[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see him again bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Adam_MD_bust.png (141KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_MD_bust.png
141KB, 350x400px
Will we ever see him again bros?
>>
no, deus ex is shelved because they have no idea what they're going to do as they approach the original game timeline-wise
it also doesn't sell as well as capeshit, apparently
>>
>>385036692
Please don't say that, it's got to come back eventually
>>
No but we will see his clone
>>
Hope not. It was a mistake bringing him back in MD as the protag rather than a NPC.
>>
>>385036348
No because they decided to try and jew people as hard as the could with mankind divided then claimed people not wanting to be jewed meant the series should die.
>>
>>385036348
I hope so. If they didn't try to stretch the story out over multiple games, Mankind Divided would have been great. They have the potential to make something excellent, but that mistake might have ruined the opportunity to do so.
>>
>>385036348
Hopefuly not
>>
>>385036348
Should have ended with HR
>>
File: DZTXhmC.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
DZTXhmC.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>385037695
>>385037921
FUCK YOU
>>
>>385036348
I hope so. Maybe they'll fix the issues from MD, like a stodgey "open" world and just ending whenever it starts to get good.

Like the first 2/3rds of that game had nothing interesting happening. There was so much walking from x to y to z and so little actual gameplay. And whenever something cool happened, it would end just as it starts getting good. I was seriously expecting to come back to golem city at least twice, but we just walked through it and never game back. Same with that research base in the alps. When you escape you just leave. You don't /do/ anything there. You get to the end of the level and then it's just done, and you're in prague again.

There weren't any good gameplay sections -in- prague except for the cult tower or bank heist (which you're only allowed to play one of), and the bombed up station is tiny.

The last two sections were very fun though, especially the final level in London. They finally managed to cram actual gameplay in, and you were finally fighting properly bad "bad" guys that you can kill willy nilly. Secretly taking out the dudes in that crowd was really great. And then the game ended.

I want to see the rest of the game but im pretty salty about being forced to just fuck around for so long. Will probably pirate.
>>
>>385036348
Yes, in one more game.

>>385037234
>>385037524
That's not the dev fault though. It's not like they wanted to piss off everyone to quickly end the series. You know they like Jensen, they even like him too much.

>>385037921
MD is better than HR, it has better everything except the fact that the story isn't self contained but that doesn't make a game bad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.