[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supossed to deal with this flying piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Sentry_Drone.png (17KB, 212x156px) Image search: [Google]
Sentry_Drone.png
17KB, 212x156px
How the fuck am I supossed to deal with this flying piece of shit? They take so fucking much ammo, take shitton of health at contact, and are fucking everywhere that I feel like I was invited to Duke Buttfuck party.
>>
>>385053936
Noone will help anon in need?
>>
>>385053936
they are easy to painstun nigger, use literally any weapon
>>
Fuck ep2, hitscan enemies everywhere and the ep1 boss reused as a regular enemy is a huge bullet sponge.
>>
>>385053936
I'm probably bullshitting, but I remember these guys being particularly susceptible to the freezethrower. Chaingun is the second choice because of the hitstun.
>>
>>385054857
>50 ammo with machiegun.
>5 with shotgun.
I don't even want to fucking know how much they take with pistol.
And I dont know enough secrets to pile enough bullets for them.
>>
>>385053936
chaingun are the best one because it stops them, but using the shotgun is fine too. I'd run arround and shoot while avoiding it, that works for me at least
>>
>>385055058
I don't mind the hitscan, it's easy to avoid in Duke (circle and crouch a lot), and it makes every battle really tense.

Mini battlelords are not that spongey. They go down with 5 rpgs or a bunch of devastator missiles. Maybe even 10 shotguns. You're supposed to save the big guns for those.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.