[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fire emblem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 41

File: fe_switch.jpg (116KB, 1265x663px) Image search: [Google]
fe_switch.jpg
116KB, 1265x663px
>musoushit
>mobile gachashit
>Echoes was dead on arrival

It's a bad time to be an FE fan

It's been 2 years since we've had a real FE game, and we still have zero news of the next real FE game

What do you hope to see from FE Switch?
>>
Blame Awakening cucks.
>>
>It's been 2 years since we've had a real FE game

But Echoes just came out a few month ago
>>
>>385043871
>>Echoes was dead on arrival
(You)
>>
>>385044315
>>385044435
echoes was terrible
>>
>>385045290
It's just misunderstood because it was the quirky second game.
Like Zelda 2 and Final Fantasy 2, it's just a hidden gem only hated because it's different from everything else.
>>
>>385045290
Echoes was fun
>>
>>385043871
You already posted this on /feg/
>>
>>385045443
just because it was different does not make it immune to criticism

FE is popular because it focuses on a core set of principles that its fans have come to love

Of course diverging from it is going to suck. Just because it did something different doesn't mean it's automatically good, and Echoes had way, way to many flaws even if you were tired of the FE formula
>>
>>385043871
>/feg/ poster thread
Figures that the OP is retarded. Shit thread.
I hope for more of what Echoes brought to the table just to spite your sorry ass, and I know exactly who you are despite not having visited /vg/ in years. Cry more about how much you hate it.
>>
New mystery is a lot older than 2 years anon.
>>
>>385045841
>>385045479
I posted it once, I barely go on /feg/ because that place is a shithole

get the fuck out of my thread and go back to your containment board
>>
I wanted to see a badass funny male dragon character, who appears in most chapters as a bad guy and joins the party later on as a good guy in a certain late chapter.
>>
>>385046241
>gets called a faggot on /feg/
>now try to shitpost on /v/
>gets called out again
consider suicide
>>
>>385043871
>2 years
I liked Echoes
>b-but muh bad maps
Still a fun game with its flaws
>>
>>385046241
>implying
Have fun with your stale copypasted thread vomited out onto a different board.
>>
>>385046590
it only gets fun about 50% of the way through the game. The first two-and-a-half acts are so easy awakening waifufags can beat it with their eyes closed

never have I found an FE game's start to be so tedious

and even afterwards there's 0 replay value
>>
>>385045290
No it wasn't you idiot.
>>
>>385043871
>>385045290
>I didnt like it, so therefore it was dead on arrival.
here's your (you).
>>
File: IMG_3324.png (135KB, 257x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3324.png
135KB, 257x317px
>>385045290
>>
>>385048337
>Literally the most boring maps and gameplay in the series
>not terrible
>>
>>385048337
>>385048529
>>385048807
echoes defense force arrives

echoes objectively has so many flaws only retards would think it was good:

>extremely bland and repetitive maps
>actively shitty maps like swamp/desert maps
>extremely simplistic plot
>lack of supports for characters, and no, ham-fisted town dialogue is not even close
>lowest class variety out of any FE game
>extremely easy, probably second-easiest game in the series after PoR
>dungeons are a slog: same enemies on the same maps repeated a dozen times, incredibly easy to the point where it feels like you're gangbanging some poor skeletons, until 3 groups gangbang you at once because of the shitty UI
>zero replay value

It's not the worst FE game (that honor belongs to Awakening), but I legitimately have no clue how people can say Echoes was good
>>
>>385049279
>it's the same echoes mini-pokebarneyfag
dude stop
>>
>>385049402
it's like even echoesfags realize how bad their game is, and don't even try to defend criticism so all they can do is boogeyman
>>
>>385049402
>echoesminipokebarneyfag
holy shit these just keep getting longer and longer
>>
>>385049980
I don't give a fuck about echoes but your reply is the same thing you posted in the last ten FE threads. Get a hobby or find something else to bitch about.
>>
>>385050181
it's almost like multiple people are posting the same criticisms because it's true
>>
>>385050325
It's almost like the guy who copypasted his shitty thread from a board that's even worse than /v/ copies his own shitposts and reposts them.
>>
>>385050456
not an argument
>>
>>385043871
>not liking musou games
>not being a TRUE and HONEST fire emblem fan

sad!
>>
>games coming out constantly
>has become a huge flagship title and console seller in the west
>"it's a bad time to be an FE fan"

Yeah, hi, Advance Wars and Shining Force fan here. Go fuck yourself.

Wahh, my weeb series has gotten too weeb for me! Wahh!
>>
>>385050551
And there's the same exact meme reply I was expecting from the last time you posted this, since that's exactly what you said.
Go on, give me another.
>>
>>385050552
>liking musou games
>>
>>385050679
keep trying
>>
>>385050935
Good lord this is exactly the same down to the word.
>not an argument
>keep trying
Followed by a blank reply and a "k."
Thanks for confirming what I was expecting you to reply with, give me something new though.
>>
>>385051092
you have yet to put forth a single comment about the game

you clearly have no interest in discussing FE

why are you even here
>>
>>385049279
it was a fun take on an old game, had much better story/voice acting than the previous 2 3DS games, had pretty comfy art, and had great music. Aesthetics aside, class variety wasn't that big of a deal considering the way stats/growths played a big part of how good characters were instead of just "hurr inherit x or y skill on someone". New takes on shit like being able to explore towns/dungeons, even if it was a bit dull after a while, was kind of a fun new direction in the game. Weapon skills, HP costs for a lot of shit, and new weapon types/inventory systems compared to older games also made it play a lot differently.

Several maps were tedious bullshit, the game itself was too easy, but it was far from a bad game.
>>
>>385051270
Because you instigated the same argument again and I wanted to see how closely it would follow the last one. I like FE but regurgitated /vg/ feces is not worth discussion.
>>
File: Domingo official art.jpg (33KB, 284x430px) Image search: [Google]
Domingo official art.jpg
33KB, 284x430px
>>385050654
>>385050654
Hey good taste. I wish FE fans could have a community on the same tier as AW and SF (I'm only an SF fan though, missed out on AW). Sadly we're shit, as seen by this thread, and your spoiler denotes the fanbase quite well.
Domingo best unit. Still never found the secret thing for Anri.
>>
>>385051450
not an argument

>>385051428
too many people are blinded by the presentation. Yeah it had great presentation, but great presentation with bad gameplay is just hollow. Innovation of new mechanics like dungeon exploration got stale extremely quickly, and was ruined by its piss-easy difficulty

PoR, a game with great mechanics, was ruined by easy difficulty. Echoes, a game with bad mechanics, never stood a chance
>>
>>385051714
And we're back.
>>
>>385051821
keep shitposting. I'm sure your nonarguments are convincing everyone
>>
>>385051962
Echoes was good and fun. The end, you have no arguments.
>>
>>385051714
And a lot of people would put Path of Radiance as one of their favorite games. FE4 also has pretty bad gameplay, and a Famitsu poll had it as the highest FE game in a list of favorite simulation games.

