[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ARE going to support Ys 8 and buy the poster bundle with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1963.jpg (104KB, 640x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.jpg
104KB, 640x962px
You ARE going to support Ys 8 and buy the poster bundle with two shirts from nisa for $250 right? It's even on sale for $50 off! What a bargain!
>>
God I wish I could be excited for Ys 8 and not scared that NISA is gonna fuck up everything.
>>
>>385091617
I'll buy the game when it's 20 bucks or less. Too many other games coming out around the same time. Can't pick them all at once.

Ys 8 is taking a backseat for now because I don't like how they fucked over Xseed like that. Also I have 5 other games on preorder coming out around the same time.
>>
>You ARE going to support Ys 8
Lol why would I? They put it on PC. I can play it for free now.
>>
>>385091708
Fuck up harder than Xseed and their forced english dub policy? Doubt.
>>
>>385091819
>caring about voice acting
Retarded weebs, please go, voice acting has done nothing but harm the games industry, I would prefer not to have it at all. Not to mention with a PC port there'd be an undub patch within a day or two even if it were dub only.

I bet you're one of those deluded morons who watched the Castlevania series in Japanese.
>>
>>385091617
What gets me the most about this bundle is that it doesn't even come with the game. That's $250 for two t shirts that they're also selling individually for $20, and a poster that's apparently worth an additional $210
>>
>>385091819
>Fuck up harder than Xseed and their forced english dub policy? Doubt.

Oh I've seen Nisa do lots worse. Back when they released Rhapsody for the DS, they cut out all the new content and some new music. btw, Rhapsody was originally a ps1 game. They didn't tell ANYONE they were cutting shit out of the DS version until it came out. It was such bullshit.

When they released Witch and Hundred Knights on the ps3, that shit had a bug that randomly closes game kicks you back to xmb. They NEVER fixed it. Anyone who asked about it on their forums were censored/banned by their forum admin Houk.

So yes I can imagine them fucking up harder. Not always, but shit happens with Nisa and they try every way possible to avoid responsibility.
>>
>>385091994
>getting games for PC
toppest kekes

>Castevania series
Hot garbage, not worth watching in any language period
>>
>>385093231
>shitting on PC
>in a fucking falcom thread
I remember when Falcom threads were good and largely devoid of shitposting outside of that one Danganronpa avatarfag. I miss those days.
>>
Nah, I don't support bad games.
>>
y's is a shit game series that lost all relevance 20 years ago anyway
>>
>>385091819
>Ys
>forced english dub

I've played Ys without voiced my whole life, who the fuck cares about that. I'm not even sure but I do hope the game doesn't even have voices.
>>
>>385093797
I think it's already confirmed dual audio so yeah it's going to have voice acting
>>
NISA really seems to be banking on Ys 8 doing well. I don't know why they expect this series, which has never been all that popular in the west, to do well for them, especially when pretty much all conversation about it has just been dominated by people wishing they weren't the ones localizing it.
>>
>>385091617
I will if you kiss my dick.
>>
>>385094341
>by people wishing they weren't the ones localizing it.
Vocal xshill fags are a minority though. Really liked how they got BTFO by Falcom president today when he openly said dual audio depended on the publisher 100%
>>
>>385094341
Honestly the only thing nisa has going for it is the simultaneous pc release, but with their history of pc ports, that's not even guaranteed to be in their favor. Their only other thing over xseed is dual audio and I'd rather my ys characters be mute so that's a moot point
>>
>>385094504
No one cares about voice acting in Ys, NISA shill. It's always deflection with you guys, everyone's an evil xseed shill, even though xseed is entirely composed of like 10 people and there is plenty of perfectly valid reasons to despise NISA.

I know that the dual audio shit is literally the only thing you can cite as a positive about NISA localizing the game, but it's not going to convince anyone. In a Kiseki thread, whining about muh JP audio might carry a little weight, though I'm sure plenty there wouldn't give a shit either, but with Ys, no one cares.
>>
>>385094520
The PC port was the one thing that pleased me about the NISA announcement but with Aksys and xseed both porting Falcom games now too, that no longer seems like a point in NISA's favor, so much as an expected thing.
>>
>>385091819
>NISA defense force who shits up every thread relating to Xseed shows up
>B-but muh Xseed
Like clockwork, I'd really like to know your problem you autistic nigger, pissed Hatsuu wouldn't let you touch her cowtits when you showed up at her office?
>>
>>385094341
It's finally launching on systems that matter, locking on vita and psp was pointless
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.