitch_Arms.jpg
736KB, 2000x1000px
>A month after release...
>Switch owners sweep it under the rug, pretend it doesn't exist, and move on to Spla2n.

What happens, /v/? Isn't it supposed to revolutionize FG genre, emerge as the latest hottest e-sport, and become the next Splatoon?
>>
>>385102595
Pathetic
>>
It IS the next splatoon. Dont you remember how splatoon started with less then average content as well?

Theres not much to talk about. Its a fun game but no reason to have veekends with it.
>>
>>385102595
>New game came out for the system so they HAVE to stop playing the old ones

(You)
>>
T-they're all busy playing the game th-that's why nobody is discussing it!!!!
>>
File: hd nuts.png (1MB, 1023x978px) Image search: [Google]
hd nuts.png
1MB, 1023x978px
>>385102595
>says it's dead
>keeps posting about it, reminding everyone that it exists
You're only making it more alive each day
>>
>>385102721
It was garbage from the tests people got to try. There's not enough content. You can get literally every arm in maybe 2 weeks of playing. It's just not worthwhile to keep playing after that as your "improvements" as a player are largely marginal past figuring out things like proper movement. Normies don't invest time into any game in general though, so a game where you're expected to practice and become better was never going to be a big seller. the FGC would never hang on to it because it's a joke of a fighting game, balance issues out the ass (though they've been remedied a bit lately), motion controls not only being an option but actually being given an advantage over traditional controls, and more.
>>
>>38510259
What do you expect deluded people who bought a NOGAMES console to say?
>>
>>385102846
why would you waste away your life to type all that? do you realize you are wasting your goddamn time? grow up nigga you're typing a paragraph on a fucking kids game.
>>
>>385102595
It was just glorified Wii Boxing with nice waifus and special powers.
>>
File: 1499560118341.jpg (294KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499560118341.jpg
294KB, 1500x500px
>>385102871
It has games my guy
>inb4 "but those don't count because they don't fit my description for a game"
>>
theres nothing bad other than missing content. But theres no lore to discuss.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>385102595
This applies to everything including nioh (the most extreme example), gravity rush, vietnam game and to a lesser extent nier/persona.

Funnily enough the only thing it doesn't apply to is PUBG.
>>
>>385102885
I'm on /v/, my time and life is wasted here anyway, same for you. You could be doing ANYTHING else, like working, and you're on /v/. Don't pretend your time's any more valuable than mine.

The game sucks nut, nintendo didn't market it, and now it's struggling to hold a playerbase, especially with splatoon 2 here.
>>
>>385102997
>the game sucks because I said!
btw most fighting games have what you would consider a 'ban' community
>>
I wish we had some real Nintendo lovers to shit on, because all I ever see are shitposters and false flaggers. Nintendo is fucking dying, and Zelda adopting the worst modern game trends isn't going to fix that.
>>
>>385102997
I am working. I'm on break :)
>>
>>385103134
*'dead' community that is
>>
File: anonymous tip.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous tip.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>>385102997
>nintendo didn't market it
t. shitter that literally lives in a basement
>>
>>385102916
>2016
>considering any AAA release from that year a success
>>
>>385103137
>makes $16 billion in profit last year
>hurr they're dying
>>
>>385103134
It doesn't suck because I said so.
It sucks because it's got balance issues with some characters being objectively more powerful than others, to a point of having higher win rates in the hands of similar skill players solely because of their traits, no content to attract normies to play it more than a week, and nothing deep enough to bring in a lasting fgc.
>>385103196
games like P4UA, yeah. Games like UNIEL, yeah. Shit that gets 15 players at evo are dead, like it or not, talk about stream viewers all you want, they're not there playing the game are they? Those games are dead as fuck.
>>
>>385103279
What do I care about streamers and the fgc? I play arms with my friends and have fun, you know the point of video games
>>
>>385103341
So then why bring up the FGC if you don't care about it? Or are you just trying to butt in on a conversation for no reason, like a retard?
>>
>>385103365
I didn't?
>>
>>385103387
see
>>385103134
>Most fighting game communities would be what you consider dead
Feel free to play the game. Just don't pretend it's popular. It's dead as shit.
>>
>>385102595
>Deader than death itself
We have to face it my fellow Nintenbros, Sony always wins and there's nothing we can do about it
>>
>>385102885
I bet that took maybe two minutes tops. It's not his fault you're a lazy fuck.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.