[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this isn't good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

this isn't good
>>
>>385036412
you're right, it's great
>>
>>385036412
It is good

Kinda overrated but it's good
>>
What Gamecube games perform poorly on original hardware
>>
yeah it's pretty good
>>
>>385036412
I liked it when I played it but I was a kid then so i don't know how it has aged.
>>
File: 1053.gif (499KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
1053.gif
499KB, 500x218px
You're right, it's amazing. A master piece.
>>
File: pssible effect.png (21KB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
pssible effect.png
21KB, 390x277px
/x/ here. Wasn't this game called "Luigi's Haunted Mansion"?
>>
There's some residuals left proving the title was something different before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtudFrfRH3I
>>
How was the 3DS game?
>>
File: 2464654.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2464654.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
True, emulated it recently with improved graphics and steady fps, but I quickly realised how devoid of any challenge it is, the presentation is superb though, so I can understand why it is loved so much.
>>
>>385038175
no
>>
>>385039883
mission based really kills it, its still alright though
>>
>>385039883
The atmosphere isn't as good as the first and the mission thing is weird but overall it's pretty decent
>>
>no sequel on the switch
Nintendo sucks
>>
>>385039883
i really disliked it, same with loads of other IPs nintendo have just let other people have a go with. Lacks all the polish and charm of the original, and one of the bosses is literally a small staircase

the file select screen was like some shitty placeholder shit
>>
>>385040897

The gameplay was rather simple but at the end of the day the atmosphere, music and general aesthetic of the game won me over. It was very unusual for a Mario/Nintendo type game and that was part of the appeal.
>>
>>385036412
Eh it's a 7/10, it executes its ideas and concepts well enough but it doesn't have any variety of other mechanics save for the elemental stuff. Also it being short benefits it would be too stale otherwise
>>
>>385040897
What I enjoyed the most was the secret rooms and the special ghosts. They always kept you on your toes. That sound when a money rat ghost spawned is seared into my brain.
>>
>>385036412
>concise
>doesn't overstay its welcome
>A+ atmosphere and music
>unique game mechanics that manage to be fun and engaging
>bosses mix up mechanics to keep the game fresh from start to finish
Luigi's Mansion was the best flagship console game I have ever played. It's so fucking fun, I'm mad we'll never get a good sequel.
>>
for a launch title its okay
>>
File: 1366976483040.png (220KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1366976483040.png
220KB, 444x322px
I just want a game that's spooky in the same cartoony vein, *maybe* some dark undertones would be ok but just something that's "scary" in a lighthearted way like this
>>
>>385044727
ok relax it was good but it wasnt that good.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.