[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 70 hours. 83 shrines and 71 korok seeds I just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: BreathoftheWild.jpg (124KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
BreathoftheWild.jpg
124KB, 250x350px
After 70 hours. 83 shrines and 71 korok seeds I just finished this game. I have to say that this is easily the best console Zelda since the N64 era. bretty gud desu.
>>
>>385044806
Nice blog! But yeah, I also think it's amazing.
>>
>>385044806
a very shallow experience nonetheless, don't you agree anon?
>>
I player it for 10 hours and sold it. Honestly the worst Zelda I've played by a big, big margin. It had exactly nothing I liked about the franchise. It felt like a cheap knock off which totally missed the point.
>>
>>385044806
I'm 105 shrines and about 260 koroks in. I still haven't finished the game but I really like it a lot.
>>
How do you check your playtime on a switch?
>>
File: 1346989349088.jpg (25KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1346989349088.jpg
25KB, 314x295px
>>385046747
You didn't sell shit you god damn liar
>>
>>385048048
He isn't wrong.

>food for health
>no temples
>shrines are the same exact textures every time
>press a button to catch something instead of using an item
>walk 300 meters to get to one spot and get nothing
>fight enemies and get nothing
>all your weapons break so they're all meaningless
>hundreds of weapons so they're all meaningless

I bought a switch with zelda and I returned it the same day after playing it for 4 hours.
>>
>>385044806
After 0 hours, 0 shrines and 0 korok seeds, never touched a switch, I have to say is easily a shit game like all the Zelda's including the N64 era who are overrated as fuck.
>>
>>385046747
>Honestly the worst Zelda I've played by a big, big margin.
Guess you didn't play Skyward Sword nigga
>>
>>385049603
Lol, faggot. That's nothing.

I bought a Switch with Zelda BotW and a Wii U with Zelda BotW on the same day. LITERALLY 5 minutes after playing both versions, I returned them back to the store. I also told them it was "nothing personal" when I unsheathed my katana and destroyed their Nintendo POS.
>>
>>385044806
why?
how?
>>
>>385049603
This, I was just about make the exact same post. The game is literally just a baby's first open world/sandbox with a Zelda skin. Two divine beasts in and I got bored. I can't bring myself to keep playing.
>>
>>385044806
>this is easily the best console Zelda since the N64

It's the first non-shit Zelda since N64.
>>
File: tumblr_nkjfb0lCjE1qcwgxao1_250.png (95KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkjfb0lCjE1qcwgxao1_250.png
95KB, 250x319px
>>385050052
Normal Zelda:
>cut grass to get hearts
EASY

BOTW:
>find item, cook food, go into inventory, eat it:
A Chore

Normal Zelda:
>Killing enemies unlock different parts of dungeons, Killing enemies give you secrets and items
FUN

BOTW:
>Killing something might give you something or it might be a waste of time, Killing enemies might do something
Obnoxious

Normal Zelda:
>Weapons are iconic meaningful. Beautiful
Awesome

BOW:
>oh here's a leg, oh here's a stick, oh here's a spear, oh here's a axe, oh here's the same spear, break break break break break break, find more weapons. oh wait you have too many weapons you have to drop this one
fucking obnoxious chore

Games are supposed to flow. They're supposed to be fun.

If I wanted to play minecraft,portal,skyrim i would have played those games.
>>
>>385050464
Think you meant since the SNES.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.