Awakening and Fates sold more than any other game since FE3. Plenty would say they had bad gameplay too.

Presentation is important. You can say people are blinded, but its what matters really.
>>
>>385051962
>shitposting
Better than what you're doing. You're the one who copied a post from /vg/ and bait out people saying a game is "objectively" shit.
>>
>>385051714
Echoes has fine mechanics, it's just never hard enough for you to want to use them. It's the first FE in a while where growths weren't just crazy OP bullshit and you couldn't pair up to win, which is nice. Most of the maps were chokepoint bullshit, but you actually had to try and manage HP cost for abilities, weapon distribution, and other shit. It would've greatly benefited from a lunatic difficulty where resource management, team placement, etc. actually mattered.

As someone who didn't play the original gaiden, invoke and "unlimited" warp/fortify/etc. abilities were nice too. It sucks how limited the cleric abilities are in the other games, even if they're crazy OP.

That said, presentation is very important and Echoes excels at that.
>>
>>385043871
>2 years with spinoffs in between
>already crying

Man I would be thrilled if my favorite series's got that many games.
>>
File: sfe006.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sfe006.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Why didn't you buy her game /v/?
>>
>>385052124
It only maters to some people I like games I can replay. I beat Echoes, I never want to touch it again. I dont say it was a bad game, it wasnt my cup of tea, but I appreciate what it is. There are some terrible flaws in the game and at times it just isnt fun at all to play, which is what a game should be first and foremost.
>>
File: DFPkz0jUMAEqR9r.png (461KB, 300x597px) Image search: [Google]
DFPkz0jUMAEqR9r.png
461KB, 300x597px
>>385043871
>musoushit
>gachashit
>Echoeshit

If only there were something else Fire Emblem related that was fun to play... ... ...
>>
>>385051590
The sad thing is I like Fire Emblem.
It never struck me as anything special, it's not got the same charm that Shining Force has (or the slightly more interesting class/character development of other SRPGs like Disgaea and Tactics Ogre). And yet whilst all these other series have been forgotten or doomed to one title per generation, Fire Emblem keeps going from strength to strength or at the very least keeps going.

And yes, Domingo is the best. Love him to pieces.
>>
>>385052124
that's pure nostalgia. I remember loving PoR, then I replayed it when I went on a recent FE binge, playing FE7-Echoes (except DS games).

PoR was not good. It was the easiest game in the series by a large margin, even easier than SS. BEXP was broken, enemy quality was terrible - the game still threw unpromoted enemies are you in late endgame maps. It was incredibly easy to juggernaut using Boyd/Ike/Marcia

I'm sure if everybody who claimed to love PoR replayed it after playing other FE games, they'll realize how mediocre it is

>>385052101
>>385052143
not an argument
>>
>>385050140
they need to keep inventing boogiemen, but aren't creative, so they just add on.
>>
>>385052471
Is this actually a good game? I like the cards, very pretty, but if I somehow found someone to play with, would I have fun?
>>
>>385052210
The abilities would be nicer and more useful if I ever had a reason to use them. Most of the time it wasnt even worth the hp cost, or hell, I took more damage for the same amount of attack pretty much. If they really retooled it I feel it could work better, but really, how often did you use those skills?
>>
File: 1495993285182.jpg (471KB, 918x650px) Image search: [Google]
1495993285182.jpg
471KB, 918x650px
Fire Emblem was a series that focused on characters since its inception. Echoes has a much better written and developed cast than the other 3DS games, so it does what Fire Emblem was made to be better than the other 3DS games. In my opinion.
>>
>>385052806
You clearly haven't played anything before FE4.
>>
>>385052695
Ability balance was terrible. 95% of abilities were useless for the exact reason you described - they cost health and can't double, so often you were paying hp to deal LESS damage. Then you have the absolutely bonker skills like Hunter's Volley, which allowed archers to break the game harder than Alm broke celica on their wedding night

Abilities are another example of a mechanic that's different but not good
>>
>>385052642
Once again, people still would rate it as their favorite. You shouldn't be sure about other people's tastes. Either not everyone can figure out how to break a game and can judge difficulty, or they don't care about difficulty. In fact, there's some people who'd rate it as their favorite because it tells a good story, has nice characters, and has solid worldbuilding.

I can think of flaws to all the FE games I've played. I've read criticisms of them all. Sometimes I think FE has never been a good series, both story wise and gameplay wise, and that some other turn based RPG should have survived. But I still enjoy it. These things are subjective.
>>
>>385052474
Indeed. I wish there were more JRPG/SRPG hybrids like SF, or SRPG/(half)DRPG ones like Echoes. Pretty sparse selection nowadays though, kind of makes me go to /vr/ to talk about it most of the time.
I attempted to make a plushie of Domingo when I was but a lad. Didn't end well.
>>
>>385052695
Not that anon, but I know I used the ward arrow alot, my Tobin and Python get screwed attack wise, so the Ward arrow helps them be useful by nerfing the cantists and witches. The Coral Ring also helped from time to time. But you are right, the majority of the skills outside of those and Alm's double lion are useless.
>>
File: Colors.jpg (631KB, 1232x861px) Image search: [Google]
Colors.jpg
631KB, 1232x861px
>>385052680
I enjoy it quite a bit myself. A new set comes out every three months or so, bringing 100+ new cards to the table each time, so that's pretty fun. Last set had SoV, PoR/RD, and Binding Blade in it. Next set has Thracia, Fates, and Heroes.

