[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me why she needed to be rescued by geralt again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: cirigwent.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cirigwent.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Remind me why she needed to be rescued by geralt again?
>>
Extra dimensional elves
>>
>>385040480
She's a woman
>>
She couldn't fight the Wild Hunt on her own. She was still a rookie in terms of combat. Random jobbers are different than magic elves that have been fighting for 100s of years.
>>
>>385040480
The plot
>>
She wasn't rescued. They just didn't know where she was and thought she was in big doo doo. Her adoptive parents then leant her a few armies to help her out.

It's her story, Geralt is just following her around.
>>
she didn't. geralt was just trying to find her
>>
>>385040480
she can't defend herself from the Wild Hunt
>>
>>385040945
>>385043376
>she can't fight the hunt
Fucking lmao, she one shot slices through like 50 Hunt soldiers right before caranthir
Even then, what is stopping her from just teleporting all over the place - like you know, she does throughout the entire game

Her powers and all their ridiculous convenience wasn't explained even slightly well.
>>
>>385040480
Why would Nilfgaardians attack Ciri over a card game?
>>
File: 1494650152532.jpg (93KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494650152532.jpg
93KB, 800x454px
>>385045130
Because she is a notorious race traitor.
>>
>>385045509
Shes fucking not even full human already.
>>
>>385045113
>Her powers and all their ridiculous convenience wasn't explained even slightly well.
Read the books pablo
>>
>>385040480
What kind of dad wouldn't try to help his daughter from being murdered?
>>
>>385045113
because the game is garbage and doesn't respect the lore
Ciri can't control her powers, that's why Geralt is after her to protect her. The only time her powers manifest is when she's under extreme distress, ie watching her uncle figure get murdered in front of her (totally not super saiyan).
>>
>>385040480
>Remind me why she needed to be rescued by geralt again?
Half the plot of Witcher overall is that -everyone- is trying to fuck Ciri so that they can raise her child (which would also have her powers) and raise it with their goals in mind.

While shes young she cant control her power for shit and is barely experienced in combat.

>>385045113
>Fucking lmao, she one shot slices through like 50 Hunt soldiers right before caranthir
You are talking about the culmination of her story. After many books and time has passed. After support from Geralt (father-figure) and being taught by one of the Elves of the Wild Hunt - she finally begins to master her power (and, because of how broken it is, begins to fuck everyone up).

Also
>Trying to run away from inter-dimensional elves
>>
File: Witcher Quality Time.gif (4MB, 392x236px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher Quality Time.gif
4MB, 392x236px
>>385040480
>needed to be rescued by Geralt again
You mean NEED to be loved by Geralt OP
>>
>>385045509
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
>>385046472
Raped* The Elves wanted her for her bloodline, not for anything else. She'd produce kids that could control teleportation to escape the Frost.
>>
>>385047113
why
>>
File: Witcher Bonding.jpg (21KB, 507x300px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher Bonding.jpg
21KB, 507x300px
>>385047498
The REAL question anon,why not?
>>
File: 2152928.jpg (170KB, 738x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2152928.jpg
170KB, 738x1024px
>>
>>385047359
so in the end of TW3 you know this aliene-elves will die out, frozen like popsicles?
good
>>
>>385047801
thank you anon, now I have to re-read this part again
fuck rats, they came for trouble and they got it
>>
File: 1481999107613.webm (881KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1481999107613.webm
881KB, 624x352px
>meet Roche
>Absolutely loathe him
>Dumb ass freedumb fighter for temeria
>Didn't even help him in 2 so what the fuck
>He asks me for help later with a quest
>It involves slaughtering a bunch of Nilfgaard soldiers
>Only alternative is to not do the quest
>Mfw
>>
>>385040480
Still never got over the fact that Vesemir died
>>
>>385047819
No, because she wiped out the Frost, not just stopped it. She prevented it from destroying the Elves home land. Which is why Geralt and co were allowed to leave in the first place, because the friendly Elf was willing to let Ciri try to destroy the Frost once and for all.

So with the Frost gone, the Elves had no reason to chase her, so they just let her get on with it. The rest of the Elves were killed eventually iirc.

Shame the Witcher Netflix series is on the books, not the game, so no Mark Strong as Roche. The most perfect guy to play him.
>>
>>385040480
why would her father try to have her killed?
>>
>>385048269
Soldiers don't always follow orders. They'd say she attacked them and they defended themselves.
>>
>>385046371
I read the books and this is not how her power works at all you retard.
It's not for retarded blinking all over the place. It's literally meant to travel between worlds and it's extremely tiring. She was only able to do it often with help of an unicorn.
CDPR just went with Rule of Cool and somehow (didn't know it was even possible) made her a bigger Mary Sue in games.
>>
>>385040480
because witcher has terrible writing
>>
>>385048508
>She was only able to do it often with help of an unicorn.
Near the end of last book, before Vilgefortz duel, she is jumping ALL OVER ALTERNATE WORLDS with 0 effort constantly.
The difference between back then and in Witcher 3 is she learned to control her teleports, so what she does is she basically warps into some alternate world, prepares attack, warps back and slices.
>>
>>385048684
You didn't read the book anon. It was all with help of the unicorn and last time it was Nimue who guided her.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.