[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you get that Preorder in /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed_4_1024x576.jpg (126KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed_4_1024x576.jpg
126KB, 800x450px
Did you get that Preorder in /v/?
>>
>>385097392
Yeah, at Game Stop. A couple friends of mine however waited all this time for Amazon to put them up and they still haven't, so they're starting to feel like they're screwed.
>>
I'm NA so no
>>
>>385097392
Only the normal edition because NA.
>>
If you mean downloading it for free, then not yet.
>>
>>385098436
KYS
>>
>>385098475
I don't see a problem with getting the game for free, hand held titles aren't worth the cash.
>>
>>385098551
projecting your lack of worth onto other things doesn't make you any less worthless. The aforementioned suggestion to kill yourself is not an objection to your actions but a statement that if you disappeared no one would care.
>>
>>385098830
But getting it for free is better than paying for it and getting other junk along with the game.
>>
>Metroid Samus Returns costs about 45 bucks
>Legacy Edition thereof costs about 80 bucks
>you pay 35 bucks more for all this nice shit
>unlocking the extra content in-game requires amiibos
>the double-pack costs 30 bucks
>the two old smash ones may cost another 30 bucks
>if you don't have a NEW 3DS, you need at least an NFC reader at another 20 bucks
>total is 80 bucks

The prestigious Legacy Edition, which may be harshyl limited and only end up in hands of the biggest Metroid fans, costs only about 35 bucks more than the standard version of the game.
Unlocking stuff like art gallerys may cost up to 80 bucks for the average player and those with the Limited Edition may need to papy that too if they're not getting amiibos anyway.
Even gameplay-related content like a certain difficulty mode are locked behind this paywall. Even though almost every Metroid game prior had some of these boni for free.

DEFEND THIS!
>>
>>385099729
Nothing to defend. All the bonus shit is unlocked once you beat the game without an amiibo. Sorry that you read the description incorrectly.
>>
>>385097392
>buying 3DS games

>>385098830
Sometimes, the best thing about pirating is that it triggers worthless cretin like you.
>>
>>385099875
I don't speak japanese, so I can not read the original text on the japanese website.
Every translation however states that using the amiibo unlocks the content upon the player finishing the game. Nothing states that the content is unlocked by either scanning an amiibo OR finishing the game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.