>if I somehow found someone to play with
You can play online.
>>
>>385052101
>>385052143
Stop replying to his shitty bait. He's a retard but it just encourages it.
>>
>>385053201
Really? Give me a link
>>
File: 1498863806373.jpg (206KB, 1200x823px) Image search: [Google]
1498863806373.jpg
206KB, 1200x823px
>>385052936
The fact that each unit had their own protrait and death quote showed an effort to personalize each of them in a time when that kind of shit was just never done at all. The fact that they had different base stats and growths was also unique because again, back then the standard was to just have them all be completely identical. Just because it wasn't as developed as games generations later doesn't mean the intention was never there.
>>
>>385052642
I've played all of them except for FE5 and Revelations, and PoR is still my favorite.
>>
>>385052806
>Echoes has a much better written and developed cast than the other 3DS games
echoes had no characterization

why the fuck do people say this

units don't have any lines. support options are nonexistent. Genny can go the entire game without a single support if you chose Deen (which you should). Ham-fisted town dialogues weren't even close, they were just tedious to sift through and I didn't even bother with most of them

characters are still one-dimensional
what is Leon's character besides a gay twink?
what's Python's character besides being lazy?
what's Faye's character besides muh alm?
what's Mae's character besides genki girl in love with Boey?

and that's for the ones who do have characterization.
what's deen's character?
what's boey's character?
what's genny's character?
what's boey's character?
>>
>>385053385
>I didn't do the things that give characterization in an FE game
>there's no characterization ;_;
What an awful post.
>>
>>385053251
The first step: Download LackeyCCG.
http://lackeyccg.com/

The second step: Paste this URL into the autoupdate URL field.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1le8h7cu7nn584o/updatelist.txt

You're good to go from there. If you need more info, see: https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Lackey_CCG
>>
>>385053004
>people are bad at the game
>people don't care about gameplay

anon, that's called shit taste
>>
File: eating chips.gif (593KB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
eating chips.gif
593KB, 370x335px
>>385043871
Let me guess before I read this thread
You love Conquest
You hate Echoes
You hate PoR
You love RD
Your opinion is the only thing you accept as truth
Thread is arguing and memes.
>>
File: 1416546153677.jpg (78KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1416546153677.jpg
78KB, 692x1024px
I want to get myrrhied to a dragon loli!
>>
>>385052806
>Echoes has a much better written and developed cast than the other 3DS games
People who honestly believe this have no idea what character development actually means.
>>
>>385053385
are you the guy who said lukas was a shittier version of beruka
>>
>>385052374
>wii u
it was doomed from the start
>>
>>385053558
I mean, I kind of think if you're good at FE, you'd realize FE's gameplay is pretty shit.

I don't think IS is good at FE, for sure.
>>
>>385053646
I like PoR, I just think it's overrated as fuck

>>385053708
they're not even remotely similar characters. Beruka isn't total shit, for one
>>
File: 1495990608717.jpg (60KB, 590x702px) Image search: [Google]
1495990608717.jpg
60KB, 590x702px
>>385053385
The fact that you can get even a glimpse at what everyone's lives are like outside of being in the player's army automatically makes them better written than a majority of Awakening and Fates's casts. Even Faye, who is written like the usual "only cares about the MC" schtick nu-FE loves so much, has a family who's concerned about the way she acts and often tries to help her out of this obsession in their letters as she mentions.
>>
>>385052374
Because Eleonora and Kiria are 1000x more dickable, but generic idol there gets top billing.
>>
>>385053708
From a character development standpoint, he is. They both revolve around the same gimmick (difficulty expressing emotion), but Beruka has much more character development than Lukas.
>>
>>385053942
Are you implying that characters like Kellam and Peri are less developed than Faye?
>>
File: animask.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
animask.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>385053881
What about the other points?
I need to see how accurate I am at predicting the content of FE threads or if I need to train more.
>>
>>385053881
There was a guy saying similar stuff a week ago in a thread like this who said that. Pretty absurd statement. Also pretty confused how someone could believe Lukas is a totally shit character.
>>
>>385054060
You were pretty much spot on.
>>
Are FE fans ever happy? What I can gain from a regular FE thread is that every game in the series is shit
>>
>>385052806
For the most part they arent better written. They have their gimmick as much as the other 3ds cast. The only reason you arent annoyed with them is because they dont have enough lines to throw them in your face enough. It would be stupid to say this is something al ll characters suffer from, just like it is stupid to say that all Awakening/Fates characters suffer from this as well.
>>
>>385054056
I recall Peri at least having some bit of backstory, but I legitimately don't remember much about Kellam besides his vanishing act gimmick.
>>
>>385053942
>The fact that you can get even a glimpse at what everyone's lives are like outside of being in the player's army
Haha, what? Support convos in Awakening and Fates don't even take place on the battle field, and you learn plenty about what those characters are like outside it. To use your own example about family, both Kellam and Nowi talk about theirs in their supports and then you have characters like Vaike who talks about the kids he grew up with.
>>
>>385054068
Lukas is a shit unit game-play wise. Soldiers are garbage in Echoes, they have some use in the first 2 acts then their usefulness drops off a cliff.

>>385053942
there are plenty of supports in fateswakening that provide similar details. Shigure's support with his dad has him holding a painting exhibition or some shit.
>>
File: KellamPlus.png (330KB, 307x430px) Image search: [Google]
KellamPlus.png
330KB, 307x430px
>>385054257
Yeah, this card is the only good thing to come from Kellam.
>>
File: ariannadisgusted.jpg (90KB, 376x372px) Image search: [Google]
ariannadisgusted.jpg
90KB, 376x372px
>>385054146
Good enough, I know I can predict pretty well now, I'm out of this shitty thread. Have fun with this garbage dump within a sewer bro.
>>
>>385054351
they were talking about characterization wise. Its the other guy who responded to me.
>>
>>385054189
There are three main factions. Fates/Awakeningfags, Classicfags and GBA/Radiantfags. Each group hates the other two and shits up the thread for people who like FE in general and just want to talk about it.
>>
>>385054189
shitting on other people's tastes is how you show your love for the game
>>
>>385054257
In the specific instance about Kellam in context of that post, I believe in his supports with Tharja he talks about writing to his family.
>>
>>385054471
At that point, you're better off just dividing every game's fans into their own group, because every one shitposts the other games.

