[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jessica>Sam>Ashley>Emily Chris>Matt>Mike>Josh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Jessica>Sam>Ashley>Emily

Chris>Matt>Mike>Josh
>>
File: 1486715727846.jpg (14KB, 264x174px) Image search: [Google]
1486715727846.jpg
14KB, 264x174px
>doorMatt over based Mike
>>
>>385085261
Matt was fucking Emily's asshole hard and brutal for all of us.
>>
>>385085174
>Mike Drake not first
>>
>Ashley above anyone
>Mike below anyone
Shit list
>>
>>385085396
Yeah and so was Mike
>>
>>385085434
Mike's first trip to the Asylum and Emily's chapter in the mines were the best part of the game in my opinion. Actually feels like an atmospheric horror experience where you're discovering creepy shit.
>>
>>385085757
Mike is pretty cool. All the dudes are pretty cool except Josh.

I accidently through Emily into a coal grinder because I missed the first QTA and then hit the wrong button for the second because I didn't know there would be a second one.
>>
>Mike not best man

The dude starts off as typical jock trash and then essentially becomes a mix of Evil Dead's Ash and Nathan Drake.
>>
>>385085969
Now that I think about it he's the only character that actually develops at all.
>>
File: 1415641721462963375.png (239KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
1415641721462963375.png
239KB, 800x340px
Did anybody actually like this character?
>>
>>385085261
>Matt
>Not alpha as fuck
His girlfriend was hanging for dear life from a collapsing radio tower.
What does he do?
He questions her loyalty and discusses their relationship problems.
And she still wanted his dick at the end.
>>
>>385087183
DAMN RIGHT. My nigga Matt was just waiting for the right moment.
>>
>>385086832
You're supposed to hate her
>>
>>385086832
you aren't supposed to, that's why there's an opportunity to just shoot her in the face for literally no reason
>>
>>385087560
>>385087627
Yet I find myself wanting to do a campaign where I kill everyone but her.
>>
>>385085886

It's pretty shit how Sam and Mike are literally fucking invincible until the final chapter, but everyone else can just croak at any time. Once you know that, it kinda cheapens the whole deal.
>>
the characters in this game are so stupid. I hate americans now
>>
> Mike
> Not at the top

I thought he was gonna be a typical asshole chad but he went through some character development and became an actual hero.
>>
Finally got to play it last night finished it in one go.
Really fucking great.
Knew about the "It was just a Prank" before playing, but the second The Stranger said wendigo, the game jumped to a 10/10. I had no idea there would actually be supernatural shit going in.

Sam>Jess>Ash>>>>>>>>>>>Em
Mike>Matt>Josh>Chris

>>385087715
The game takes place in Canada, you nig
>>
>>385087690
It does cheapen it a little bit, but at least they can still die.
>>
>>385087815

Ashley is ten times worse than anyone else in the story, she actively lets one person die, and then encourages another to be killed.
>>
>>385087813
Mike was alright but Chris struck a nerve with me. Just had to get his confidence up.

>>385087815
I figured out the Prank thing pretty early on, although they did try to throw me off with the saw game decision. I appreciated that but I was also hip to it.

I actually prefer real killers to supernatural, and the lone disappointment for me was the whole wendigo thing, but the game was so fun that I forgave it.
>>
>>385088110
The fact that the wendigo came out of fucking left field is why I love it so much. If you know anything about Native American folk stories and monsters, you would know that the wendigo is a being part of it, and I thought it was leading up to a normal killer killing in the name of the Native Americans, not an actually fucking wendigo.
>>
>>385088467
Ya know. I'm becoming more OK with it. I just usually don't like "monsters" over real killers.

I do like supernatural killers like Jason and Michael though.
>>
>>385087815
>>385088467
>Game throws Native American mythology/references at you every chance it gets
>takes place entirely in the middle of a harsh winter (both times)
>horror game

HHHHMMMM I wunder wuz gunna happen.
>>
>>385089010
UH OH those pooooooor miners how did they survive the collapse?!?!?!
>>
>>385089010
That's my point, it was so obvious that they were setting up something, that when it actually happened, I was shocked that it actually went that route. I was expecting a Scooby-Doo like villain at the end, not the movies Alien and Aliens.
>>
Do you get a hardon for characters that dissapear for 75% of the game?
>>
>>385091283
Oh gudz the mystery IKU IKU IKU
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.