[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Upcoming Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CC.jpg (463KB, 1197x1500px) Image search: [Google]
CC.jpg
463KB, 1197x1500px
For those that somehow managed to plow through their backlogs and play every 2017 release so far, which games are you still waiting for? Pic unrelated. I'd choose Kingdom Hearts 3.
>>
>>385076472
>Pic unrelated.
nani?

Anyway KH3, DQ XI, Tokyo Xandu, Digimon Hackers Memories, Hack and a few others like Summon Night 6
>>
>>385076472
Why do people hate this? Either this or Chaos;Head, I forgot which one was hated. But the aesthetic and scenario seem cool as hell.
>>
>>385077646
>>385076983
di-swords are fucking stupid
>>
>>385077646
Cause the anime was bad.
>>
>>385076472
>which games are you still waiting for?

Warriors All-Stars
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
Utawarerumono Mask of Truth
Danganronpa 3
>>
>>385077646
This >>385078310 and >>385078427
And I can't into moon so I haven't played C;C but C;H had top tier atmosphere that went to shit in the last chapter
>>
Utawa 3
Xcom 2 expansion
Subnautica

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.
>>
>>385076472
Chaos;Child is superior to the OG Steins;Gate. No other fanbase of the SciAdv universe ravenously shits on the sister entries as much as Steins;Babbies.
>>
>>385078310
C;C VN tones down the di-sword nonsense quite a bit. It's not an atmosphere killer in the sequel.
>>
Etrian Odyssey V.

I know its out in moon, but I can't read moon, don't care about story and I just want to explore dungeons in peace. I heard they really expanded on some of the character creation this time.
>>
>>385079051
Steins;Gate was fine
Zero was fucking terrible though
>>
>>385079334
Nah, I won't deny that Steins;Gate wasn't amazing. It really was a fantastic story through and through. Chaos;Child actually tops it, which really surprised me considering Chaos;Head was a mess at the end. ;Child really steps it up though.

Zero was okay though, but brought nothing new to the table except new characters (aside from Maho and Leskinen) who were worthless.
>>
>>385079652
My issue with SG0 were how characters like Kaguri just wasted your fucking time and had no interesting qualities
>>
Monster Hunter Stories is what I'm looking forward to the most, since it should be the closest release judging from EU release date, unless NoA decides to be retarded about it.

Otherwise, Samus Returns, Ys VIII, Pokemon USUM, Etrian Odyssey V, and Digimon Story Hacker's Memory. There's other stuff I'm looking forward to, like KH3, but they're too far off for me to have on my mind. There's also Tokyo Xanadu eX+, which I'm still not sure if I want to get, because while for the most part I liked the initial release enough that near the end of it I was thinking I'd double dip with eX+, the playable epilogue really just soured the whole experience.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 249x203px
>>385078310
To a complete newbie to the sci;adv series. Are those the equivalent of alien fax machines in terms of stupidity?
>>
>>385078792
>>385079652
I hear Noah fixes that, but then again it could be autistic propaganda from Steiner and co.
>>
>>385080065
not at all, that would be the monopoles
Uchikoshi is a fucking hack
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.