[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TITANFALL 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: titanfall2front.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
titanfall2front.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>Frontier Defense update

http://www.respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield

Co-op 4 player mode.
Defend your Harvester against 5 waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
Earn cash for defeating enemies that you can spend in between waves to purchase tools like Batteries, Arc Traps, Sentries, and more.
Choose from Easy / Regular / Hard / Master difficulty.
There will be an Insane difficulty as well that will exist in a separate tile as a Featured Mode.
New Titan Progression – ‘Aegis Ranks’
Earn Aegis Ranks by completing matches of Frontier Defense. Aegis Ranks can unlock powerful upgrades for your Titans, helping you succeed at higher difficulty levels. For now these Ranks will only apply to Frontier Defense.
New, challenging enemy types to battle.
5 maps supported at launch
Homestead
Forwardbase Kodai
War Games
Rise
Blackwater Canal
We are currently testing additional maps and will add more in future
We’ll be showing more of Frontier Defense in an upcoming tutorial video around launch.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY
>>
File: 1498016729652.png (40KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1498016729652.png
40KB, 362x362px
I've been seeing this thread daily without much activity. I'm pretty excited for it though. My buddies and I have been wanting to pick it back up
>>
File: ab6.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ab6.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>385053546
You forgot the best parts idiot

>Ogres now have 1 dash default
>SMGs getting a heavy nerf
>Phase getting nerfed
>Ronin sword block getting a slight nerf
>Melee getting nerfed
>Mfw
>>
>>385054818
Jesus

Sauce for that
>>
PILOT BALANCE
General
Aim Assist settings have been modified for Assault Rifles and SMGs.
ARs and SMGs require you to be aiming closer to your target before any ADS assist takes effect.
Reduced the overall effectiveness of ADS assist for Assault Rifles.
Titan Hunter kit modified to be 10% extra Titan meter from damage instead of 10% Titan Meter on Titan Kill.
Phase Shift
Now has just 1 charge, but recharges faster.
SMG’s
Medium and long damage significantly reduced.
One of the positive changes we saw in the High TTK playlist was the increase of weapon diversity. It is our hope that between the Aim Assist nerf and this SMG nerf, we’ll see weapon diversity increased across all three platforms.
G2
Reduced fire rate.
DMR
Reduced fire rate: In this particular instance, we felt that the reduced fire rate simply made the gun feel better since the gun stabilizes better between shots.
Flatline
Slightly reduced damage at medium range. It still has the best medium range damage of any Assault Rifle.
Archer
No longer locks onto cloaked targets.
Smart Pistol
No longer locks onto cloaked targets.
Sidearms
High TTK playlist changes for the P2016, Wingman, Wingman Elite, and Mozambique have been brought over to bring their power level down now that all Pilots can carry a secondary weapon.
Melee
Lunge time and melee hit frames changed to .3 seconds from .2 seconds. This will help people firing weapons, particularly automatic weapons, get extra shots in before the lunge completes.
Melee lunge range reduced.
Non-lunge melee attack range increased. This will help with the cases where melee looks like it should hit but doesn’t connect with the target.
>>
>>385056085
k-on i'd say
>>
Does this mean I can finally play this game by myself?
>>
File: 1454167216160.jpg (96KB, 370x511px) Image search: [Google]
1454167216160.jpg
96KB, 370x511px
>>385054818
Tamako Market.
>>
>>385053546
A few weeks ago I didn't care about this game. I didn't play the first one. Bought Titanfall 2 on the recent sale on a whim.

Holy fuck, this game is fun. It's the first thing since Tribes: Ascend to give me that super twitchy feeling, knowing that movement is 70% of the game.
>>
>>385053546
Are there still any players?
>>
>co-op survival mode in Titanfall
I should have reinstalled this instead of SFV
>>
>>385059740
There were about 9,000 on last night, which isn't near as high as Steam's top games, but I haven't had a single issue with queues. It's nearly instant every time I click "Play".
>>
File: dab.gif (2MB, 322x196px) Image search: [Google]
dab.gif
2MB, 322x196px
>>385053546
Loving this comfy thread pilots. Super hyped for Frontier Defense.
>>
the fucking SMGs are finally nerfed

Thank you Frontier Jesus
>>
>>385060283
>got black camo on Car today

whelp, time to look for a new weaponfu
>>
halo warzone horde is unironically way the fuck better
>>
>>385060657
Not on the PC it ain't.
>>
>>385060657
XBone
Where the franchises go to die
>>
>>385059740
About 3000 during peak hours but I have noticed that there was a massive surge on the PC, but its unclear as to whether those are new players or people with pirated copies of the game.

>>385053546
Its a fucking cool update but I cant help but wonder whats after this, besides the fact that they'll probably bring all the TF1 maps over for this game to replace it.
>>
File: 1499494021377.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499494021377.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>385053546
>wanting to play a game whose devs literally bring redditors in for playtesting
o i am laffin
>>
>>385062273
A little bit of both, due to the recent sale.

I'm not complaining; if piracy is available, that's more new people to use as fodder.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.