[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that finds it super obnoxious that PC fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Demon_Souls_Screenshot.jpg (36KB, 472x265px) Image search: [Google]
Demon_Souls_Screenshot.jpg
36KB, 472x265px
Am I the only one that finds it super obnoxious that PC fags are flipping their shit and whipping out their calculators to play games that have been out for nearly a decade instead of just buying a PS3 for like $100 and getting these games cheap years ago?
>>
>>385071216
yes
>>
>>385071216
That's what my brother and I did like 4 years ago, bought a PS3 for 100 bucks, works like a charm, 500gb. Well worth it with how many games we ended up buying for it.
>>
>>385071216
I did that with the PS3

The game is ok (didn't like it as much as Dark Souls though it feels very small) but it runs like shit, I hope emulating that will fix that
>>
No, but if you have a 500 dollar game box you kind of tend to want to use it. Waiting isn't that bad considering the fuckload of games in existence and why not play a superior version for free?
>>
>>385071216
I have a PS3 and DeS and am still incredibly excited that it's going to be fully playable with no noteworthy fuckups, most likely, within the next year or so. I don't want to drag my fucking PS3 out just for one fucking game. I want everything to be playable on my PC, ideally. Only brand whores, poorfags, and people too stupid to build a modern PC (basically legitimate retard tier at this point) don't want this to happen. Eat shit.
>>
>>385071418
Oh also if I recall right you can't even fucking install it to the PS3 hard drive

What the fuck ist hat?
>>
>>385071216
What about people like me, who played Demon's Souls on their now broken/sold PS3, and now want to emulate it?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.