[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Kat keep her hair so full?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1500209795902.png (512KB, 1820x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1500209795902.png
512KB, 1820x2100px
How does Kat keep her hair so full?
>>
hobo gravity magics
>>
>>385091241
That's something I would really want to know for myself. She has such a gorgeous mane.
Probably what >>385091653 said. She must be cheating by using her antigrav powers to keep it extra fluffy.
>>
CEE WEE
>>
File: C2h82-8UoAA9qSE.jpg (126KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2h82-8UoAA9qSE.jpg
126KB, 847x1200px
>>
File: 1484539726032.jpg (310KB, 1918x1942px) Image search: [Google]
1484539726032.jpg
310KB, 1918x1942px
LEVEN!!!
>>
>on the final chapter of the game
>only 3000 Dusty tokens
HELP
>>
Showering in raw sewage is surprising good for lift and volume.
>>
Just don't be a balding loser.
>>
>>385092546
>in the Japanese version Kat is called Kitten
>Raven is Crow
>for the western release they not only changed their names, but even went as far as to update the voice lines to Kyath and Leven
But why?
>>
>>385092764
I don't know, but for once I actually support this name change

Kat and Raven are way better names than Kitten and Crow
>>
>>385092819
I do like the names in the English version better too. I actually thought maybe the devs realized that as well and changed them in all versions after the game has been released internationally, but nope. I've looked up Japanese videos of GR2 and they're still Kitun and Kurou.
>>
>>385092957
Well they can't just change the names after the first game

the japanese audience would be confused
>>
>>385093010
Why did they call differently in the English version to begin with, then?
It doesn't seem to be forced by the western localization team, because I doubt it would hold as much sway as to make the original actors redo the voice lines (although there's not that many of them in the games). And if it's the devs' own decision, it kinda doesn't make sense. Why this inconsistency in character names? If they thought the original names were no good, why did they use those in the first place? And if the original names are okay, why didn't they use them in the English version?
>>
File: 1494106444190.jpg (437KB, 1918x1910px) Image search: [Google]
1494106444190.jpg
437KB, 1918x1910px
>>385093268
>Darkstalkers changed Lei-Lei and Lin-Lin to Hsien-Ko and Mei-Ling for the west
>The western sound less cutesy and have more interesting meanings.
>People still want to be wapanese and call them Lei-Lei and Lin-Lin because it's their original title.
>No clues as to why the names were even changed in the first place.
Look, just don't think about it and call them whatever you want.
>>
>>385091241
Semen.
>>
>>385093751
I'm just really confused by the logic being these decisions.
>>
Why do good artists not make Kat hentai? Everything I've seen is trash.
>>
>>385094998
Because Kat is a cute daughteru, and she's not for lewds.
>>
IMPORTANT QUESTION
Is there a way to obtain GR avatars for PSN other than having pre-ordered them in the past? I don't see any GR avatars on the shop.
>>
She wuz royalty n sheit. Also all that time compression bs whatever did wonders for her body.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.