Because GBA fans will shit on Tellius games, and other GBA games.
>>
>>385054432
I was talking about gameplay mechanics m8. I have no idea what Luka's character was and I don't give a fuck because I didn't use him past act 1
>>
>>385054189
>Are FE fans ever happy?
No, except directly after a new game releases, then everyone is having fun and talking with each other about the games.
>What I can gain from a regular FE thread is that every game in the series is shit
100% correct. The fanbases's opinion means nothing, disregard any and all of their posts on the game's quality. If you want to know about that, seek outside sources or determine for yourself.
>>
>>385054587
I don't know that Fatefags will shit that much on Awakeningfags, though, or that fans of Genealogy will trash FE3.
>>
>>385053942
You do know that pretty every character in Awakening and Fates has what they are doing outside of being in the army right? Did you read the supports or do you just parrot what everyone else says without reading yourself?
>>
File: Kellam.png (866KB, 744x518px) Image search: [Google]
Kellam.png
866KB, 744x518px
>>385054414
You didn't mention the absolute best part about that card. It's a holographic and he really is there if you look at it from the right angle.
>>
>>385054769
Yes they do. I've seen plenty of shit being thrown between Fates and Awakening.

And nobody in the West cares about FE3, which is funny because I think it has a pretty decent claim at being the greatest Fire Emblem game. Here in the West, people will only have played 12.
>>
>>385043871
Echoes was fantastic, fuck you.

>>385049279
>that honor belongs to Awakening
You mean Fates, right?
>>
>>385054789
What's Tharja ad Miriel's deals then? I don't really recall them having anything going on outside of shephards duties.
>>
>>385049279
>>extremely simplistic plot
Yet better than Awakening and Fates

And I prefer a short cast of character where everyone is actually viable over Fates shitty overbloat of characters and shitty supports
>>
>>385054849
Fucking hell, I need to start actually collecting these.
>>
>>385054471
nah it's more like this:

>gameplayfags
plays FE for the gameplay, loves good map design and difficulty, likes CQ, hates Awakening/echoes

>storyfags
plays FE for the writing. Likes Echoes, hates Awakening and Fates, very likely hasn't played many any other games in the franchise

>in-betweenfags
people who like both gameplay and writing, most like to get buttblasted that people are shittalking on 4chan

gameplayfags > inbetweenfags > storyfags
>>
>>385054994
Miriel was trying to become a researcher on par or better then her mother. She mentions it in several supports and kind of talks about midevil science and such for around the age the games are set in. She is kinda autistic.

Tharja aside her Robin obsession has a few she talks about her family in and is actually very interested in magic and experamenting with it. She actually has some good supports. Too bad they are all ruined by her turning into a child abuser.
>>
File: 1494526653875.jpg (84KB, 489x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494526653875.jpg
84KB, 489x420px
>>385055175
The categories are accurate but
>people who totalize one aspect of a game are better than people who enjoy the full package
>gameplayfaggotry didn't arise as a Fatesfag way to evade charges of waifufaggotry
Before Fates there was only inbetweenfags.
>>
>>385055175
>Conquest maps
>good
>dude what if we have shitty gimmicks in all maps xD
>>
Will the musou "game" end the fire emblem fanbase and make it completely trash? or will it save it from the mobile gachashit retards?
>>
>>385055567
Conquest -is- good, though. It's not the masterpiece that people will claim but it's still a good game and gimmick maps can be fun.
>>
>>385055576
the gacha's better than warriors desu
>>
>>385055567
Conquest's problem isn't gimmicks but retarded enemy builds that are hard for the sake of being hard at the expense of being annoying and not at all fun to fight.
>>
>>385055726
Go spend $400 on a picture of your waifu, fag.
>>
>>385055576
>donut steel twins go fight THE EVIL ANCIENT DRAGON THAT HAS AWOKEN with nu-FE characters only + le blue Smash Bros lord

It's only going to make things worse.
>>
>>385054471
It's worse than that.
Fatesfags are not just "fatesfags." It's separate and the most prominent are Conquestfags, with the least prominent being the nonexistant Revelationfags.
Fatesfags hate Awakeningfags.
Classicfags lost their former rivalry between them and the GBAfags with the expansion of the fanbase.
Telliusfags also kill each other readily, but as you said, there are Radiantfags and Radiancefags, not to be confused. Sometimes they overlap but it's not as common as you would think.
Echoesfags are a smaller base that generally gets along with Radiancefags and some parts of classicfags, but it's tense as fuck between Fatesfags as a collective and them, and Awakeningfags don't crop up that much nowadays.
You also have Heroesfags, who typically played mostly Fates, a few GBA titles, and PoR. They keep to themselves from what I have observed.
>>
>>385055726
Warriors games are trash, but they atleast have "gameplay", unlike mobileshit.
>>
>>385055102
>where everyone is actually viable
you can't be serious

Fates (in particular CQ) did several things wrong, but unit balance was the best it's ever been in FE

there's no shitty units in CQ
even Mozu, the trainee unit that would be garbage in any other game, was decent
Archers were good for the first time ever
even weak units like Odin/Nyx could be used without difficult

Echoes balance was a joke. I wouldn't call it the worst because FE has a terrible history of unit balance, but it wasn't good
The entire Soldier line is worthless
DFs were ball-bustingly broken, "let's make swordsman, who are fast but fragile, no longer fragile. Oh let's also give them more MOV than any other infantry unit"
Lategame prepromotes were complete and utter jokes
Units like Luthier and Atlas just make you scratch your head
>>
File: 1498170893166.png (69KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
1498170893166.png
69KB, 600x514px
>>385055576
The mobile game had the best FE threads on /v/ for the time before it got disallowed.
>>
File: 1477005045004.png (84KB, 245x316px) Image search: [Google]
1477005045004.png
84KB, 245x316px
Is there a single western FE youtuber that isn't total garbage? Usually these weeb games get one or two people that are real dedicated and go out their way to show off fun facts but all I see in my recommendations are ALL CAPS BAIT, trash reviews, and people who are just plain awful at basic strategy.
>>
>>385055175
t. OP
>>
File: 1495956214825.png (344KB, 340x523px) Image search: [Google]
1495956214825.png
344KB, 340x523px
>>385055868
>Lategame prepromotes were complete and utter jokes
>he didn't use Zeke
>>
>>385055868
>dude you can grind all units to max stats! that makes them all viable!
>>
>>385055770
>>385055850
but at least more heroes has the old characters from every cast, instead of just three
>>
>>385055102
>Yet better than Awakening
Echoes doesn't have a better plot than Awakening. A story where you spend most of your time rescuing damsels in distress, spending time developing an objectively bad character who can be removed from the story and have absolutely nothing change other than fixing a thematic hole presented in the story by them existing, has pacing that's as bad as Fates, extremely weak excuses for plot holes, and not one but two chosen one MCs isn't exactly a good story. Especially when the basis of the antagonist of the story is the same as Revelations.
>>
>>385043871

You're a faggot.

