[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continue playing guilty gear.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 125

File: soless.png (180KB, 361x300px) Image search: [Google]
soless.png
180KB, 361x300px
Continue playing guilty gear.
>>
o-okay
>>
Too busy playingbirth
>>
File: 1452735502655.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452735502655.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
I don't know how to stop giving up and being so fucking upset when I lose, other than to just kill myself. God knows I'd probably fail at that, too.
>>
is there a point to elphelt's magnum? I feel like it limits your options more than expanding on them
>>
>>385091796
Pretty sure this goes for all fighting games but you have to be less focused on winning. Getting upset will only make you play worse.
>>
File: elphelt.png (132KB, 388x262px) Image search: [Google]
elphelt.png
132KB, 388x262px
>>385091796
you learn 100x more from a loss than a win
>>
File: delete this.png (3MB, 1912x1053px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.png
3MB, 1912x1053px
>>385092059
>>
>>385094451
I was referring to her QCF HS
>>
>>385094270
Honestly I don't think I've ever learned from a loss.
>>
>>385094510
save replays and assess then
>>
>>385094501
That's a shotgun, anon
>>
File: slayer.gif (28KB, 182x303px) Image search: [Google]
slayer.gif
28KB, 182x303px
>>385091173
But I just played for 4 hours, I don't feel like playing anymore for now.
>>
>>385091173
Xrd is garbage
>>
>>385094542
But my problem is slow fingers.
>>
>>385094551
looking at it now yeah, never felt like a shotgun
>>
>>385094589
Well, it's no +R but I've learned to just deal with it. I'm personally waiting for the day when they really start shaking things up, Xrd's Accent Core if you will. I'll probably never be fond of YRC and danger time however.
>>
I asked this last thread but is there anyone in nz/aus on pc?
>>
Sure thing boss, but I'm at work now.
>>
I've seen a lot of GG stuff recently.

Many collabs, even with KR gook mobage, then I heard Arc Sys visited Riot in Cali.
>>
>>385091173
I'll be back in a few weeks after I get burnt out on spla2oon.
>>
File: sea discord.png (60KB, 203x828px) Image search: [Google]
sea discord.png
60KB, 203x828px
>>385095945
Afraid I don't have a clue about the community down there. I tried checking the Rev2 discord since players can set their own region, but there weren't a lot of people from SEA online. Picture related. Do you happen to know how the Straya-Japan connection is for fighting games? No chance you could play with nips?
>>
File: tumblr_oqu3jmwRxA1r3zlfko4_500.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqu3jmwRxA1r3zlfko4_500.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
I like this picture of Sol better, op
>>
>>385096784
Who's punching him?
Isn't Sol like, some super overpowered gear-hybrid thing? who could possibly belt the guy and make it hurt?
>>
>>385094510

how is this even possible

dont you ever get your ass beat and think like 'fuck i got owned cos i kept using some unsafe move and was punished for it' or 'damn this guy kept using this one move i should probably learn how to punish it' or 'i was too slow to react to these overheads maybe i should stop having such bad reaction times'
>>
>>385094501
Incredible corner pressure, ability to cancel into it.

Use pineberry along with normals to pressure in the corner, if pineberry hits, YRC > shotgun

Look into your options with corner pressure because her shotgun is actually still overpowered, you just need to combo into it.
>>
>>385096891
The loss doesn't make me go hey now my reactions are fixed and I can do it. I already know what's going wrong, the loss isn't teaching me how to fix it.
>>
File: 98980325645.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
98980325645.png
21KB, 112x112px
>>385091173
Its trash
>>
>>385097008

well, that means that you are learning?

whenever you lose it shows you where the holes in your game are. obviously it takes more effort to actually fix those
>>
>>385094510
Then quit playing fighting games.

it doesn't matter if you are playing SF, GG, or even fucking Pokken, if you aren't able to take a look at your losses in a competitive fighting game and identify what you did wrong and how to improve then you are wasting your time.

It's one thing if you get in a match where the other player is just leagues ahead of you and you got bodied even if you didn't really do anything wrong, occasionally that happens, but the majority of the time you should be able to recgonize stuff you did wrong and improve.

Focus on 1 or two things you know you could be better at, and only worry about getting better at those 1-2 things. Then, when you've improved enough that you feel you can move on, focus on a different one thing, and keep improving that way.
>>
File: learning.jpg (82KB, 1024x595px) Image search: [Google]
learning.jpg
82KB, 1024x595px
>>385094618
>>385097008
So you believe that your strategy is flawless and can't be improved? That's what watching replays is for.
>>
>>385091796
You've got to celebrate the small victories, e.g. "I took a round against a better player" or "I pulled off that corner combo".
>>
>>385097178
I just don't see it as learning because I already know what the holes are. I see learning more of wow, I didn't know he could do that or that my character could do this, and that's something that can be learned regardless of winning or losing.
>>
>>385096835

Ky, duh. Sol admits afterwards that Ky has been sandbagging him from day 1 and he'd get rekt if Ky ever wanted to actually kill him.
>>
>>385097482
>Sol admits afterwards that Ky has been sandbagging him from day 1 and he'd get rekt if Ky ever wanted to actually kill him.
That's really damn cool, but seems really phoned in.
Kinda like tacking on an "oh yeah btw" at the end of a a book trilogy that says something out of the blue.
>>
>>385094618

Then go into training mode and train your muscle memory, fag.
>>
>>385095945
Yes, there's almost always a room or two up. It may also be useful to join the steam group and discord if the in-game room search isn't working properly, but it seems they fixed that with Rev2.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GGXrdOC
https://discord.gg/cjZVnv
>>
>>385097562

It makes sense. Sol is super powerful gear but Ky was a prodigy at sword fighting and magic and trained since he was a child to be the best with the best soldiers the world had ever seen. Sol, on the other hand, was a scientist who woke up one day swole as fuck without the training to back it up. It makes more sense than Sol being stronger than Ky because Sol is the one who asked Ky to train him.

And besides, Ky has gear STDs so he's a super powerful chuuni now too.
>>
>>385095945

If you can't see lobbies then you need to forward ports. Check steam discussions.
>>
>>385094501
shotgun is super spammy
>>
>>385097732
>gear STDs

from dizzy? I know her knocked her up, but did he catch something from her?
>>
>>385097482
>whole conversation about holding back
>sol has an infinite power tap he never uses because he's scared of what he can do and always holds back
>beating your daughters husband
Ky fags are delusional
>>
>>385097562
You should watch Rev2's after story A and B if you haven't. A has the Sol and Ky fight. B is about Venom and Robo-Ky after the events of Revelator's story.
>>
>>385097830

He's a gear now.

>>385097906

Except that Sol tries to Dragon Install during that fight and Ky is too fast for him. Sol then admits that Ky is better skilled and could have killed him anytime in the past.
>>
>>385098127
Whoah. So banging a Gear turns you into one?
>>
>>385097906
The whole afterstory is to show that if they were fighting for real to the death Ky wouldn't hold anything back by any means to straight up kill Sol no matter if it was in a dishonest way.
>>
>>385097213
What do I do if I have roughly 500ms reaction time which I'm told is twice or three times as long as the norm which is what most games are designed around?
>>
Is "playing who you like" a meme? Would I do better starting with Sol or should I move straight onto a more complex character like Slayer or Jam?
>>
>>385098330

You can train yourself to increase your reaction time. Unless you're physically disabled and have a serious condition, in which case, you're asking if a cripple can ever play basketball. You'd have to join a special league made up of other invalids, or in otherwords, play Fantasy Strike or Smash 4.
>>
>>385098379
nah just play as who you like
>>
>>385098379
If you're a completely new player then the execution barrier is so high it really doesn't matter who you pick. A "difficult" character to play is not going to be significantly more difficult to play at lower levels. And time you're spending learning the character you want to play instead of someone you'll drop is time well saved. Especially if that character is someone far different from Sol like Venom or Bedman.
>>
Why does Ram look so much better with white skin?
>>
>>385098330
Reactions in fighting games are 90% anticipation. As you get more familiar with the game and with situations that characters can put you in, you'll be more ready to react quickly. GG is also just a fast game in general, so failure to react is something inherent to playing.
>>
File: Guilty_Gear_Ram.jpg (161KB, 783x674px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty_Gear_Ram.jpg
161KB, 783x674px
>>
>>385098616
Because you have good taste
>>
>>385098379
Play who you like, but maybe stick with Sol/Ky for a while as you're still learning the fundamentals of the game.
>>
>>385098673

Needs to be white.
>>
>>385091173
Slowly making progress as I-No, I'm okay at neutral, but I'm having trouble connecting her corner combos consistently againt live opponents. For example: 6P > 5HS > j.HS > j.236S > 5S > vertical chemical love > 5P > 5S > j.S > j.cancel > j.S > horiz. + vert. chemical love
>>
File: 154213412.jpg (19KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
154213412.jpg
19KB, 375x375px
Too busy playing with my favorite _______.
>>
>>385098379
You can start with whoever you want, yes. Like, I've started with Ramlethal when I was still a beginner in the FG genre. Like, I played BBCS and BBCF, but I was super trash on it.
The only issue with picking a hard character is that the moment before you can start to learn the game will be much later, since learning your char's gameplan is going to be longer.

You also don't have to learn all the optimal stuff in order to play the game either. It's most important to know what move is good for what, what to do after that move and how to convert it, how to get an oki, and how to pressure.

