[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you want Crash 4 to be? Wrath of Cortex does not count

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CRASH.jpg (215KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
CRASH.jpg
215KB, 1080x600px
What would you want Crash 4 to be?

Wrath of Cortex does not count
>>
File: CrashPhysics.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CrashPhysics.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I'd like for it to not be done by Vicarious Visions.
>>
>>385091794
Holy fuck this level is frustrating.
>>
Have the levels be more open-ended. Not like Twinsanity, but more like the Spyro games: There's still a defined start and finish but the levels have a lot more room to explore and are not just hallways.

Also make the superpowers from Warped available at the start and design the levels around them.
>>
>>385092096
This would be literally the worst game
>>
>>385092261
So you want more "hallway simulator the game" then?
>>
>>385091556
Crash Team Racing.
>>
>>385091556

Linear but seamless world. There's still Gem paths, Death Routes, and all that, but it's all in one giant connected world space.
>>
Crash 4 will just be a Crash game on phone devices as an auto-runner. Swipe to change which lane you're up, tap to jump, hold to slide.

Some levels have you running away from the camera, and some towards.
>>
>>385092313
Yes because that's what crash is
I don't go to McDonald's and order a pizza
>>
>>385091556
Apparently someone said a while back in a past thread (I dunno if this was bullshit or not) that the original ND creators toyed with the idea of Crash 4 involving TV stations (like Ape Escape 3). Sounds like a fun theme to go with.

Should try to be like Crash 2 with not being too easy or too hard. A good middle ground of difficulty somehow.
>>
>>385093367
You're thinking of the concept for Crash Twinsanity 2.
>>
>>385093414
TV stations were going to be a part of a Crash Twinsanity 2?
>>
>>385092520
>hold to slide
its obviously slide down to slide you fucking pleb
>>
>>385091556
A truer sequel in terms of game play to the original jak n daxter
>>
>>385093645
Yes. There was also going to be a spin off game where Cortex uses mini versions of himself to take down the other N Scientists because he saved the world in Twinsanity.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.