Heroes is the best gacha game right now (which isn't saying much but still), echoes is pretty good and warriors could have good characters as dlc.
>>
>>385056047
>heroes has the old characters from every cast, instead of just three
lol, no
What's the next banner, Lucina in a schoolgirl uniform? Or maybe teacher Camilla?
>>
>>385056047
The problem is just as warriors no one knows or gives a shit about them, for fucks sake, most of the players probably don't even know what the fuck fire emblem is.
>>
>>385055567
CQ didn't have that many gimmicks. Most of CQ's map quality was average, but these maps are a perfect example of why difficulty makes-or-breaks FE. Even average maps are made infinitely better by Fate's strong mechanics and CQ's difficult. Making enemies incredibly dangerous turns even humdrum maps into fun, engaging affairs

And CQ also has several stand-out maps like chpt 10 and ninja hallways

The only bad gimmick map in CQ was fox village
>>
>>385055910
Luckycrit, Dondon151, and Chiki (though Chiki is usually cancer in forums. His videos are good since he's arguably the best LTCer).
>>
>>385056048
>Awakening
>le ancient dragon awakens
>the prince dude chosen one with the sword of special snowflake is the only one who can beat him
>also we'll have a timeskip and go on a filler arc because???
>>
>>385055879
>tfw the only place that had actual good FE discussion was a fucking mobile gacha game of all places
The worst timeline.
I didn't even play Heroes but I went into the threads to talk about FE and had a good time. was considering biting my paranoia bullet and using an android emulator when special Ike comes out but he hasn't.
>>
>tfw when not intelligent enough to beat conquest
>>
File: 1498160172848.png (168KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1498160172848.png
168KB, 500x625px
>>385056148
Have you missed who the biggest fucking meme unit of the game is?
>>
>>385056048
Don't forget Mila's turnwheel that gives the protagonists the ability to turn back time, but only when it wants them to, which is conveniently during battle.
>>
>>385056330
>pair up Effie and Xander
>cheese Conquest
???
>>
>>385055992
I'm talking about units like Nomah and Mycen. Yeah prepromotes shouldn't overshadow the units you put effort intro training, but there was no excuse for making them SO blatantly terrible

>>385056021
>people actually believe this
grinding was a mistake
>>
>>385056304
>Echoes
>le two ancient dragon awaken
>the two fated prince and princess chosen ones with a sword of the special snowflake (made by the same dragon) is the only one who can beat him
>we'll also have two killing bandit filler arcs and steal plot points from the FE game thought to have the worst story because???
>>
>>385056330
>tfw too intelligent and people hyping it up as difficult made it feel pathetically easy
First FE game I'd played and the "lunatic" difficulty didn't live up to the name. I'd rather play other SRPGs.
>>
>>385056048
you forgot the part where the entire story's theme about birth not mattering being completely shit on by Alm and Celica doing what they do because they were not only born royalty, but SUPER royalty

the part where only Alm could go into the treasury because of his blood just made me go "did the writers just suffer amnesia"
>>
File: gab_shooting_devil.jpg (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gab_shooting_devil.jpg
419KB, 1280x720px
>>385055175
I forgot the 4th category

>heroesfags
people who play Heroes and desperately try to justify their denial about being addicted to gambling gacha

the absolute scum of the earth
>>
File: map-of-chapter-12-.jpg (81KB, 806x240px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-chapter-12-.jpg
81KB, 806x240px
>>385055567
t. can't strategize
The only bad maps are the fox village for being a RNG fest and Endgame on Lunatic.
>>
File: disgusted statue.jpg (15KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted statue.jpg
15KB, 299x200px
>>385043871
>oh hey FE thread
>open thread
>mfw
What is it about the 3DS games that makes fans act like this
for fuck's sake
let's test something

"Echoes was my favorite 3DS FE game"
This is a true statement. Now let's see what replies we get.
>>
>>385056440
I think that's supposed to be visions of potential futures, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>385055910
no

90% of FE youtubers are let's playfags

nobody ever fucking talks about the game

the only one I follow regularly is BlazingKnight. He's a giant cringeworthy faggot but he actually talks about the game

His review of Echoes was also spot-on
>>
>>385056896
>tfw got all the way to Ryoma stares at you menacingly for 25 turns on hard and can't beat it because the ninjas on the right side are literally impossible to get past
>had to go back and beat the game on normal
>>
>>385057024
Echoes is shit. It's not your favourite 3DS FE, faggot.
>>
>>385056460
They would get destroyed by shuriken and magic users though.
>>
File: 14849826742237.png (5KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
14849826742237.png
5KB, 480x448px
>>385057024
Gaiden, the original, is unironically my favorite in the entire series
Let's fight together anon
>>
>>385055910
Omegaevolution
>>
>>385057037
It's still an incredibly powerful tool that the writers introduce then ignore in the narrative, brushing it off for an extremely convenient reason. If it is visions of the future or whatever, then that just creates more problems. What exactly is the range of its sight? Why can it only see battles? If there is no convenient range, shouldn't Celica have seen Jedah's dickery coming?

>>385057568
Not since he turned into a let's play fag.
>>
>>385057615
>he turned into a let's play fag
He did? I know he talks in some of his videos but I don't think that makes him a let's play fag.
>>
I like the series but it has one of the worst fanbases I have ever seen. Awakening is the thing most responsible. Not because it was really bad, but because it created a horrific civil war.

On one side you have casuals who don't acknowledge the previous games outside of whoever appears in Smash (which is where Roy's popularity comes from). They want the games to be brain-dead easy (not that most post-6 games have been hard) and focus on as much waifu/husbando pandering as possible at the detriment of everything else.

