[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theme Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Theme_Park_cover.jpg (20KB, 256x329px) Image search: [Google]
Theme_Park_cover.jpg
20KB, 256x329px
Anyone else remember this game? I used to play it non stop as a kid. It was so much fun. Share some memories.
>>
I played it on the SNES all the time. Wish it would get a modernization or rerelease on a current platform.
>>
Ah yes, hundreds of hours trying to make the ultimate park as a kid.

I didn't understand some mechanics and I tried way too hard to make the parc realistic, leading to some wacky stuff that wasn't working or bleeding money.
>>
>>385099121
Same lol. I still don't know how the fucking water slide works to this day
>>
>>385098786
That thing was great but it had severe technical problems
>>
>>385099121
Also that FREAKING PUKING SOUND HOLY CRAP.

I don't know how but I ALWAYS ended up with people puking freaking everywhere in my parc to a ridiculous amount, sometime I had to mute y TV.

I never found how I could avoid this.
>>
>>385098786
In hindisght having your character comit suicide on a game over was pretty dark for a kids game:
>"The park has to close, your life's work collapses around you, and there's only way honourable way out. It's a long way down."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmc5KR8dEJE
>>
>>385099248
The most annoying thing about playing it now aside from the low resolution is having to manually re-order food inventory.
>>
>>385099531
Look at the end, the dude is jumping but you can see him climbing back up.
>>
File: kek.jpg (117KB, 961x674px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
117KB, 961x674px
>>385099531
>>
>>385098786
I had it, can't remember much. I remember not building toilets and they would piss and shit everywhere.
>>
Whatever happened to all these "theme-X" games?
>>
>>385099761
EA
>>
File: 250px-SimThemeParkWorld.jpg (32KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
250px-SimThemeParkWorld.jpg
32KB, 250x333px
Theme park world was better desu
>>
i played a few levels and then got tired of the micromanagement like whenever i played any other strategy game
>>
File: Planet Coaster.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Planet Coaster.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
>>385099761
Planet Coaster is out now and good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KijwIvRu1M
>>
>>385098786
>Increase fries saltiness to maximum
>Double drink sales
>>
>>385099995
Yeah, but isn't it more about designing coasters and less about managing the park?
>>
>>385099995
It still feels rather lacking to me because I prefer to build my park with a set amount of funds and then work my way up from there.
You can't really do that here because it's so damn easy you might as well be playing with infinite funds. The only reason it's easy is because you first have to build a bunch of boring shit and wait because if you start building coasters you will not make enough money and people will start complaining really fast and you'll be fucked.
These are just first impressions though, maybe it'll get better soon.
>>
Theme Hospital master race
>>
I played the shit out of it on my Mega Drive.
>>
I thought this game was called Sim Coaster?
>>
File: Lost Kingdom.jpg (419KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
Lost Kingdom.jpg
419KB, 640x447px
I loved the PS2 version. I never understood the mechanics, though. I could have 4 sources of food in a relatively small park and still get
>Your customers are starving! Maybe build some more food shops?
>>
>>385100617
My nigga
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.