[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney is demanding Square Enix port Kingdom Hearts III to Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Kingdom Hearts Nintendo Switch.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Hearts Nintendo Switch.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
Square is in a tight spot.

Disney is starting to interfere heavily in the development of Kingdom Hearts III. Traditionally Disney games have done the best on Nintendo platforms, so Disney is pressuring Square to drop the other platforms and develop for Switch instead.

However, based Nomura is sticking to his guns. He knows that downgrading the game further will result in another delay, which is the last thing he wants right now.

Let Disney know that there is NO INTEREST in Kingdom Hearts III on Nintendo consoles.
>>
File: corporate-shill.png (391KB, 485x461px) Image search: [Google]
corporate-shill.png
391KB, 485x461px
>>385041459
>>
>>385041459
Please shut up
>>
>>385041459
No they aren't

>-I hear that you've sat countless interviews with foreign media related to the contents shown in the trailer.

>Nomura: I've sat quite a few of those, haven't I. However, when what I say in those interviews is reported in Japan, oftentimes things I haven't even said are used as some "sensational" headline, which then propagate incorrect information.

>-Are you talking about how there were reports that KH3 could release on the Nintendo Switch?

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Kingdom-Hearts-3-development-progress-Switch-and-Xbox-9875
>Nomura: In that interview, I was asked if we had any plans for KH3 on the Nintendo Switch, to which I replied: "Our utmost priority is on the consoles we have already announced, the PS4 and Xbox One. In regard to releases on other hardware, once we have released KH3 for the aforementioned consoles, then we may consider it."

>-In other words, there are no plans for a Nintendo Switch release at this time. But also, you say "hardware", so we can't narrow it down to just the Nintendo Switch, right?

>Nomura: That's right. I think the "we may consider it" got misinterpretated and became "there's chances for a release". Regarding the "other hardware", it's not restricted to just the Nintendo Switch but again, this may all be considered only once we are done with the PS4 and Xbox One editions.
>>
>>385041459
There has been KH on Nintendo portables before though...and no source anyway, it's almost as if OP is purposely providing misinformation, hmmm...
>>
>>385041459
What? is there an article somewhere on this
>>
>>385042270
It isn't something that Square wants to become public. Some Disney forums have been talking about it, though.
>>
>>385041732
>xbox one
wait what i didnt know that
>>
>>385041596
this image is going to have some crazy mileage
>>
File: 1500779861502.jpg (47KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500779861502.jpg
47KB, 655x527px
how about some actual source?
>>
>Disney ruins ANOTHER franchise
I hope this isn't true
>>
>>385041459

>Disney is starting to interfere heavily in the development of Kingdom Hearts III.
>starting
They interfere in all their IPs. They just fired the voice of Kermit and killed Star Wars before the first movie came out.

Vote with your dollar and don't buy Kingdom hearts III at all. Not that you should anyway. It's 'story' is worse than Naruto.
>>
>>385041459
Nice source faggot
>>
KH3 should come to PC over Switch anyways
>>
>>385043840
>KH3 should be pirateable
no
>>
>>385042397
whoaaa great source. fuck off.
>>
source: my ass
>>
>>385041459
First of all, you're coming up with bullshit just to fuel console wars. Second of all, KH3 would be much more justified on Switch than it is on fucking Xbox. There have been quite a few games on Nintendo portables so stop shitposting.
>>
File: 9ToH4uZ.jpg (68KB, 540x594px) Image search: [Google]
9ToH4uZ.jpg
68KB, 540x594px
>>385041459
>to drop the other platforms
I could buy Disney being dicks but come on now
>>
>>385043965
This. I hope Disney prevents them from releasing on PC.
>>
>>385044045
Disney sees developing for Xbox and PC as being a waste of resources. They would rather it be on Playstation 4 and Switch.
>>
File: 1163229645074.jpg (65KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
1163229645074.jpg
65KB, 425x346px
>>385043540

>yfw Kingdom Hearts III will have Marvel, Star Wars, Muppets, Pixar and live action worlds
>by Kingdom Hearts IV, there won't be a single animated character or world
>>
>>385044120
Source: my itty bitty peenus weenus
>>
File: jc facts.jpg (9KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
jc facts.jpg
9KB, 207x253px
>>385041459
>>
>>385044103
Square just confirmed they are looking into a PC version, sorry Sonybro, not like it's exclusive anyway, best version will be on Xbox X
>>
>>385041459
0/10, get this low effort shit off my board. At least include a fake kotaku link or something.
>>
>Disney own the rights to Ghibli films
>Square Enix own the rights to Activision Blizzard games

Overwatch and Ghibli worlds when?
>>
>>385044341
not happening bro (niether PC nor Xb1 best version). KH is always will be a Sony franchise, sorry for the tough break bud :)
>>
Please stop using KH to bait shitposting and console war
Also sage
>>
>>385042397
>"Some Disney forums have been talking about it, though."
>Literally believing everything you read online
>>
>>385044473
>>Disney own the rights to Ghibli films
Ghibli doesn't own them?
>>
source or get out
>>
>>385044473

>Disney own the rights to Ghibli films
No they don't. They just have the distrobution rights. And only to certain countries. And if Miyazaki ever actually cared to look into how Disney treated his films, he'd pull those distribution rights.
>>
>>385044341
I loved my 360 and all, but I wonder what they're gonna do when only like 2 of the 15 Xboner XxX owners buy the game
>>
>>385046029
And the ones that do are going to say the story is confusing
>>
>>385042504
Have you watched any KH3 trailer? Retard
>>
>>385041459
Shut the fuck up you moronic poststation cuckhold. There is nothing wrong with switch getting kingdom hearts.
>>
>>385048204
Except for the fact it can't run it, kek.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.