The other side are elitists with a huge superiority complex, looking at the older games through some of the most nostalgia-tinted glasses you'll see. They are in love with their own bitching, and refuse to acknowledge that many of their complaints had their roots in the older games. That's fitting though, since they are much more similar to those they hate than they'll ever admit.
>>
>>385057789
He's doing it with his Echoes videos.
>>
>>385056303
While I do consider those super-ultra-LTC runs impressive in some regards, I think the whole RNG abuse / savescumming part of LTC runs is really dumb. A good tactician should come up with a plan with a 99-100% chance of success, not a theoretically possible 0.2% chance of success that ends up working out.
>>
>2/3rds of the thread is the same anti-echoes faggot rehashing his grievances over and over
>1/3 is complaining about the fanbase
Why don't we have threads about single FE games anymore instead?
>>
>>385058867
>everyone who has problems with echoes is one person
fuck back off to that shithole /feg/
>>
>>385058867
This thread is up so it would be inappropriate to make another Fire Emblem thread.
And in general, there's usually some FE shitposting thread going on so the actual FE fans don't have an opportunity to discuss FE.
>>
>>385058969
But it is for the most part, at least within this thread. Take a deep breath and calm down son. Don't know what feg is.
>>385059016
I see. There is another thread like this up though, with a picture of a fellow pouring milk on his head. I agree with the last bit though.
>>
>>385057615
come on now, I think Echoes is shit but Turnwheel is a clear case of story and gameplay segregation. Turnwheel exists to make the gameplay better, yeah its explanation was shoehorned in but the purpose of it was gameplay, which it did well. Turnwheel was one of the few good innovations in Echoes and needs to come back in future games
>>
>>385059393
I don't care. They introduce it in the narrative, Silque's entire reason for being where she was was to deliver it, then it's completely ignored. That's poor writing.
Turnwheel is the most overpowered mechanic they have ever given to player phase.
>>
>>385058867
People who pretend that SoV is good and better than the other games in the franchise is objectivity wrong though.
>>
File: 1483230535312.png (142KB, 299x252px) Image search: [Google]
1483230535312.png
142KB, 299x252px
>Finally make FE good
>Sells ridiculously well
>Weebs are mad
>>
>>385060172
Yeah dude I really could not give less of a shit about your opinion or your meme words on it, it's perfectly fine that you need to release your grievances and such, but I was simply providing a summary of the thread to go with my question of why can't we have threads for single games? Like a thread for Conquest, one for Echoes, one for FE7, etc.? I'd like to see if they work better than this thread.
>>
>>385060468
>meme words

Literally just make a another thread.
>>
>>385060468
what a retarded suggestion

most FE fans have played multiple games

even if it was possible to confine discussion to a single game without bringing up others, there's no saying anyone wants to

I've played half a dozen FE games and I sure as fuck don't want to limit myself

you're so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt. Like, how the fuck do you think that's how discussion works? You sound so new I can return you still gift-wrapped back to r3ddit.

You need to go back
>>
>>385060769
There's 3 up right now, probably would get deleted. I'll make one later.
>>385060801
Having a single focused thread=/=getting rid of series focused threads.
You're acting not only like you're the only fan of the games but also like you can only have one or the other. Calm down with your random insults and think for second.
>>
>>385060801
Yes anon, that's how discussion works. You can talk about a single topic or many within a single discussion.
>>
>>385060341
>Finally make FE good
>>
>yet another thread where anti-Echoesfags bait Echoesfags and it's all that's posted about for the entire thread
I miss pre-3DS FE threads when we could actually get along and talk about our love for the games together.
>>
>>385061510
I'd even take GBA fans vs classic fans over this.
As long as the series is still alive though I'm not too worried, the fans matter a lot less than the games. I loved Echoes with a passion and put several hundred hours into the rest of them, so I'm somewhat content. A weird tradeoff between a decent fanbase and getting a stream of games.
>>
>>385060341
Which one was "finally good?"
>>
Quick, post FE characters that only you like
>>
File: FERD-ashera.png (1MB, 1244x1315px) Image search: [Google]
FERD-ashera.png
1MB, 1244x1315px
>>385062309
>>
File: 1455522646821.png (24KB, 199x192px) Image search: [Google]
1455522646821.png
24KB, 199x192px
>>385062309
I used to think this was the case, but I've run into at least two other anons who seem to like her. I don't really have anyone else who fits though.
>>
>>385062467
I fuckin love hungry mage you fucker she's mine
>>
>>385062309
I picked this guy over the one too because I thought "hey, I have too many horses, a Warrior would be cool"
It wasn't.
>>
File: IMG_3335.jpg (147KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3335.jpg
147KB, 1024x1024px
>>385043871
>he thinks Echoes is bad
I smell a thot
>>
>>385062467

I like her. She's pretty cute. Also she turned out better than the other mages in both games for me.
>>
>>385044435
Do you people actually prefer wife simulator awakening?
>>
>2013
>Awakening is called Gaiden 2.0 and called a bad game
>2017
>Awakening is no longer Gaiden 2.0 because people are now pretending Gaiden is good

I'm a FE9fag myself, but you guys spent years whining about open maps, easy gameplay and awful unit balance, but now suddenly your favourite game is FUCKING GAIDEN?
>>
>>385053676
So you don't have an argument, gotcha.
>>
File: Micaiah_(FE10_Artwork).png (2MB, 1141x1649px) Image search: [Google]
Micaiah_(FE10_Artwork).png
2MB, 1141x1649px
>>385062309
>>
>>385059260
/feg/ is the Fire Emblem General on /vg/. It has several dedicated shitposters and mainly discussed Heroes but if you're able to ignore the obvious bait that gets flung around then by all means go there, on rare occasions there is good FE discussion to be had.
>>
>>385062997
Because some people complained that Awakening had poor world building and an uninteresting cast, and Echoes at least does that much better. So it's understandable that some people would like Echoes better than Awakening. The fanbase aren't all the same people with the same tastes, not everybody obsesses over maps and difficulty. Why is this so hard for so many people to grasp?
>>
>>385062467
So far she is better then my Soren, I like her.
>>
>>385063378
I see. I don't visit /vg/ but I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>385063498
>not everybody obsesses over maps and difficulty
thanks for confirming that echoesfags are fucking stupid
>>
>>385063498
>not everybody cares about the game part of the video game they're playing
explain to me why I shouldn't disregard their opinions
>>
>>385062997
Good thing Echoes isn't Gaiden, it's Echoes.
>>
>>385043871
What I want from FE Switch:
>A setting that is more modern (think Civil War era/FMA Brotherhood)
>Voice acting that's as beautiful as Echoes'
>Cutscenes by the team that did Echoes'
>More 11/10 music
>A main villain/final boss that isn't a dragon/demon lord
>Female characters that aren't pure waifu bait
>No MU
>New Classes
>A map system like Echoes'
>Battle Arts like in Echoes
>>
>>385064248
>>A setting that is more modern
stopped reading
>>
File: FrigateBird.jpg (212KB, 1015x768px) Image search: [Google]
FrigateBird.jpg
212KB, 1015x768px
I'm not in the mood to enter your petty series wars, but I might as well ask while I'm here.
I only need Blitzkrieg in FE Echoes.
What would be the best way to LTC the game? Thinking DF swarm.
>>
File: 1405129656894.jpg (85KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1405129656894.jpg
85KB, 600x857px
>>385063948
Because you're choosing to reply to these people and argue with them?
>>
>>385064336
you will hate this game if you try to LTC it
>>
>>385064248
>A map system like Echoes
everything was reasonable up to there

