[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of These Threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: EdmundMcMillen.png (4MB, 1977x2621px) Image search: [Google]
EdmundMcMillen.png
4MB, 1977x2621px
There is no other opinion on Edmund's games. THIS is the absolute truth.

Template incoming
>>
File: 1500504591405.png (357KB, 1914x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1500504591405.png
357KB, 1914x1382px
>>385068342
>>
>>385068342
So how did Afterbirth+ ruin Binding of Isaac?
>>
>>385068342
I bought super meat boy back when it was released for my birthday with some points I got and I remember getting so fucking into it that I played it for hours every day and entire weekends sometimes I didn't sleep just kept playing and the song loop was heard around my house pretty much 24/7
I got pretty fucking close to 100% the get, I got massive pain in my hands because I had to use claw fingers to press the run and jump button at the same time
>That feeling when you become so good at the game you can bypass entire segments of a level by managing to jump higher than you are supposed to and squeeze through a tiny hole
>>
>>385068857
>huge difficulty spike for no real reason
>terrible, uninspired items that no one would ever want to see in their runs over items from Rebirth
>Punishes restarting runs with a half-spirit heart
>5 new consumables, 3 of them are detrimental
>New character is bland as shit with a gimmicky active item that eats other items for stats or absorbs the effect so it procs the next time you use the active item, which you'll never do because you'll be saving the charge for another item
>final floor just takes the art assets from previously included chapters
>Harder greed mode instead of any actual gameplay innovation

There's a fanmade expansion titled Antibirth that isn't compatible with Afterbirth+, and people routinely choose Antibirth over Afterbirth+. It's that shit.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.