The great thing with Raven for instance is how straight forward and simple his gameplan is. You can get a semi-decent Raven in two afternoons, and I'm not even joking.
But other chars like Zato or Venom will require much more time and work. So it's really up to you. But what I'd advise you is to pick the character that suits your playstyle the best.
>>
>>385091796
focus on growth, learning, doing better. fight better people over and over, you will learn much about the character and yourself.
>>
>>385099085

>You also don't have to learn all the optimal stuff in order to play the game either

i think this is one of the most important pieces of advice

i see too many beginners spend hours in training mode learning a wicked sick nasty optimal damage combo except they can't execute it in game and they get bodied anyway cos they get fixated on landing combos rather than actually playing

beginners should just learn easy combos
>>
>>385098872
Question regarding about what the fuck do these mean. I obviously understand what P and HS means and so on, but are the numbers directions? J is jump right?
>>
>>385099279
http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Notation
>>
>>385099279
Look at the right side of your keyboard

5 is neutral direction, rest you can figure out

C is close, F is far, rest you can work out
>>
>>385099279
it's directions on a numpad. Much easier to write out and read once you get it than typing out forward quarter circle and what not, even if abbreviated.
>>
man im really loving this game as a new player. only thing that i hate about it is the 0 frame grabs
>>
>>385099327
>http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Notation
Jeezus Christus, that reminds me of chess notation.
>>
>>385099217
Exactly. And Guilty Gear's combo system is really great. Like, you can still do some very basic and easy stuff, like launcher into j.S jump cancel j.S j.H. Will it hurt? Yes, and badly. Is it optimized and does it lead into anything interesting? Nope.
This is one mark that both SFV and SFIV missed in two opposite ways. Like SFV has easy combos with little to no room for optimizations or creativity, while SFIV had some 1f BnBs. The great thing with GG in general is that there are super easy BnBs, but there is also a shitton of optimization, character specific stuff and tight combos.
>>
>>385099327
>>385099364
>>385099378
>numpad
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>Delete Leo
>Remove Raven's pain meter gimmick and it's retarded stance.
>Remove Elphelt's Shotgun rushdown entirely.
>Have it so that if someone P's or K's Axl's stance attacks then it ends up with a clash instead of it saying "lul no fuck you take the damage anyway."
>Increase Sin's hunger usage for his specials everytime he uses one in a single combo.
>Remove Ground Viper's invincibility at the ground so it's not completely fucking safe.
>Increase Riot Stomp's combo potential by decreasing recovery frames or making it easier to YRC.
>Ky's D Spiels' hitbox doesn't sit there for 3 fucking years anymore.
>Get rid of May's ground-to-air combo potential because it's pants-on-head stupid to be hit with a 6P and then suddenly lose at least 70% of my health bar into a knockdown because for some reason that move launchs me in the air.
>While we're at it, just decrease May's damage output altogether.
>Remove all of Jack-O's spells besides her self-destruct because it's stupidly broken that she essentially always has at least 4 more specials than anyone else in the game and one of them completely fucks certain characters out the ass.
>Remove Chipp's corner cross-up. The sheer idea that any character in an already rushdown heavy game can do cross-ups in the corner is actually retarded.
>Add a counter to Potemkin's stupid YRC into Pot Buster near-unblockable. ("Lul just predict and jump backwards almost 5 seconds ahead of time XD" is NOT a sane option.)
>Decrease Zato's drill and Anti-air so it doesn't stretch from the ground to fucking Mars.
>Remove Baiken's counter Anti-air because first off, it's doesn't even need to be countered to be triggered and second off there is no reason that a single person should be "punished" that heavily off of what could be a single P or K too early.
>Globally decrease Johnny's damage because being "hard to execute" should not automatically mean that all your combos do over 50% of anyone's health bar off of a single fucking whiff or punish.
>>
>>385099752
Nerf EVERYTHING REEEEEE
>>
Do I get this on PC or PS4?
>>
>>385098625
Was just going to say this. Once you recognize the animations, or have the knowledge of what options you have, it becomes easier to react.

For example, if you are getting pressured in the corner, they are going to get pushed out of pressure range from the push back. At a basic level, they can run up and apply pressure again, or instant air dash to get back in. While blocking, get ready to either hit the IAD with a 6P or whatever, or stuff his ground approach with a poke. Half of your reaction is already covered, because you just need to react to his approach, and just hit the answer you are already prepared for instead of scrambling for the answer after you see it coming.
>>
>>385099928
As someone who owns both, PS4 has a more active playerbase in my experience
>>
>>385099951
Thanks yo
>>
>>385098171
>Ky was wearing an eye-patch like Sin in his short story, though on his left eye instead of his right. The significance of this is unknown, but in Xrd, he has a sigil in his left eye which is similar to a Gear's Mark. It is believed that he may have participated in an experiment to acquire these qualities.

I think the explanation is that when Sin was a small child, he started to get gear commands spammed to his eye and to help him, Ky had his best doctors swap their eyes around to help Sin live a normal life
>>
>>385099752
>Remove Chipp's corner cross-up. The sheer idea that any character in an already rushdown heavy game can do cross-ups in the corner is actually retarded.
This is actually the only part I agree with.
Otherwise, you need to learn the game man. It's actually sad to rad the other stuff you write. Like hating on Leo already make you a scrub.
>>
>>385099928

PC if you want a tighter community. Its tight because it has to be and most of the discord players are PC. PS4 if you don't want to play the same people over and over and can actually find random matches.
>>
>>385099928
If you're european, get the game on PC. There's more people on it.
>>
>>385099886
Yes, Xrd Rev2 at this point is one of the very few competitive games where most of the characters need nerfs instead of buffs to make the game balanced. Arksys has been giving Elphelt and Sin slap on the wrists for literal years now and the top tiers in the game has stayed that way for a really long time meanwhile characters like Kum, Bedman, Sol, Slayer and Millia have needed buffs for so fucking long now that we may as well just forget about them at this point.

Other characters need to be outright changed/reverted back to there AC+R selfs like May or Jam because they don't work the same in Xrd and both of them have very sling-shotty matchups because of how schizophrenic they feel. You can't buff Zato, Leo Elphelt or hell a majority of what I posted because they are already really good and smash some matchups or it'll rocket them off to being broken top tier with the overs. Arksys has this really weird habit of just not nerfing enough while buffing characters a shit ton.

I mean sure if you want to have Xrd turn into an unbalanced shitflinging fest where everyone has at least 2 combos that can be started from mid-screen then by all means support how Team Red has been balancing the game so far but most people are starting to rightfully get sick of this shit.
>>
>>385099928

PC just got an influx of new players because of the steam scam so the community is growing and the online community seems to be PC focused. But buy it on PS4 if you have any access to locals because that will be a lot better for you than grinding matches online. Only buy it on PC if you have agoraphobia or live in the boonies.
>>
>>385100339
>Sol, Bedman and Millia anywhere near low tier
>Jam made top 8 at EVO
>May made 9th

May isn't even bad. She's completely fine and doesn't lose any matchup upright. She's mid tier because she goes even with everyone, which means she's a perfectly balanced character.

spotted the shitter
>>
>>385098127
He doesn't try to DI during the fight you dingus, Ky breaks the Junkyard dog preemptively so he can't blow him the fuck away with it.
The whole conversation they had up to it is about how Ky uses his technique.
Basically Ky got him before he was "ready" to fight, and Sol was holding back anyways. If he so pleased then Sol would simply crush Ky, but that wasn't the point of the scene. Notice how he was barely scratched or phased after the smoke cleared from Ky's last attack.
>>
File: CjThJ2MUkAEPhYK.jpg (17KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
CjThJ2MUkAEPhYK.jpg
17KB, 500x369px
on it boss
currently practicing BDC Bite on Slayer to get those invuln reversals
>>
>>385100502
Most people agree that May is sleeper OP and everyone sleeps on her anyways.
Bedman does need some love though, the loketest nerfs were a complete overreaction/mistake from the design team and now he's one of the weaker characters in the cast.
>>
File: 1443373202042.png (26KB, 334x181px) Image search: [Google]
1443373202042.png
26KB, 334x181px
>>385100849
>playing Rev2 with my buddies
>never really played May before, know she's a charge character
>rapid S dolphins
>my buddies are scrubs
>they can only block it
>they don't know how to counter
>dolphins all day
>"banned" from using May
>>
>>385100078
Ohhhh, that makes sense, thanks anon.
>>
you know what I like about Guilty Gear? The fact that nobody plays ranked. I'm kind of new to anime fighters so I'm pretty bad, but even if I win 1/20 matches I always enjoy it because I don't have to focus on winning. I just think about improving, which I'm doing.
>>
File: 1477999759480.png (504KB, 577x815px) Image search: [Google]
1477999759480.png
504KB, 577x815px
>>385099752
>Delete Leo
I know Leo needs way less effort when attacking that the effort that you need to block, but deleting him is clearly not a solution. I'd just remove the stance 5K's throw inv. and fix the falling attack so it doesn't hit both above and back (really, I tried to hit him with May's j.S for above and I cont countered, somehow).

>Remove Raven's pain meter gimmick and it's retarded stance.
Might as well remove Raven altogether. What he needs is a change of his gimmick. The pain level should be directly linked to purple life, decresing as you recover it, so the more meter you have the more risky it is and make it so the difference in strenght between the levels is bigger, with the minimum being weaker than the current minimum and the maximum being stronger than the current maximum.

