[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MvC2 appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: MarCap2Logo.png (123KB, 649x354px) Image search: [Google]
MarCap2Logo.png
123KB, 649x354px
Alright /v/, it is time to stop pretending otherwise. Do not be a tier or underaged fag either. Just admit the truth already.

This was the best and most fun game of the MvC games. It even had a completely original boss that was awesome.

Just admit it. MvC2 was the best one.
>>
File: abyss-mvc2forms.gif (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
abyss-mvc2forms.gif
16KB, 320x240px
This kills MvCI
>>
Oh yeah I forgot that nu-/v/ is a bunch of underaged shits that don't play games that came out before 2010.
>>
File: 1500599882023.png (214KB, 347x462px) Image search: [Google]
1500599882023.png
214KB, 347x462px
>>385096305
Love this game tbqh with you fampai
>>
It's the best if all you want from a game is mashing some buttons when friends come over, as soon as you take one look at the systems or balance it falls apart.

inb4 "hurr taking fighting games serious is autism!"
>>
>>385096305
I'm not a fan of how the game is at a top competitive level, but it's fun as fuck casually.

And it can also be fun competitively with some rules, they have low-tier tournaments in Japan where they just have a real tournament, and a side tournament with the top 5/6 (I honestly forgot who they all were outside Mag/Sent/Storm) banned. Those were fun to watch, but I dunno if they still do them regularly.
>>
>>385097561
It is autism. Only certain people in the FGC are ever going to be masters at the game. If you just play it like a normal person with friends than it is an amazing 2D fighter with tons of characters to choose from.
>>
One of the things I absolutely went bonkers over were the detailed character portraits. Seeing them after coming from MvC really made me fall in love with this game more so ever since a friend got it for me on dreamcast
>>
>>385097764
>If you don't actually know anything about the game it's great!

Yeah, surely the workings of a fantastic game.
>>
>>385096305
I used to play FT 50/100 sets with my cousin and neither of us were really good but we still had a great time picking different teams
MvC3 wasn't as fun because the roster was smaller and xfactor was the stupidest mechanic of all time. Didn't bother with UMvC3 because it was announced like 6 months after 3 had come out and didn't want to give Crapcom more money.
>>
>>385096305

was there ever any doubt?
>>
>>385097805

worked for pokemon
>>
>>385097805
I said like a normal person you autist.
>>
>>385096305
Still impossible to emulate.
>>
>>385097084
>playing games at all
Where do you think you are?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.