[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the success of the crash remaster, what do you think the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 61v4CXiLksL.jpg (79KB, 663x650px) Image search: [Google]
61v4CXiLksL.jpg
79KB, 663x650px
With the success of the crash remaster, what do you think the chances are we'll get a spyro trilogy remaster?
>>
I have no clue, but I've been wanting this for a long time.
>>
>>385080219
>>385080219

Zero.

Why do these threads still pop up daily? They already issues a statement that they're gonna do more crash stuff.

And Vicarious Visions had the license to Crash, they've never even handled or did anything remotely related to Spyro other than that garbage crossover game they made for GBA. Activision still owns both Crash and Spyro, and we only saw a Crash Remaster in the first place due to Sony still having part ownership of Crash.

Sage
>>
>>385082638
somebody's asspained
>>
>>385082689
Fuck you bitch boy
>>
I would like to think that since the Crash trilogy remake did so well that Activision would jump at the opportunity to do one for Spyro. The only issue I see is getting anyone good to develop it. It could just become a bandwagon hype project with poor direction and execution.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.