[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a Switch today. I'm a little annoyed about my Joycons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 78-190-659-S02.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
78-190-659-S02.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
Just got a Switch today. I'm a little annoyed about my Joycons.

>RZ has a solid clicky feedback, where it's either pressed, or not pressed. LZ has a slight give to it, like a typical trigger, and only clicks when it's fully pressed.

>Left shoulder button is clicky, right shoulder button is soft and squidgy. Sometimes hard to tell whether I've pressed it.

>Left analog stick is squidgy when pushing it in, right analog stick is clicky and feels normal.

>As a side note, it seems to quite often be failing to read Amiibos. I don't remember my WiiU controller not reading them like this is.

Should I return and exchange? I feel like it should be build a lot better than it is. Like when I'm using my shield in Zelda, I can't always tell if the button is pressed except for of course actually seeing it on screen. It definitely is a brand new one, it was the Splatoon 2 bundle so only came out a couple days ago.

Anyone else have these problems?
>>
>Being an early adopter

You have only to blame yourself.
>>
>>385071463
Yeah, that all sounds wrong. May want to get them replaced.
>>
>>385071463
>Should I return and exchange
Lol you think they have any left to exchange?
>>
I don't know OP are you retarded?

Fucking exchange it and/or contact Nintendo.

If you really have to send shit in to Nintendo, buy some Joycons from Walmart then return them when you get repaired ones back.
>>
>>385071890
Mercifully he can just replace the left joycon rather than having to buy a while new system like he would if something were wrong with his 3DS or Wii U.
>>
>>385071463
I haven't had any issues with mine whatsoever. You should try to return the joycons and exchange them for another pair and test them in shop the difference or responsiveness before leaving.
>>
Contact Nintendo, tell them your joycon's are faulty, they will fix it.
>>
>>385071463
So you're saying you masturbate with your right hand? Do it with your left for a few months and build up your lh strength.
>>
Just buy a pair of joycons at any store, swap them with your faulty ones, and return them.
>>
>>385071463
I never got those problems, sounds like it needs to go right back to Nintendo (or exchange it if you wish to just drop it)
>>
>>385071463
I have the LZ issue on mine, I mean they're pressable so I dont thnk they're worth sending off. Also none of my friends have complained when we've played mario kart so fuck it
>>
>>385071676
This.

Switch lite/2.0/*New*/i/XL/Plus will be great.
Just hope that they skip the tegra X2 and plan along with the real state of the artNvidia chip when it comes out.
>>
>>385078220
I wouldn't bank on it ever happening, Nintendo don't do console refreshes or if they do, it's at the very end of the life cycle
>>
>>385078413
Remember this is also a handheld?
How many fucking 3DS's have there been?
>>
>>385078624
But it isn't, Nintendo are marketing it as a console and treat it as a console
>>
>>385078682
We'll see about that.
But I'd take any bet regaring this being refreshed in two years tops.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.