>Remove Ground Viper's invincibility at the ground so it's not completely fucking safe.
It's pretty silly but not safe at all.

>Get rid of May's ground-to-air combo potential (...)
You got hit by a rather short ranged 17 frame move, you deserve to eat the combo. Also if it was 70% it was more than a simple combo from 6P.

>Remove all of Jack-O's spells besides her self-destruct because it's stupidly broken that she essentially always has at least 4 more specials than anyone else in the game and one of them completely fucks certain characters out the ass.
The amount of specials doesn't imply strength.

Ok, I agree with this one.

>Add a counter to Potemkin's stupid YRC into Pot Buster near-unblockable.
I kind of agree with this. I'd say that he should have to RRC instead of YRC if he takes a hit.

The ones I didn't mention are either too dumb or irrelevant and I'm already reaching the character limit.
>>
>>385101308
The lobbies are so good. People are friendly and helpful, or just indifferent, but being able to play sets against the same person at a cabinet is more fun in general, and definitely useful for a beginner to test and learn their play against a somewhat stable opponent and play style.
>>
File: 1490226076030.png (236KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490226076030.png
236KB, 700x700px
>>385100339
>Kum, Bedman, Sol, Slayer and Millia have needed buffs for so fucking long now that we may as well just forget about them at this point
How did Sol and Millia need buffs? They have been top tier all the way from SIGN. Millia has been changed now so she feels more fair, though. Also, Slayer is not the monster he used to be, but he's still pretty strong. Can't really say much about Kum and Bedman because I don't ever see any.

>Other characters need to be outright changed/reverted back to there AC+R selfs like May
No. May is more interesting now than ever before. The only flaw she has is bad hitboxes in some moves which are fairly annoying but not that big of a deal. I'd love to have the old stun value for 6P, though, but I admit it was kind of silly.
>>
>>385101428
>remove the stance 5K's throw inv.
I don't even play Leo, but this is a bad idea. He would have no stance pressure anymore, because you would never have to respect him when he is up close where he shines. He has enough gaps in his pressure already.
>>
>>385098330
If you want to try to make up for slow reaction speed, you will need to focus on fuzzy guard.

The term has become ambiguous, but in this context it means changing your block direction at a pre-set timing depending on the character you're against.
So for instance, the options off of a typical block string consist of a point that can gattling into either a high or a low.
For this example use something like neutral, low, (low/high), low as the block string against you.
You could block this as low, low, stay low until the last frame another low could come out, quickly switch to blocking high at the timing the high would come out, and then return to blocking low immediately.
This would catch the mix-up regardless of which they use.
It is entirely timing and prediction, almost removing reaction from the equation.

Learning option selects would also be very valuable.
I believe this is actually even right in the tutorials and challenges these days, which is impressive.

It's stuff that everyone should learn, but it's not something that many people put much focus on.

Otherwise find a character with strong reversals, setplay, or zoning.
Dizzy might be a good match with enough experience.
>>
>>385102157
If you design his stance pressure around S, for example, you could have him pressure from outside throw range. The problem with his stance 5K is that it bascally gives him another guaranteed blockstring against characters without meterless reversals since it's also so fast that allows him to punish backdash attempts.
>>
>>385091796
You're playing randos I'm guessing? Try to find someone to practice with, like try to add a rando you're decently matched with on Steam/PSN, the human element can really help make the losses more bearable and the game in general gets way more fun.
>>
>>385091173
>dat triangle count for the face
the hell
>>
>>385102490
I think that's the point of the character. He is centered around the R.I.S.C gauge, and forces you to block a lot of hits or spend the meter on FD. A decent portion of his big damage comes from that forced counter hit.
>>
File: tumblr_nved4nXm3J1r0gugpo5_1280.jpg (204KB, 787x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nved4nXm3J1r0gugpo5_1280.jpg
204KB, 787x1000px
>>385098741
Wrong.
>>
File: 1408451771416.gif (110KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1408451771416.gif
110KB, 209x193px
>fight on the villa vampir stage
>constantly distracted by sharon
As if I wasn't having enough trouble.
>>
File: 63343476_p0.jpg (567KB, 759x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63343476_p0.jpg
567KB, 759x1000px
Come on and slam, if you want to Ram
>>
Baiken is so fucking trash, jesus christ

Everything she can do another character can do better, all she has going for her are gimmicky counters that don't even mesh with her gameplay design because they take a hard read and her health is too low to allow for taking such big risks

I'm going back to Potemkin, this bitch isn't worth the effort
>>
File: slayer mains will defend this.png (637KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
slayer mains will defend this.png
637KB, 800x533px
>>385103486
Slayer has the best taste.
>>
>Blazblue has such a terrible art direction
>I'm so glad GG will never stoop as low as No panti->>385103426
>>
File: 24961-10846-1.jpg (90KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
24961-10846-1.jpg
90KB, 640x427px
Which character will make me seem like a cool unique snowflake but still be fun to play against?
>>
>>385103984
Sol
>>
>>385103984

Any of the lesser-used OG cast. Chipp, Venom, I-no, etc. Throw Bedman in there as well.
>>
File: uAvFR.jpg (117KB, 937x537px) Image search: [Google]
uAvFR.jpg
117KB, 937x537px
>>385104126
I was thinking of Venom or Zato. I'll dedicate my NEET life to the lab. Which is funner to fight against?
>>
>>385104307

Venom
>>
File: fuwa-jackosm.jpg (359KB, 1024x1308px) Image search: [Google]
fuwa-jackosm.jpg
359KB, 1024x1308px
>>385104432
Time to brush up on my geometry.
>>
File: 63997276_p0.jpg (3MB, 1771x2508px) Image search: [Google]
63997276_p0.jpg
3MB, 1771x2508px
>>385104432
I prefer fighting against Zato because he is more about footsies and less about zoning. Don't know what the community consensus would be.
>>
File: BtXIFJBCYAAcMOO.jpg (97KB, 495x741px) Image search: [Google]
BtXIFJBCYAAcMOO.jpg
97KB, 495x741px
>>385099752
>So many strong characters.
>Picked Dizzy of all people.
>Dedicated too much time to learning her to switch at this point.
>>
>>385091173
>>>/vg/
>>
File: Dizzy_Idle.webm (3MB, 716x736px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy_Idle.webm
3MB, 716x736px
>>385105848
the world needs more Dizzy
>>
File: Fighting Games Tier List v1.3.jpg (2MB, 1500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting Games Tier List v1.3.jpg
2MB, 1500x3000px
>>
File: Dizzy+Ky.jpg (40KB, 519x532px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy+Ky.jpg
40KB, 519x532px
>>385105920
I like her anon, she is probably the nicest character in the cast, and I love playing pacifists in fighting games. I'd just like for her to be a little stronger.
>>
File: Baiken laugh.gif (3MB, 454x490px) Image search: [Google]
Baiken laugh.gif
3MB, 454x490px
Anyone have some I-No webms or gifs?
>>
>>385091173
>XTurd Kusogator
No thanks
>>
>>385106352
>Not the first post from this IP.
We literally heard you the first time.
>>
File: pGp0U1G.gif (994KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pGp0U1G.gif
994KB, 500x281px
>>385106268
Got you, senpai
>>
File: goobers on suicide watch.png (526KB, 745x652px) Image search: [Google]
goobers on suicide watch.png
526KB, 745x652px
>>
>>385100339
>Millia needed buffs
She has been top 3 for this entire generation until Rev2, and even now she's still strong.
>Elphelt only got a slap on the wrist
You mean the character that got nerfed hard in Rev2?

Are we even playing the same game? If anything, Blazblue is the unbalanced mess right now.

I shouldn't have to mention Unga Fighter V's severe balance issues where they fucked neutral so hard that Zangief can literally walk up to people without having to play footsies. Season 1 he was in desperate need of Green Hand and season 2 it would be considered overkill.
>>
File: This ones on the house.png (3MB, 1772x996px) Image search: [Google]
This ones on the house.png
3MB, 1772x996px
>>385098330
Late reply, I know... but...

There are more than enough things in many fighting games that are practically impossible to react to. In fighting games, you need to "read" your opponents move before he does it. If you need to make that read .3 seconds sooner than everyone else to make it work, it only means you need to think faster, not react faster.
>>
File: 1466693700354.png (547KB, 537x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466693700354.png
547KB, 537x700px
WHO /BIRTHDAYTRAIN/ HERE?!
>>
No one cares about this dead weeb shit
>>
>>385103486
>Fight on the ship
>Constantly distracted by thigh highs
I need professional help to overcome this thigh high problem
>>
File: 58790890_p0.png (1MB, 1316x1484px) Image search: [Google]
58790890_p0.png
1MB, 1316x1484px
I finally got enough practice and confidence to jump into some online matches. I really like the Guilty Gear lobby system, being able to play a bunch of rematches against someone had helped me learn a lot
>>
File: 1500933519100.jpg (65KB, 639x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500933519100.jpg
65KB, 639x626px
Goober Gays
>>
I want to get into GG but you guys spend more time jerking off to the waifus and making threads than actually playing it

No wonder only SFV and Tekken 7 have more than 1k active players
>>
>>385107638
But anon I play GG nearly every day
>>
>>385107638
>more time making threads than playing
this applies to every thread on /v/
>>
>>385107638
Just join the discord. You're asking too much of /v/ to actually play the games it shitposts about.

