[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: received_10153817904882172.jpg (37KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153817904882172.jpg
37KB, 500x644px
Why the fuck is this allowed in 2017?
How do we stop this
>>
>>385088159
Should have one corner all broken up to be part of a loot box system as well
>>
It's allowed because the market supports it. You can do your part in stopping it by not supporting companies that do it. There's no excuse for still having to ask these questions, we have this thread several times every day.
>>
Where's the section that's chopped off so they could put it into the sequel?
>>
name 1 game from each of these examples
>>
>>385088636
Witcher 3 is 1999 level.

All other games is next gen level
>>
>>385088636
morrowind
warcraft 3
shin megami tensei 4
hyrule warriors
>>
>>385088636
Btfo
>>
>>385089115
Are you saying Warcraft 3 expansion was nothing?

I don't even really understand the 2005 thing. It's just the same bit copypasted. I don't recall a specific time where expansions were "different than the base game" and another where they were "same shit nothing new". That depended on the game.
>>
>>385089406
I wasn't saying it was nothing, he asked for a game specifically like the one described in the picture and that's the first one I thought of that fit.
>>
>>385088283
It really can't be fought though. These companies have spent millions researching and years perfecting a psych game now rigged to reap the most money for the least effort from us.

"We" can't fight this. Consumer protection and gambling laws need to catch the fuck up.
>>
It's allowed because it works.

We are talking about the consumer base that will pay for games that aren't even out of alpha just so they can play them early. That will buy DLC for these alpha games. That will buy random digital boxes that may or may not contain a skin or emote they want.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.