[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUBG has made 150 million dollars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1500383884480.jpg (120KB, 1508x781px) Image search: [Google]
1500383884480.jpg
120KB, 1508x781px
Brace for this to be the next "big trend"
>>
I don't see the appeal. Looks very boring.

>Bunch of players are randomly spawned on a big map
>Search for weapons
>Kill each other until last man standing
>Repeat
>>
>>385048660
>next big trend
>when PUBG is one more shat out open world survival king of the hill game in a long line of the exact same game with different names

Why did OP mean by this?
>>
>>385048660
the big trend is always set by the game that gets GOTY
If botw or horizon gets goty get ready for endless open worlds of nothingness
>>
but battle royale games are actually fun if they're not early access garbage.
>>
>loot
>if you survive the looting phase you spend the next 20 minutes walking towards the circle or camping in it
>can die at a moments notice
I get that it's tense but holy fuck I can't take all the downtime
>>
>>385049646
This game sounds great.

>Search for weapons
>Kill each other until last man standing
>Repeat
>>
>>385049646
Not actually how it starts
>>
>>385049646
>randomly spawned
But that's wrong retard. Have you ever seen a single game of PUBG literally ever?
>>
>>385051291
Name ONE other game besides H1Z1 that does this. Games where there is a "Battle Royale" mod don't count.
>>
>This thread literally every single day
So advertisement is no longer against the rules?
>>
>>385048660
>player unknowns battlegrounds
Shitty forgettable name.This will be bandwagoned by children for a couple years and then dropped
>>
why don't they add npc zombies??? that would make the game so fun
>>
>>385048660
>trend
It's the same shit as H1Z1, Day Z etc
>>
>tfw the popularity of this game only serves to increase the tears of the neckbeard hivemind
I love it
>>
why is this getting shilled all over /v/?

and before you say "oh god, any thread about anything MUST be shilling!", I mean theres always like 4 threads about this game at any given time
>>
>>385055152
Viral marketing is very profitable.
If you convince nu/v/ that other "v" users are interested in a game theyll want to buy it to fit in.
>>
>>385048660
you forgot to mention how many underaged kids are playing the game now
>>
when is this game going to go on sale?
>>
>>385056094
Nigga, you were a fucking underage kid playing games at one point.

You played fucking TF2 when you were Underage. That game is rated M.
>>
>>385056938
I was 19 when TF2 came out
>>
>>385057079
Fine, then Quake or Halo 2. Saying that "Underage kids" play a game and that makes the game bad isn't a good fucking argument.
>>
>>385048660
>game comes out of early access once 90% of the players have gotten bored/quit
>everyone refunds all at once
>devs go bankrupt overnight
honestly can't wait
>>
>>385053861
The Culling
>>
>>385049646
Every game sounds like shit you break it down far enough

GTAV

>drive to dude
>shoot dude
>repeat

Doom

>shoot demon
>repeat

BOTW

>kill enemy
>do babies first puzzle
>repeat
>>
>>385057323
>t. 16 and a half year old gamer.
>>
File: brendan.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
Jesus, numbers are truly fucked up desu. Add h1z1 poorfags who are jumping the train and it's like 400k+ concurrent players. That's cs:go level bullshit: demands a esports scene and other stuff

Damn, fucking Brendan. Devgod
>>
People that devote their life to PUBG must be in some weird place mentally, but it recently filled a hole in my life where I can quickly queue up and be playing a game in a few minutes and just alt-f4 if I've got to leave.
>>
>>385048660
Who? What the fuck is pubg??
>>
>>385048660
Glad to hear that. Been watching him since way back alongside JonTron and ProJared
>>
>>385060403
Who is this Brendan guy? He's unknown to me.
>>
>>385055152
>how DARE people talking about the most played game on steam
(You)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.