This thread got me to finally buckle down and buy Rev2 though, so kudos on that.
>>
>>385107638
And yet GG threads are the only ones here with actual lobbies and not just shitposting or roster whining.
>>
>>385107758
>join the Discord
I wish you fags would stop saying this. The game is fine if you just go to player match and find a lobby, you don't need to go near Discord. Some of the character discords are useful for trying to learn though
>>
>>385107763
This. I've had some great lobbies from these threads. (I'm at work now, but I'll set one up tonight for psn NE)
>>
File: goobers_bag.jpg (23KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
goobers_bag.jpg
23KB, 400x260px
>>385108051
We can see you samefagging, goober
>>
>>385108146
Because I've posted in the thread already? I'm not replying to myself. Jesus, what a persistent cunt you are
>>
>>385108262
Nice try, goober
>>
What's your opinion on anime games players being too elitist to play with new people? I've seen this on Melty and IAMP IRCs before where newbies just get shit on for being new, and no one wants to play long sets with them, so they quit.
>>
>>385108262
Damn that's a cute Millia. I've been thinking about a secondary once I feel competent as __Leo, maybe she's the one.
>>
>>385107638
To add to this, gg has a higher learning curve than those games due to all the convoluted mechanics. Why spend double the effort to learn a game on life support?
>>
>>385108346
Call people a faggot like a normal person, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>385091173
Garbage game, dead for a reason
>>
>>385108476
delete this
>>
>>385108479
GOOBER
>>
>watch story because have an entire day to kill
>Gabriel fights Bedman
>expecting Gabriel to job hard and die
>Bedman gets creamed instead

Why isn't this glorious motherfucker a character?
>>
i nut a little bit every time i get an air counter hit as may
>>
>>385108353
The GG community was very welcoming for me. Replaying a bunch of matches against people in the lobbies helped a lot. Sometimes I got the feeling that people were going easy on me so I could learn the basics better
>>
>>385108652
Because Daisuke hates us
>>
>>385106003
shit
>>
>Xturd
lmao
>>
>>385108652
They still have like 10 more Valentines to add. No time for boring characters.
>>
File: 1465947559652.gif (3MB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1465947559652.gif
3MB, 210x210px
>>385102914
But then it becomes literally wailing on someone's guard over and over again, being the source of the most frustrating aspects about this fucking character. His stance is utterly retarded with having grab-invul low, anti-air stance.p, just a solid normal with stance.s, overhead with h and on top of all that to have a counter that works on EVERYTHING. Fuck bursts, fuck reversals, fuck supers, fuck anything that isn't literally blocking until Leo fucks up his pressure because otherwise you eat a bag of shit and it's back to the same situation. AGAIN. I hate playing against Leo because I'm no longer playing GG at all, I'm playing a turtle game anytime he gets close to me in stance and hope to several deities that he fucks up somewhere so I can get him out of it, rather that trying to mount an actual offense.

Also, him having highly durable projectiles to protect him from any projectile game is fucking retarded as well. It's not like he already has stance.d to deal with most of that in an actually skilled manner, but he has the most braindead set of projectiles too? Fuck off. Serious question, as Millia, how the fuck would you approach a stanced Leo?
>>
>>385108929
>2nd most powerful character storywise
>boring

I'm sorry?
>>
>>385108915
acknowledged
>>
File: i-no.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i-no.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>385106268
Here you go, senpai
>>
>>385109016
Grab him and you'll be fine.
>>
File: destroyed(again).webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
destroyed(again).webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: fixed.png (1MB, 1715x2494px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
1MB, 1715x2494px
>>
>>385107439
You have to set the lobby to allow rematches, but yeah, I agree. It's nice for when you just want to grind out long sets, which is how I usually prefer playing.
>>
>>385108051
What's your PSN?
>>
File: 1498849223436.jpg (59KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
1498849223436.jpg
59KB, 700x493px
>>385108439
After Rev2 patch I dropped her to go back to Slayer. I'd rather wreck my hands and have fun with Slayer than wreck my hands and almost win as Millia. Her j.H change just put almost all of her good points on the pin projectile. Want a knockdown from combo? Better have that pin on you. Want a really good chance at a jump-in with relative safety and good conversion options? Better have that FUCKING PIN ON YOU.

You can't have your pin and throw it, which is a damn shame because it's really good, and people will tell you it's really fucking good and that if you're having trouble you should just use pin. But I already did. And I couldn't pick it up because I needed to convert that knockdown into a mixup, or I needed to convert that counter hit pin in neutral into a combo in the first place.

Honestly, best tip if you wanna go for Millia is to hold onto the damn thing and use meter to try and convert any hit you get into an initial knockdown. Once you get that first mixup up, you at least have a chance at picking up the pin when setting up your next mixup, but if you fuck that up then god have mercy on you.
>>
File: 4.jpg (307KB, 1200x1714px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
307KB, 1200x1714px
The Kiskes are cute! Cute!!
>>
>>385109227
From neutral? Sadly, that has a low chance of success because I usually get swatted down from the air or eat a nice stance.S when trying that. It is a decent option, but one that requires big balls and bigger amounts of luck to actually do.
>>
File: story23b.gif (11KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
story23b.gif
11KB, 600x450px
>>385109493
Well, I'd like to have a cute girl as a secondary regardless. That sounds pretty unfun, I could try out May or Ram instead, that might force me to not UNGA so hard.
>>
>goober garbage
No thanks
>>
>>385106692
sasuga dying genre desu, the only good fighters came out a decade ago, even /V/'s hipsters can agree on that
>>
File: 1431050985828.png (354KB, 499x662px) Image search: [Google]
1431050985828.png
354KB, 499x662px
>>385109647
Well, May is pretty good and not too hard if you have an easy time to understand how to control dolphins. Even without dolphins you can use her decently without too much effort. I haven't tried Ram but apparently she is pretty shite from what I've heard. And honestly, Millia is fun, even now, but my biggest problem is the amount of effort needed to actually get anywhere with her. People say she's top tier and that she deserves to be nerfed to the ground and what not because she can be utterly infuriating to fight, but fuck me if she doesn't require a lot to get that output she's known for.

No matter what you choose though, I wish you luck on your endeavors.
>>
>>385097732
Yeah, Ky being more skilled than Sol in the more technical parts of how to actually fight people makes sense. Sol is a lazy ass, so he probably just got by with punching people and overpowering them with the Fire Seal. He never learned had to fight people stronger than him like he will with that Man.
>>
>>385091173
weeb kusoge, no thanks
>>
>>385110145
>uses a Japanese term on a Japanese cartoon board and complains about weebs simultaneously

Anta baka?
>>
File: 1500589983252.png (323KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1500589983252.png
323KB, 500x536px
>>385091173

Been playing Rev 2 locally with a friend. Gonna pick it up soon.
>>
>>385103984
Kum, play street fighter bro!
>>
I tried to play rev 2 but the online is dead as fuck. where's the /v/ PSN players?
>>
>>385109968
Isn't lightning magic supposed to be difficult to control too? At least moreso than fire magic.
>>
>>385110816
Yes, but that's more Sol being too lazy to use any of the hard magic more than anything. I doubt you can really say that Ky knows more magic than Sol.
>>
>>385106003
>no smash entries on the list
>>
>>385111092
>smash
>fighting game
>>
>>385111092
>>
Christmas Ram is best color
>>
Does Elphat and Ram have a canon ship?
>>
>>385110802
We usually do lobbies around 9/10 CST. Or at least that's been my experience.
>>
>>385111580
The only canon ship is the one the Jellyfish pirates ride.
>>
File: ggxrdsol6.jpg (137KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ggxrdsol6.jpg
137KB, 1024x576px
Start playing GG or I'll slug ya' one, kiddo!
>>
>>385109245
Being Elven is suffering
>>
File: Jacko.gif (2MB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
Jacko.gif
2MB, 500x257px
>>385111750
>>
File: 1500932048089.jpg (118KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500932048089.jpg
118KB, 707x1000px
>>385106003
why is vampire savior that high ? I mean i like the game and all but it's not like THE definitive fighting game, and if it is can someone explain how ?
>>
>>385112508
It's because the list was made by shitposters to trigger people.
>>
>>385111325
this was actually very cute to watch
>>
>>385112508
Put some effort into your bait
>>
>>385112846
i'm not baiting for real i don't know much about Vampire Savior so I'm wondering if it really is THAT good
>>
>>385112508
its literally a bait post
>>
>buy revelator on sale
>"oh this seems pretty deep, gonna play the tutorial eventually and learn how all this shit works and pick a main"
>revelator 2 comes out
>welp, guess i'll never play guilty gear

that's why i'm not playing it.
>>
>>385113152
Looks pretty accurate to me, how is it bait?
>>
>>385091796
i know how you feel my friend.

I haven't learned how to beat Leo Johnny and sin since their releases. I honestly kinda lost the will to go back into the game.

