[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

"2K had a really good season this past year, but it was, for the company, still relatively thin. And it didn't help that Battleborn wasn't a big success. So part of it is the level of success, part of it is the schedule, and part of it is finding the human resources to actually take the intellectual property that we own and bring them to market. Those are an array of challenges, juxtaposed against the uncertainty of how long it takes to make a AAA title, which means we can find ourselves in fiscal 2018 with a much thinner schedule than we'd like.

"But it wasn't intentional, and obviously fiscal 2019 will look much better with the launch of Red Dead 2 and a huge new title from 2K, as well as the 2K Sports titles, catalogue, recurrent consumer spending, NBA2K Online in China, Social Point and the like. We've already said that fiscal 2019, which isn't that far away, is $2.5bn net sales minimum, £700m cash flow from our operations minimum... that's pretty consequential.

"We are moving in the direction of that goal, David has outlined his five-year plan that will get us part way there. Obviously we know what Rockstar tends to do. And Rockstar's activities have been transformed by Grand Theft Auto Online."
>>
>>385068195
>And Rockstar's activities have been transformed by Grand Theft Auto

NIGGER!

I don't normally use racial slurs as generic insults, but I'll make an exception

NIGGER!

So this means GTAVI will basically be prep for GTAOnline?

NIGGER!
>>
>>385068809
yes
>>
Every Rockstar game from here on out will be a shitty korean MMO, this should be a surprise to no one. You people made this happen by buying GTAV and praising it to high heaven despite it being a shitty compromise between the priorities of GTA4 and SA, combining the worst qualities of each.
>>
>>385069768
are you ready for buffalo bonds in rdr2 online? Ready for horses with different speeds and traits that cost money? Ready for revolver skins and shiny chrome saddles?
>>
>>385068195
Damn I can not wait for Rockstar to fall and be do desperate to port Red Dead 1 on PC. Maybe RPCS3 will emulate it before that.
>>
>>385070121
WHAT IF you dont play the online part. And if the games truly go almost entirely online, you stop buying them all together. You can avoid the shitty online by not playing the shitty online. I still play gtav and its a good time because im not playing online.
>>
>>385071617

>Red Dead 1 on PC

lol
>>
File: 1462331196276.jpg (477KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1462331196276.jpg
477KB, 812x806px
>people were actually excited for RDR2 and seriously thought it wouldnt be GTA Online: Wild West exapansion pack featuring John Marston from the RDR series
>>
>>385072916

not sure what to expect from online. everything will be limited in comparison to a contemporary setting. plus horse riding gets old when you're constantly mashing a button to gallop between different objectives on the map
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.