[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario 64 experts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Mario64_3.jpg (130KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
Mario64_3.jpg
130KB, 610x343px
Is it possible to beat the game without any power-ups? I.e. no wing cap, no metal cap, no ghost cap?

Is it also possible to beat the game without ever swimming?

Finally, is it possible to beat it without killing anyone but King Bob-Omb and Bowser?
>>
>>385053929
With or without exploits/glitches?
>>
>>385054094
Without of course.
>>
>>385053929
>Is it possible to beat the game without any power-ups? I.e. no wing cap, no metal cap, no ghost cap?
yeah
>Is it also possible to beat the game without ever swimming?
yeah
>Finally, is it possible to beat it without killing anyone but King Bob-Omb and Bowser?
Don't ask dumb questions ever again
>>
you don't have to kill king bomb omb
>>
>>385054341
You have to kill him to get the first star and open the other 5 up.
>>
>>385053929
you can beat the game with 0 stars
>>
>>385054408
You can just open Chain Chomps gate and do the other levels and also get the 8 red coins.
>>
>>385054408
you don't need every star to beat the game and you can get the star from the chain chomp to unlock whomp's fortress
>>
>>385054542
>>385054562
Are you guys sure Chain Chomps is even there before King Bob-Omb dies? I seem to recall nothing there.
>>
>>385053929
Yes, yes, yes and just Bowser.
>>
>>385054280
>>Is it also possible to beat the game without ever swimming?
>yeah
You need to swim to get a star in Dire Dire Docks so you can go to Bowser in the Fire Sea, don't you?
I think that would be the only thing you can't do, the other two are possible.
>>
>>385053929
yes
no
yes
>>
>>385054706
It absolutely is. When I was a kid who restarted the game a million times instead of beating it I would always do the chomp instead because I thought the king took too long.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.