I'll probably just play SF5, even though i don't like that game much at least it is easier to learn.
>>
>>385113494
He's trolling, he's clearly just butthurt because some game he likes is in low tier .
>>
>>385113634
It's better to be bad at a game you like than mediocre at one you hate.
>>
>>385113494
>vampire savior and ssf2t in top
>skull girls above anything
>KI in high
>tekken tag 2, HnK, BBCF only in mid
>sfxtekken and fighting vipers in mid
>svc chaos, revelator, tekken 7, the last blade 2 in low
>SFV, Injustice, injustice 2 in anything buf the fucking trash tier
>>
>>385113334
>Don't do research on game before you buy it
>WOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW AN UPDATE WAS COMING
The upgrade is $20 and I know for a fact that revelator was cheap as fuck for months leading up to the rev 2 coming out. Its not even that big of a deal, you can still learn a character you like.
>>
>>385114003
the problem is not exactly being good or bad, i'm am bad at every fighting game i ever played, but at least in SF5 i can actually understand what is going on, i have yet to be able to tech/ avoid being grabbed by johnny, to get the offense on a sin player or to get out of a back stance leo pressure.

I've tried watching matches and my own replays, i tried everything people told me here and on discord against other player and the a.i and i always get destroyed and i don't even know what happened.

I'll probably play when the next 2 new characters arrive but besides that i'm not sure if i can truly go back to GG out of shame.
>>
>>385114134
This is bait
>>
anyone have a na ps4 lobby up?
>>
>>385091173
i got bored of it and didnt renew ps+
>>
>>385114592
epic capcbro
>>
>>385111712
really? do you post in thread or is there a group somewhere?
>>
>>385106003
Why does this list get posted unironically?
Like, how can you even take that kind of shit seriously when you see USF4 on top?
>>
File: 1497990166074.jpg (176KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497990166074.jpg
176KB, 1000x1200px
I want my face in this
>>
>>385091173
if i live in Australia and buy Xrd Rev 2 on PC, how will i fair finding matches? is the netcode any good for global lobbies? searching around steam forums and stuff people just keep linking to discord or social media groups when people ask about player base, but thats kind of a turn off for me. I just want to be able to start up the game and jump into a match.
>>
>>385115502
I made a thread last night and hosted a lobby briefly. The night before I had one up for a few hours. If there's no thread up tonight, I'll make one and make a lobby too. I am on PS4 though. If you're PC, someone will likely be in the thread that's also PC.
>>
>>385106692
>GUILT GEAR Sound Live Archives+ Promotional Bonus has literally no players on it currently
Why live
>>
File: 5160427_640px.jpg (84KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
5160427_640px.jpg
84KB, 640x853px
>>385116042
There are always matches up if you look for player lobbies. I don't use discord and don't have any social media accounts, I just search for open lobbies and I've always found some. Don't know if it'll be harder in Australia, maybe you can get a good connection to the Japan lobbies
>>
>>385114847
You still around? I can get one going in a little bit.
>>
>>385116352
ye
>>
>play tekken
its a completely unfun chore to learn. takes forever to memorize all the frame data and stupid gimmick strings on every character because of bloated movelists

>play street fighter 5
uriens, necallis and balrogs that just mash random shit into a huge v-trigger combo for 70% of my health. 1 mistake is all it takes to lose me the match so its just stressful instead of fun

convince me not to play guilty gear
>>
>>385116152
I'll be there. I hope you guys don't mind playing with an absolute scrub.
>>
>>385116621
i hope you like seeing sin and johnny every day.
>>
>>385116621
most players mash and gimmick their way to win

you'll be setplayed to death in the corner
>>
>>385116483
>>385116684
Alright my dudes, ID is vtws.
>>
>>385116621
small playerbase so its hard to break into
boring characters that boil down to knockdown>slow fireball oki
gimmick
>>
File: DAmJO6_XgAIOoMq.png (230KB, 693x500px) Image search: [Google]
DAmJO6_XgAIOoMq.png
230KB, 693x500px
>>385091173
I want my chicken dragon first
>>
File: 1454530325658.jpg (38KB, 551x367px) Image search: [Google]
1454530325658.jpg
38KB, 551x367px
>tfw want to play with /v/
>tfw would just body newbies and make them not want to play

please understand
>>
>>385116802
>Sin
You lose to Sin when you are literally bad. Sin is not even that good anymore outside of Beak Driver. No one uses him in high levels apart from DC, Machaboo and Dogura who doesnt evenhave main him.
>Johnny
>Online
You mean the only 2 Johnnies online?
>>
>>385117093
i wouldn't be able to play with anyone since i'm BR and the connection with everyone sucks ass in this game.

i get at least 14f playing against anyone outside my region.
>>
>>385117213
UMA
>>
>>385091173
Is everyone playing REV2? Are the people playing that not able to play with REV players? I just bought REV for ps3 (which has crossplay with ps4) but thr online is dead as fuck
>>
>>385117093
Just do it. This guy perfected me and I don't even care.
>>
>>385117093
Taking part of custom games with only /v/ players might be the worst thing I can imagine doing in this game
>>
File: 7f4b7caa4b039d99e63372e660a0d6e2.jpg (359KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7f4b7caa4b039d99e63372e660a0d6e2.jpg
359KB, 900x1200px
>>385117093
Use a backup character for fun. I don't bring out my Johnny because it's too good, so I screw around with Baiken and Pot instead.
>>
>>385117420
DELICIA
E
L
I
C
I
A

But yeah, 14 frames suck ass.
>>
>>385104307
I have never been salty about losing a venom in my entire life

that character is VERY high iq
>>
>>385117716
Same. Whenever I lose to a good Venom, I never get mad. The character's just amazing even on the recieving end of getting cheesed by Bishop Run out, or something like P ball run across screen stinger aim.
>>385117093
Use Ky if you dont main him. Its easier to ease newbies about the concept of basic spacing and fundamentals with him.
>>
>>385094451
please please please
>>
I'm sorry I'm not putting up much of a fight man.
>>
File: 4fa9b8b0325e0d45af5a3c8a1960ec18.png (716KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
4fa9b8b0325e0d45af5a3c8a1960ec18.png
716KB, 1000x769px
>>385117716
>>385117886
Thanks, anons! I'll try out Venom
>>
>>385118195
im just here to have fun, dont worry about it too much.
>>
>>385118513
It's helping me learn to block better.
>>
who has bigger implants?... jam or baiken?
>>
xturd
>>
>>385118786
where's this lobby info?
>>
>>385119265
vtws
>>
>>385119265
>>385116969
>>
File: me.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>>385119228
>>
>>385100353
>steam scam
Wut?
>>
>>385119151
>>
File: 1468902246046.png (98KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1468902246046.png
98KB, 250x246px
>Jam's shaggy tits.
>>
>>385119562
Is pork those buns, if ya know what I mean.
>>
>>385119228
>injustass
>tekkek
>duty fighter V
>function vs function limited
>>
>>385119265
Also, it's console, and 2bars minimum
>>
>>385119829
You forgot King of Faggots and Mortal Cuckbat
>>
I've only had this game for like two days I'm sorry.
>>
1-3 practice with Dizzy
4-6 practic with Johnny
7-9 practice with Potemkin
0 uninstall
>>
File: smugjohnny.png (68KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
smugjohnny.png
68KB, 184x184px
>>385120508
>>
File: 1476209391912.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476209391912.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Would you taste her meat buns?
>>
File: baiken.png (1MB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
baiken.png
1MB, 1000x1294px
this my wife baiken.
>>
File: Dizzy.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
>>385120508
Damn shame, anon
>>
File: ggxrd-faust-Sjhs.jpg (361KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ggxrd-faust-Sjhs.jpg
361KB, 1080x1080px
This is my wife, j.HS
>>
>>385121396
Faust is so fun to play against. His design kinda turned me off at first, but I've really grown to love it
>>
>>385121396
good taste anon she is beautiful
>>
>>385120393
You are doing better though.
>>
>>385121587
Sick combo. It's sad Nage didn't win. I kinda hate how Leo and Johnny are top places, both characters are kinda cheap.
>>
>>385121645
yeah I shouldn't even be playing against people yet honestly, I forgot half the shit I learned in tutorial already. this is fun though even if I have no idea what I'm doing at least I get a feel for the game.
>>
Shit game
>>
Keep flubbing my inputs
>>
>>385121815
Nage deserved to take it all the way. The grand finals were honestly kind of boring.
>>
>>385122109
Just like last year. A lot of people predicted Omitto vs Machaboo gf simply because how OP Sin and Johnny were. Xrd is a bit disappointing with how broken some top tiers are.
>>
File: HOMERUN.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
HOMERUN.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>385122109
This. I prefer playing GG, but BB always has much better finals.
The GG pools were great though
>>
File: 1500957509472.jpg (34KB, 388x464px) Image search: [Google]
1500957509472.jpg
34KB, 388x464px
>>385091173
Is there a loli in this game? If so, is she atleast mid tier?

Still deciding which figthing game i should buy and learn.
>>
>>385122316
Damn son
>>
>>385122497
May is legally 22, decently difficult, and a mere lower-mid tier. You'd do better self-inserting as the loli harem owner than just playing as a loli, since Johnny is top tier.
>>
File: 1493519523879.jpg (337KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
1493519523879.jpg
337KB, 600x795px
>>385122497
>>
File: ggxrd-may2.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ggxrd-may2.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
>>385122497
Yeah but kys
>>
Might have to sit out a little bit, my nieces are climbing all over me.
>>
>>385122912
me next
>>
File: descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
>>385122912
>>
File: 1500577880429.png (2MB, 1295x1826px) Image search: [Google]
1500577880429.png
2MB, 1295x1826px
>>385097830
KY FUCKED DIZZY?! Were is this explained, she is being pregnant, what the fuck, what is happening in between these games, who is trolling who?
>>
File: 1453206598652.png (1MB, 1662x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1453206598652.png
1MB, 1662x1800px
Anyone willing to help me ascend to FAB-hood?