so fucking stupid it hurts
>>
>>385064441
Well I just need to hit under 500 turns.
>>
>>385064471
Lower the frequency of enemy reinforcements and echoes' overworld is perfect
>>
>>385064410
I replied to ask you why I should listen to the opinions of people that don't care about the game part of the video games they play and your answer is because I'm asking why in the first place?
>>
>>385064471
What's wrong with Echoes map system? It's functional and allows for easy traversing of the world and getting to different locations easier, and the little models of the buildings and such around the cities/towns are nice, with cute little sprites like the boat.
>>
>>385063498
Echoes has a relatively uninteresting cast though. The main reason they are so well received ia because they aren't seen as being as 'gimmicky', which people see as being better by default.

Then again, Faye is as gimmicky and shallow as the worst Awakening/Fates character and yet gets heavily defended by the same people, so maybe I'm wrong.
>>
File: 1498368507285.jpg (63KB, 890x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498368507285.jpg
63KB, 890x630px
>>385064626
Why are you responding to me and expecting a response back? We both know I won't say anything that will make you satisfied.
>>
>>385064672
oh you mean the worldmap

worldmap was alright. It's basically the same as SS worldmap but better presented

I thought you meant the map design, which was shit in Echoes

I didn't like Echoes world map. World maps by nature allow grinding, which should never be part of an FE

>>385064626
echoesfags can't defend their game if their fucking life depended on it

notice how every single echoesfag post is "stop shitposting about echoes" and "every person who hates echoes is samefagging"
>>
>>385064737
The sad thing is half the cast in Echoes is a walking gimmick. They have so few lines and arent allowed to grow past the gimmick they are given. The few lines they do have are almost all their gimmick thrown in your face.
>>
>>385064973
legitimate reddit spacing
>>
>>385064737
>they aren't seen as being as 'gimmicky'
which is complete fucking bullshit because they ARE gimmicks

they're just so underdeveloped that it allowed people's imaginations to give them more depth than they really had

>>385065085
thanks for proving my point
>>
>>385061043
>>385058867
>>385059016
Actually if you go back a few months there were plenty of nice FE threads covering FE1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, Conquest, Tear Ring Saga, etc. At the same time, there were often waifu/shitposting threads featuring FE characters going on. So I don't think a divide in terms of FE games is necessary; the people who come to FE threads to talk about Conquest's level design aren't the same sort of people who come to FE threads to make nonsensical shitposts about their Conquest waifu.
>>
>>385064973
>echoesfags
You sound like a mini-consolewar poster.
Anyway I just liked how the map was like Fate's world map but instead of just jumping from point to point it had little running sprites. Just kind of cute.
>>
File: seinfeld.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>Sacred Stones was two years ago
>>
>>385064934
Well clearly you refuse to even attempt to give me an answer, so of course I can't be satisfied.
>>
I like how these shitposters imply that just because you liked Echoes, it means you didn't like games like Radiant Dawn, New Mystery, or Conquest.
>>
>>385065252
Eh. I mean most of this thread isn't talking about waifus but it's still terrible. Maybe everyone is just having fun outside of the site or they left until a new game comes out.
>>
>>385065252
people who talk about CQ level design are the last people to shitpost about waifus

the antagonism in FE threads was always there, but it elevated when Echoes was released. The amount of dicksucking when Echoes was released was disgusting, even now so many people refuse to accept Echoe's many flaws simply because it's not Fateswakening
>>
File: 1499560622444.png (22KB, 267x292px) Image search: [Google]
1499560622444.png
22KB, 267x292px
>>385043871
>Echoes was dead on arrival
>>
>>385065667
And people act like there's nothing good about it either.
>>
>>385065667
>>385065824
So same as Fates then?
>>
>>385065667
There have been plenty of threads where someone said they didn't like Echoes, explained why when asked, and people discussed the merits of the game and the flaws. This thread is "eeeee I don't like it and everyone who doesn't agree with me is 'objectively' wrong."
Same thing happened with Fates but the extra elements like MyCastle created other things to talk about
>>
>>385065649
Waifu stuff is just one component, what I mean is that there are some people who make posts and others that make shitposts. The ideal is to split threads into ones for posts and ones for shitposts. If you look at this thread's OP you'll see some pretty obvious bait. If someone wanted to have a nice civil FE thread they just have to title the thread "Fire Emblem thread", feature a FE related image (preferably from a pre-3ds game), and have some prompts for potential discussion in the OP.
>>
>>385066256
"What's your favorite FE game" seems to work well as long as this mess above doesn't happen.
Had some pretty good ones in the past month with that as the OP.
>>
>>385065519
There's nothing wrong with enjoying a bad or mediocre game. I would say I enjoyed Echoes. It's one of my least favorite FEs, but it's still an FE, and I had fun playing it.

It's when Echoesfags refuse to acknowledge the game's flaws that really gets me. Look at this thread. There's been tons of arguments put forth about Echo's flaws: its terrible maps, its simplistic plot, its contradictory theme, its lack of supports and character developement, its easy difficult, its complete lack of replay value. And yet Echoesfags don't try to defend their game. All they do is post shit like "stop shitposting" or "I've seen these arguments before you MUST be the same person" or "It's just like your opinion man." They shut their eyes and stick their head in the sand whenever anything bad about Echoes is mentioned. I've never seen this with any other FE game. It's fucking asinine.

>>385065953
Even Fatesfags acknowledge the game's flaws. I loved CQ but its writing was shit and it had a really shitty map (fox gangbang). Birthright had nothing standout about it and Ryoma made the game a joke. Everybody acknowledges how shitty Revelations was.