I've been trying to improve my Potemkin game and while I have a decent handle on IB-Busters, I can't utilize 6k-loops AT ALL.
I can hammerfall break instantly (point-blanc range) by pressing 46P+HS without fail. Can do it to cancel any move I have too, like comboing 6HS into itself.
However when I try break after 6k, the HF has a 50% chance to break or to land normally. I execute it exactly the same as I do when using normal HFB's, but it doesn't break after a 6k.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that I've binded P to the R2 trigger of my DS4? I had a hard time hitting both the buttons at the same so that resolved my neutral option for faster breaks, but it doesn't work reliably after 6k. SOLELY after 6k, all other moves don't have this issue. Do I need to tap the R2 slightly after HS?

Hitting 3 loops isn't all that hard if the first cancel comes out, but with it being this unpredictable I can't get it into my muscle memory.
>>
Bedman here, gotta take out my dog real quick
>>
File: 1464711514024.png (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464711514024.png
127KB, 800x600px
/v/ lobby when?
>>
>>385123187
>Do I need to tap the R2 slightly after HS?
Yes, but you still gotta be real quick, and the timing changes online.
>>
RIDE THE FIRE
>>
>>385122221
Who are the current top tiers?
>>
File: Bob Ross.jpg (199KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Bob Ross.jpg
199KB, 1200x1014px
>>385123446

It kind of makes sense, but why can I just ram em both at the same time in neutral to get a HFB to come out? If I couldn't do a HFB at all then I would understand what I was doing wrong, but they're really easy to do aslong as it isn't related to 6k.

A raw HFB doesn't mind if hit both of the buttons at the same time, but in a combo it starts being picky as all hell.
>>
>>385122787
Why should i kill myself?
>>
File: gg.jpg (268KB, 693x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
268KB, 693x1000px
>>385123857
For only caring about lolis. GG is all about buff men.
>>
File: 1476491600911.jpg (65KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476491600911.jpg
65KB, 600x500px
>>385123485
Sin, Johnny, Zato, Raven are all considered top. Millia, Chipp, Elphelt are all pretty close to top too.
>>
>>385091173
Is Rem good? I really like playing as her
>>
>>385123427
For ps4?
>>385119312
>>
File: even_more_ramburger.png (185KB, 540x491px) Image search: [Google]
even_more_ramburger.png
185KB, 540x491px
>>385124102
One of the weakest characters in the game, currently
>>
>>385124149
yuh
>>
>>385123427
Literally up right now. ID is vtws
>>
>>385091173
How can I play GG if my man Testament isn't back?
>>
>>385123485
Sin, Raven, Zato, Johnny, Elphelt, Chipp
HMs go to Ky and the recently-nerfed Millia
>>
why is jam so cute
>>
>>385091173
no testament, no investament.
no bridget, no budget.
no that guy, no must buy.
no anji mito, i must veto
no zappa, no paypa
no robo ky, no game buy
>>
>>385124149
Yes.
>>
>>385124226
Every single time I see Ram eating a burger my heart melts a little
>>
File: 57390475_p1.png (1MB, 881x1183px) Image search: [Google]
57390475_p1.png
1MB, 881x1183px
>>385124605
>>
File: 1500006666138.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500006666138.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>385123987
But im not gay.
>>
File: ggxrdsol4.jpg (122KB, 932x524px) Image search: [Google]
ggxrdsol4.jpg
122KB, 932x524px
>>385124919
>>
File: tumblr_n08454tFgH1rwu8gjo1_500.gif (713KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n08454tFgH1rwu8gjo1_500.gif
713KB, 450x250px
>>385124919
then you're missing out
>>
>>385124919
lolis are gay they are flat ur a homosexual
>>
File: 1469468987360.jpg (14KB, 193x212px) Image search: [Google]
1469468987360.jpg
14KB, 193x212px
>>385125192
Where the hell is that screenshot from?
>>
I wish i could play with people on /v/, in br no one makes a lobby during the day and i get 14f playing against everyone else.
>>
File: ggxrd.jpg (162KB, 931x524px) Image search: [Google]
ggxrd.jpg
162KB, 931x524px
>>385125429
Xrd prototype
>>
>>385125429
I think it's the pachinko game
>>
>>385123179
Sin is literally their son.
>>
File: C8UBQYhXUAAOVZO.jpg (344KB, 1390x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C8UBQYhXUAAOVZO.jpg
344KB, 1390x1080px
>>
>>385124710
She's too cute man
>>
>>385114407
Just throwing this out there for you, but variety is the key to winning. If you are consistently going for 1-2 options in any given situation, then that's a big problem. The more ways you react to scenarios, even if it is unoptimal, the better. It makes it harder for your opponent to know what you are thinking/what you're gonna do next.
Use blitz shield, fast normal, dp's, blowbacks, and back dashes while on defense. Don't depend too heavily on any one of them.
>>
>>385125869
Why you gotta play with my heart, anon?
>>
I got the game but I had 3hrs sleep last night and I'm a bit drunk after a pretty intense day at work. I feel like I need to be fully functioning to dive in but should I open it up anyways?
>>
>>385126027
Also, I should mention I'm awful at fighting games but this game looked cool enough that I'd try to get myself over that handicap.
>>
>>385126027
Just do it man. Don't worry about being bad, im getting my shit slapped all over the place.
>>
>>385125897
I always try to vary my approaches on thise situations but the rsult is all the same friend and i've been playing since SIGN
>>
File: 1500430990348.jpg (43KB, 680x391px) Image search: [Google]
1500430990348.jpg
43KB, 680x391px
>>385125687
>Although she was never mentioned by name, the short stories involved Dizzy. She and Ky Kiske fell in love with each other sometime after the events of Accent Core and Judgment and lived together. Because of the lack of official records and her concealed identity, they could not get married, but she was happy being a housewife to him. She later became pregnant and the couple celebrated the good news, but they discovered that the baby was growing at an incredibly fast rate.

Way to ruin my childhood video game crush Arc, series shoud end at GGX
>>
>>385125869
People want Testament back as much as they want Bridget?
>>
>>385126447
> hating best boy and best girl getting some happiness

Why would you do this?
>>
>>385124226
What a bummer
>>
>>385121815
How is Leo cheap when he's low tier?
How is Johnny cheep when he requires actual effort to play?
If anything Faust is nearly as high tier as Johnny
>>
File: a6bc6aff2e737f8316e3480058827846.jpg (392KB, 2026x2865px) Image search: [Google]
a6bc6aff2e737f8316e3480058827846.jpg
392KB, 2026x2865px
>>385126541
People want an excuse for more Bridget porn, but they want to actually play Testament. I'd rather have Zappa
>>
File: Justice.png (415KB, 488x745px) Image search: [Google]
Justice.png
415KB, 488x745px
>>385126541
I personally want whole XX cast back. New characters are fine but I like old so much more. I want to see Justice in Xrd engine so bad.
>>
>>385123636
I'm not quite sure. I just went and tested for myself and the outcome during a combo does seem to be random. Either way slightly delaying P side-steps the issue.
>>
>>385126687
>How is Leo cheap
He's definition of unga-bunga character. Japs hate him for a reason and always called him kuso character.
>How is Johnny cheep
Yes, he's kinda difficult execution wise but he's completely OP. His range and pressure are insane. It's fucking silly how strong he is in Xrd compared to XX. Since Sin is slightly nerfed now Johnny is absolute top tier.
>>
>>385126995
I knew I shouldn't have bothered asking why you think Leo is cheap. I had a feeling you'd just reply with the unga-bunga meme
>>
>>385126687
Leo feels cheap at a low or mid level of play, when he gets incredible reward for little mastery (like Raven). Against more skilled players, Leo's flaws become more apparent and he requires more matchup knowledge to be competitive
>>
>>385126425
I mean, if you're still losing then
a) you aren't varying stuff up
b) you aren't getting optimal damage
c) you are playing a low tier
d) you are playing not to lose instead of playing to win
>>
>>385117213
We can try to play. I'm in Texas and I have no issues playing Southern americans in kof
>>
>>385127267
Not that poster, but the reason I assume most people hate Leo is because he's a scrub killer and because he's especially annoying to fight online. With delay, his left/right mixups and pressure becomes a shit-ton scarier and harder to react to. That's true of any character of course, but it's especially true with Leo.
>>
File: 4651_da03_640.jpg (30KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
4651_da03_640.jpg
30KB, 640x631px
>>385126620
Dizzy is for plathonic love only. Besides, she's underage hybrid of a human and gear, with two sentinent wings and a tail. Hugs and snugs only, she's too pure for sex.
>>
I thought people were going to join the ps4 room?
>>
>>385127972
I'm going to close it soon. Gotta get some lunch.
>>
File: 1434500382902.png (297KB, 768x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434500382902.png
297KB, 768x720px
>>385126027
I opened it and oh my god this menu theme.
>>
>>385128226
Guilty Gear music is so fucking good.
Wanna Be Crazy and HEAVY DAY are the best tracks, fight me Birthday Train fucks
>>
>>385128129
Well i can join but im a br monkey
>>
>>385106692
>that one person playing Isuka
I commend you, poor soul
>>
Sorry for the abrupt ending there guys, my brother showed up with lunch. I'll be back on tonight probably. GGs though!
>>
>>385127579
>>385127691
Yeah, I was just waiting for him to reply with that kind of stuff so I could point out that it doesn't work on a skilled player
>>
>>385128341
>implying Original Bet and Moon's Domination aren't GOAT
>>
>>385128549
GG, hope the lunch is delicious
>>
>>385128341
Head & Shotgun is fucking great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bNhzvei1N4
>>
>>385109291
>UMVC3
>requiring a high IQ
>>
>>385122316
Holy shit you can dust your own mini-Fausts against your opponent?
I'm learning more and more about this fucker by the minute
>>
>>385126703
Honestly I just wanna see the yoyo tech in 3D
>>
>>385125869
Daisuke already confirmed Robo-Ky's next
>>
>>385127580
Not surr ehat thr last one really means, it is not the third one either, i guess optiomal damage might be the problem butbi honestly get more annoyed with how i have to approach the characters.
>>
>>385126703
yeah no. I really liked bridget's arena traps. I just really like summoner fighters
>>
>>385129260
Motherfucker you give me that source and you give it right fucking now
I've been waiting years for this
>>
>>385129625
https://www.redbull.com/us-en/evo-2017-daisuke-guilty-gear-interview
>>
>>385129273
d) means you are playing defensively and passively. You aren't trying to impose your will on your opponent and are overall playing very wishy washy/worrying about what your opponent is gonna do next. It's really easy to spot players like this; they never take the initiative even when it is clearly their turn. You have to grab opportunities and more than that, know how to make them.
Basically, it means you just have to start playing more decisively.
>>
Ariels and Zappa both have stuff in the figure mode. I know Daisuke said he's like Robo Ky to be next, so maybe those will be the next three characters we get.
>>
>>385129038
You can bat every item, except meteors. Holding the item throw releases them closer to Faust.
>>
>Xturd
lmao, no thanks.
>>
So how hard or easy was Bridget in the older games?
>>
>>385130416
she was never high or top tier, but x/s/he was fun
>>
File: C5p_TbsWQAAuBDE.jpg (117KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C5p_TbsWQAAuBDE.jpg
117KB, 707x1000px
I wish she was as good as the old days. Is she just a trap for newcomers now?
>>
>>385129038
Also newly in REV2 you can reflect opponent's projectiles but it is very hard to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SIODOVoVJg
>>
>>385130604
It's he.
Bridget is trying to prove how manly and tough he is.
>>
>>385126447
>Series should end at X
Actually it was in X+'s story mode that they

Alas, X+ was japan only and thus it was never released. Sol is Dizzy's father
>>
File: 1480951880779.png (87KB, 206x273px) Image search: [Google]
1480951880779.png
87KB, 206x273px
Why did they get rid of English voices? Honestly the dub VA was top tier in -SIGN-
>I'll never hear Faust shout WHATDIDWEGET again
>>
File: 1500486052652.jpg (70KB, 976x772px) Image search: [Google]
1500486052652.jpg
70KB, 976x772px
How long until the OP makes it to "Stop playing guilty gear"?

i'm happy about the consistent GG threads
>>
>>385131314
Probably because it adds to development time and Arc knows people are tired of Japan getting the game so much earlier than U.S. This helps cut down that time difference.
>>
>>385131219
So Sin wants to bang a clone of his grandma?
>>
>>385131409
Yes
>>
>>385131409
I think she's also his auntie
>>
>>385091645
>playing a anime fighter instead of playing a anime fighter
>>
>>385131395
Hopefully some of the anons will use different OPs to avoid the rulesfags from sperging about generals. I don't want another /asg/ and /fgg/ is full of shitters that don't even play anything
>>
>>385131409
The family conversation is about to getting even more awkward for the main GG characters
>>
Man i fucking give up on this game. I can never get the offrnse and i always get fucked on mix ups.

It is just not meant to be.
>>
Anyone wanna play I only have 100 hours
http://steamcommunity.com/id/emergencyvideogamecompanion/
>>
File: 1359781287203.png (38KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1359781287203.png
38KB, 300x229px
>>385132487
Show me where Millia touched you.
>>
File: 1474087319038.jpg (35KB, 400x415px) Image search: [Google]
1474087319038.jpg
35KB, 400x415px
>>385129819
>The game's popularity [in the West] isn't quite where I'd like it to be yet, but given that we've been working on the same style of game since day one, it's good that the image of Guilty Gear in the West is growing. We've always kept the style of Guilty Gear the same, and I'd like to continue [that style] going forward.
It's not fair, guys. Xrd has so much efforts and passion behind it, why isn't it more popular? I don't want Daisuke to be sad.
>>
>>385132602
region?
>>
>>385132845
US West
>>
>>385132754
Well, we're doing what we can by supporting it and trying to keep the community strong.
>>
>>385132602
I have 3 on Xrd -SiGN-, so no, also you better play that Legend game you have in your backlog. I'll check later if you did.
>>
>>385121587
"CROSSED THEM UP WITH THE DOCTOR COPTER"
>>
>>385132754
Because the U.S. picked up mahvel for its anime fighter. The same reason that KOF isn't bigger here.
>>
File: DFNvjV7U0AA7yiQ.jpg (774KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DFNvjV7U0AA7yiQ.jpg
774KB, 2048x1536px
>>385132754
LoL guest characters will fix things!
>>
>>385132754
Bring back English VA's. The anime squealing of half the cast is fucking insufferable and you'll never attract more normans while it's present
>>
>>385123187
Havent done any of that stuff but my intuition tells me your inconsistency is a result of the way hitstop works. Because doing hf from neutral means it comes on the frame you press the button, the game can register the break input at the same time since it knows you're doing the move. If you cancel into it from a normal, your hf input is registered and kept in memory to come out as soon as hitstop ends, but the break gets lost since you're not technically in a state of doing hf.

In other words, hitstop introduces a delay to the activation of hf which messes up your timing compared to neutral
>>
File: 1637_6193.jpg (126KB, 464x550px) Image search: [Google]
1637_6193.jpg
126KB, 464x550px
>>385131409
Fuck, I've lost it anon, you did it, I bursted with actual laughter
>>
>>385132754
Because the game is not as fun or good for most people than it is to you, the game is just not appealing to the west anon, not even the weebs around here play it much. I juat logged in on ps4 and theres like a little more than 100 players fr a bunch of different regioms and most lobbies have 2 to 4 people on it.
>>
>>385120727
>the nipple is actually defined and noticeable in game