PoRfags realize their game's difficult is too easy. RDfags realize their game has massive unit balance issues. SD/NMfags realize the presentation of the game was shit and nobody played them. GBAfags realize several mechanics are dated. Every other FE game's fans acknowledge the game's issues, yet Echoesfags fucking scream their lungs out whenever Echo's flaws are brought up.
>>
>>385063378
>going to bed last night
>check /feg/ one last time
>thread is at 780 posts,relatively civil discussion is happening and no-one made a 'new thread' excessively early
>check this morning
>it's back to garbage
It must be a handful of people trying to make that thread terrible because sometimes it becomes almost enjoyable.
>>
>>385066680
People are mad because the guy is going "this is my opinion, it's right and 'objectively' correct anything you say is wrong" and he either ignores or says they're retards when people say that they liked the characters, plot, crawling, etc. It's fine to point out a game's flaws and analyze it but acting like a screeching child is unbecoming.
>>
>>385066680
I almost never hear any of the GBA/Tellius fans admit to any flaws ever. Granted they are usually too busy hating Awakening/Fates to comment now days.
>>
>>385066680
People say it's the same guy because he proved that he copypastes it and the posts are identical in format and writing style.
Anyway I don't even care about Echoes that much (middle of the road, ok but not stellar), but you act like a total asshole so I feel perfectly justified in what I say about it to you.
>>
>>385066680

sounds like the failure of more japan-o-shit
why do autists hold onto them so tightly?

japan has been sucking major dick for well over a decade now
perhaps they always sucked dick, but you were just too young to realize it.
your tastes were complete shit when you were younger, everyones was.
only the japan-o austists dont seem to realize how shitty their old tastes used to be

really really sad

the japanese are very stupid
>>
>>385066680
>people get defensive when someone calls them retards and tells them they aren't allowed to like a game
Gee. The same thing happened with Fates.
>>
>>385066991
>people say that they liked the characters, plot, crawling
it doesn't matter what your opinion is, only how well you defend it. Saying "I liked it it's just your opinion man" is fucking stupid. It's not an argument.

If somebody calls you out on having shit taste, you better be ready to defend your god-tier taste, not crawl under the fucking sand

The same people who liked Echoes characters shit on Fateswakening characters, despite Echoes objectively having a paltry amount of supports and a complete lack of characterization for most of its units. It's hypocrisy

Echos dungeon crawling was a repetitive bore and you're casual as fuck for enjoying piss-easy battles repeated ad nauseum

Echoes plot was the very definition of mediocre. Utterly uncompelling, utterly simplistic

This is the part where a normal person would defend their taste, but Echoesfags are just going to respond with "well I liked it stop shitposting"
>>
>>385063948
Thank christ no one in the gaming industry takes this place's opinion on anything seriously
>>
>>385067383
People aren't really in the mood to defend it when the other side only spits back that they're shit and refuses to accept any points presented, and makes it very clear that they don't want to argue but would rather just stick their hands over their ears and screech that anything you say is wrong, which is what you have done the whole thread.
>>
>>385067547
thanks for proving my point you goddamn idiot

>I like these points about Echoes
>these points you liked are, in fact, terrible, and this is why
>shut up your points are wrong

asinine
>>
>>385067406
>/v/ is the only place to care about gameplay
No wonder the industry is filled with walking sims and cinematic experiences.
>>
>>385067643
All you posted was opinions.
>>
File: okay_kid.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
okay_kid.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>385067698
>Echoesfags are just going to respond with "well I liked it stop shitposting"
>>
>>385067643
Would you accept anything I said? Don't reply with "I can't tell, you didn't say it," give me a genuine answer as to if your opinions are set in stone or if you would be willing to accept analysis and counterpoints without flinging insults or dismissing them like a child.
>>
>>385067383
>The same people who liked Echoes characters shit on Fateswakening characters, despite Echoes objectively having a paltry amount of supports and a complete lack of characterization for most of its units. It's hypocrisy
I think there's a sort of "less is more" logic there. I bet if Fates' cast was reduced to their 5 best supports they'd be less criticized, even though you'd simply be getting less of them.
>>
File: Thot Buster.jpg (115KB, 582x328px) Image search: [Google]
Thot Buster.jpg
115KB, 582x328px
>>385067789
Can y'all just stop fighting or something?
>>
>>385067383
I have defended my reasons for why I liked it in many other threads and even in this one. All I have received in return is you calling me a retard and saying I have no standards.
>>
File: 1496587530761.png (38KB, 103x148px) Image search: [Google]
1496587530761.png
38KB, 103x148px
>>385067643
>these are my points saying your tastes are garbage and no one should like this game
>your points are opinions and people can still like this game
>everything I've said is fact and you cannot refute me
This is why nobody's bothering to argue. We know the gameplay isn't up to snuff, but it isn't as annoying to play as Fates so some people might still prefer it. And it does non-gameplay stuff better so people can like that about it too. What is your deal? What are you really trying to get us to say? That the game we like is actually irredeemable trash and we are all wrong and you are right? Well sure here you go. Your opinions are better than ours. You win the 4chan thread argument.
>>
File: AssAaaanal.png (97KB, 901x432px) Image search: [Google]
AssAaaanal.png
97KB, 901x432px
>>385043871
for it to be released on the 3ds instead
>>
>>385067828
go fucking say it. I'll probably disagree, but I'll read your post and tell you why I disagree instead of saying "stop shitposting"

>>385067835
This is also my reason for why so many people prefer Echoes characters to Fateswakening. It's not a good reason though. I'd much rather have supports that actually exist
>>
>>385043871
you are such a whiny fucking fag, the series is doing better now then it ever did in the past.
some shitters will never be pleased
>>
>>385045290
echoes was rad, be less casual you fucking 12 year old
>>
File: elise_contemplating_suicide.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
elise_contemplating_suicide.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>385068098
>tfw you'll probably buy an entire console for 1 game

Switch emulation cannot come out soon enough
>>
>>385068098
this
Switch is pricey and the games are too
3DS games range from average to free in price
>>
>>385068430
Echoes is the most casual game since Awakening.
>>
>>385068890
2nd most casual

Ryoma emblem is the most casual
>>
>>385068962
I think Ryoma emblem is a bit exaggerated but fair enough.
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.