HOW CAN THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?
>>
>>385133292
You logged in on a Tuesday afternoon, of course it's going to be empty. Check again Saturday afternoon.
>>
>>385132754
>>385129819
Its a great game but I often find myself returning to AC+R anyway when I play with my friends. We agree Xrd is great but its not as intense and frantic as I would like it to be, however I am a mid level player so maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
I need to make posters and stickers for a big GG Xrd event.
What characters are the most "community popular" right now?
>>
NORMALS GET OUT
REEEEEE
>>
How do I make Baiken good? It seems she has no pressure to open someone up besides making a hard read with a parry/counter.
>>
>>385133681
In my opinion, Baiken, Dizzy, Sol or Ky. Mostly Ky.
>>
>>385108353
The melty discord is super fucking beginner friendly. Why do you have to lie?
>>
>>385133929
link?
>>
>>385133821
instant air yozansen, command dash grab
>>
File: 1496090356610.gif (1MB, 177x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496090356610.gif
1MB, 177x300px
>>385133681
Use best girl.
>>
>>385133958
https://discordapp.com/invite/0TJ5ma4C19VUCEeV
>>
>>385120508
Have fun with Pot, anon.
>>
>>385134091
Do you mean the followup on her chain or autoguard run into a grab?
>>
>>385133681
Sol
>>
>>385134452
either, thats part of her strike/throw game. You can also do the H followup on the chain and then azami to catch mashers.
>>
>>385106003
Where's KoF XIV
>>
>>385091173
I love you for these threads, anon.
>>
I'll play revelator if the EU scene in both ps4 and pc wasn't kind of dead for what I hear.
>>
>>385131219
Ending on X means it should end before even XX happened, I-No fuckery and Bridget shouldn't happen either. That's when they nerfed Jam and Ky and I didn't like the changes.
>>
File: 1486039721120.jpg (133KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486039721120.jpg
133KB, 1024x1024px
>>385134573
>>385134112
>>385133893
>all different
Thats 2 for Sol at least.
Alright being more specific now. Who is the #1 GG waifu?
>>
File: 1491137925361.jpg (164KB, 945x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491137925361.jpg
164KB, 945x1200px
>>385135187
I think I told you already.
>>
Dizzy never had sex with Ky. It's never stated.
>>
>>385135187
Elphelt
>>
File: 62565846_p0.jpg (602KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
62565846_p0.jpg
602KB, 720x1018px
>>385135187
Baiken or I-no
>>
>>385135187
Elpheltto
>>
File: f77d134f36d0559a5f37fa0af44331c6.jpg (334KB, 603x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f77d134f36d0559a5f37fa0af44331c6.jpg
334KB, 603x1000px
>>385135187
I-no, no contest.
>>
File: 1469044371171.png (1MB, 1437x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1469044371171.png
1MB, 1437x2000px
>>385135187
>>
File: 1ba9aea315e5ad0865e8da0f32bbf70d.jpg (188KB, 1246x800px) Image search: [Google]
1ba9aea315e5ad0865e8da0f32bbf70d.jpg
188KB, 1246x800px
>>385135403
>>385135568
These people are correct.
>>
>>385135331
Who cares. Deviantart OC waifu and gaylord netplay cheese paladin deserve each other.
>>
File: 6355.jpg (1MB, 2000x2235px) Image search: [Google]
6355.jpg
1MB, 2000x2235px
>>385135642
my nigga
>>
File: GGAC_I-No_Portrait.png (1MB, 1337x2428px) Image search: [Google]
GGAC_I-No_Portrait.png
1MB, 1337x2428px
>>385135187
I-no is the most Guilty Gear
>>
How the fuck I'm supposed to do mini tutorial with Grand Viper. I'm mashing directions but always go the same hight.
>>
File: ...png (475KB, 687x389px) Image search: [Google]
...png
475KB, 687x389px
>>385097213
>copyrighting and signing a shitty mspaint flowchart
>>
>>385135331
>no sex
>pregnant
>Sin is the son of Ky Kiske and Dizzy
I dunno, it's easy like 2+2 anon
>>
>>385135593
>>385135568
>>385135446
>>385135403
>>385135369
>>385135261
The real question at this point should be WHO IS A SHIT so I can jusy ignore doing anything about that character, because anybody I ask keeps saying different girls.
I foresee a lot of sleepless nights in the coming 2 months.
>>
>>385135778
gotta do directions and buttons
>>
File: slut.jpg (367KB, 1092x1066px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
367KB, 1092x1066px
I-No is a slut.
>>
>>385135821
Kum is the worst girl because she's usually piloting a robot that looks like an old man.
>>
>>385135803
GEARS' BODIES WORK DIFFERENTLY THAN HUMANS' YOU FUCKING IDIOT
NOW SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>385136076
in other news:Water is wet. Fire is hot.
>>
>>385098971
SLUT
>>
File: 1461527176799.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461527176799.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>you will never be 9ft tall and have looney tunes powers
>>
File: GGXRD_Ino_2H[1].png (79KB, 675x365px) Image search: [Google]
GGXRD_Ino_2H[1].png
79KB, 675x365px
What did she mean by this normal?
>>
File: IMG_20170724_090247.jpg (51KB, 500x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_090247.jpg
51KB, 500x794px
>>385135187
Easiest choice of my life
>>
Just for the sake of being a cunt... what's the easiest hit confirm into Jam's instakill?
>>
>>385136760
5D6
>>
>>385136743
>every time I hear her voice I remember Airi
That's some dirty tactic you have there.
>>
>>385135593
Millia is the best guilty gear. Best thighs, wears pantyhose, best ass, and she does anal.

Jam has nice thighs too I guess but the 5head and voice ruin it. The chinese kung-fu waifu in fighting games is a tired cliche too.
>>
>>385136636
She's slamming poor Marlene into the ground for some reason.
>>
>>385112581
You mean extremely autistic
>>
>>385136760
With only 50 meter every character can 5D > 6 > IK in the corner. If you are comboing into it you most likely need to RC to activate, meaning you'll need to start with 100 meter.

Jam can maybe normal throw > RC > activate > IK? I'm not sure.
>>
>>385137049
She's the best Bruce Lee reference though.
>>
File: kira.jpg (30KB, 324x300px) Image search: [Google]
kira.jpg
30KB, 324x300px
>still no Zappa
>>
>>385132754
Tons of game fall into obscurity anon. Tons of game dev and maker never make it. I'm sure Daisuki is pretty happy that he has even a name for himself. Gotta give prop to whoever comes up with the 2.5D style since that probably helps GG quite a bit instead being another sprite or 3D anime fighter
>>
>>385137842
Yeah but Robo-Ky though
>>
File: 1500157078316.jpg (472KB, 2000x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1500157078316.jpg
472KB, 2000x1457px
>>385135187
5 cute facts about Jack-O:

1. she's a girl!
2. she's a pumpkin!
3. I love her!!!
4. Jack-O!!!!!!
>>
File: 021.png (24KB, 177x180px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
24KB, 177x180px
>>385138164
Yeah...I guess...
>>
File: GGACR_Slayer_214Dc.png (3KB, 430x378px) Image search: [Google]
GGACR_Slayer_214Dc.png
3KB, 430x378px
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/4373/

>tfw looking at early 2000s forum posts about GG.
>>
>>385137548
You'd probably need to RC before the second hit of the throw; it launches pretty high.
>>
>>385136884
>>385137548
Thanks m8s
>>
File: 1419961298508.jpg (21KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1419961298508.jpg
21KB, 500x382px
>>385138189
I hate this character so much
>>
File: 1480046480386m.jpg (46KB, 496x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480046480386m.jpg
46KB, 496x1024px
Fuck you, guys. You literally replied to me with the entire cast.
Am I gonna have to make posters and stickers for all of these hoes?
>>
File: 1449806597618.jpg (2MB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1449806597618.jpg
2MB, 5120x2880px
holy shit this thread is still going

is the PSN lobby still up?
>>
>>385138586
No, just make one for Bridget.
>>
File: 56791698_p0.png (2MB, 1800x2268px) Image search: [Google]
56791698_p0.png
2MB, 1800x2268px
>>385138546
You get fucked up with houses? Is the air game too strong?
>>
>>385138958
Nah, had to close it for lunch. I'll be on later tonight though.
>>
>>385138586
GG is great cause there are very few, if any, bad waifus and husbandos.

my vote is for jack-o btw
>>
>>385139010
Nah just her barrier doesn't let me do anything at all because Eddie attacks and drills count as projectiles.
>>
>>385130901
>All this charming attention to detail.
>No "batter up!" yelled in broken English.
They had one job..
>>
>>385135187
Clearly I-No.
>>
>>385139205
Barrier only lasts six seconds and has a considerable cooldown, just go defensive or go for a grab to kill that time
>>
Not that it needs to, but does anyone else kinda wish GG would get a guest character? I'd love seeing a BB character or someone from a different franchise be put into GGXrd.
>>
File: 1496952889675.png (335KB, 622x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496952889675.png
335KB, 622x320px
>>385091173
Will do, going to a local weekly for Rev 2 and [st] this Thursday.
>>
File: 1495135989848m.jpg (97KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495135989848m.jpg
97KB, 692x1024px
>>385139467
>wanting BBtrash in GG
Please no.
>>
>>385139467
No. I absolutely hate guest characters and crossover games.
>>
>>385139776
>No, I absolutely hate fun
>>
File: triggered.gif (700KB, 234x271px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
700KB, 234x271px
>>385139467
>I'd love seeing a BB character
>be put into GGXrd
>>
>>385139467
I'd rather have the rest of the cast back than having a guest character
>>
>>385139467
contrary to the BB witch hunt here, I actually don't mind some of the BB characters but the art style just wouldn't work out.
>>
>>385139678
Eh, I don't hate BB. The characters look a little uninspired and the balance changes are almost never good but it's a fun series. It's just a matter of endless blockstrings into guard cancel overdrives versus knockdowns and oki everywhere.
>>
>>385130604
>"Fun™"
>Gring mercilessly for KMH frc bnbs and other near frame perfect confirms.
>They do like 90dmg.
>Zero fucking reward compared to even modestly damaging characters like Millia.
>On KD go into Rodger Rush/Jagged Rodger oki, or Me and My Killing Machine and spam 50/50s.
>Run away like a faggot with Idou the second you get a lead until timeout.
I had a pocket bridget. unique in his ability to be both unfun to play against and unfun to play with. hazama is a fixed version of bridge with good normals, reward, can't run away as easily, and no setplay.
If your goal is to really slap the taste out of someone's mouth or there's a Kliff you just cannot beat, then play Bridge.
>>
>>385139467
Hakumen and Hazama would work since their look and gameplay could fit right into GG.
>>
>>385138189
Those are 4 facts you retard.
>>
>>385139467
no fucking way
>>
File: GGXRD-R_Dizzy_Portrait.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
GGXRD-R_Dizzy_Portrait.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>385133681
Sol, Ky, Sin, Dizzy, Ramlethal, Elphelt, Jack-O, Raven, May, Johnny

>>385135187
I'm not a waifu guy but Dizzy is definitely the most popular.
>>
>>385139467
I don't dislike Blazblue and it would be sort of cool for the novelty of it. Especially to see BB characters in the Xrd artstyle. But I think the games should remain separate. In addition to that, Blazblue will 100% get its own reboot with flashy new graphics. Mori almost admitted as such already.
>>
>>385135187
Johnny, Sol, Ky for guys.
Dizzy, Baiken, I-No for girls.
>>
Any EU psnfags here wanna play?
>>
>>385141354
dizzy a shit
>>
File: 1500357199276.jpg (31KB, 572x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500357199276.jpg
31KB, 572x720px
>>385141354

>tfw I'm developing a huge mancrush on Ky
>>
>>385141443
maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to ask about this in a dying thread
>>
>>385142494
He is pretty
>>
>>385142494
As you should
>>
>>385142494
Daily reminder that Ky fucked a Gear

That's almost as bad as Nine fucking a cat
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.